Attack of the month

• Thread starter DeletedUser11798
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeah Velael, got to love them farm boys, they can really eat up hops and chariots :), Sirgaz, I don't know when they changed it but its been like that for over a year.

lol yeah def. they know how to work it. maybe i can get them to DJ at my bday this year.

DeletedUser

is me attacking cr

344usjr.png

DeletedUser

is me attacking cr

344usjr.png

those are normal hits, people normally get them when the target fails to dodge for whatever reason. Nothing extra ordinarily those type of hits happen a few dozen times a day, now if you where to catch 270+ LS in a single harbor that would be special enough for you to possibly get my vote for attack of the month.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why you to condemn because you loose ls? I m not ask your vote. he online when I m attack but he just bad quality player.

I m have one question about this attack. is attack to revolt or conquest? city empty but save.

30k3upi.png

I m not ask to condemn. Maybe something I m not know?

DeletedUser16679

why you to condemn because you loose ls? I m not ask your vote. he online when I m attack but he just bad quality player.

I m have one question about this attack. is attack to revolt or conquest? city empty but save.

30k3upi.png

I m not ask to condemn. Maybe something I m not know?

He sent the cs as a revolt, it wont land needs to go as normal attack,

DeletedUser

I would hardly say i condemn you or your actions in those pictures i'm just saying they are normal hits nothing special. If they are you best attacks, well i guess they are your best.

He sent the cs as a revolt, it wont land needs to go as normal attack,

i think I've taken a city with a revolt CS before pre 2.0 ..... So i'd have to say timing was off in the previous picture or lack of culture points.... ....

this is what the mods once said about it.
You should be ok if you are attacking an active player by sending your cs as revolt, the issue with sending a cs as revolt is caused when sending at a ghost as it will revolt the city. However I would get into the habit of sending it as a normal attack then you know you are safe, especially if someone ghosts on you prior to your cs landing, which has been known to happen often :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

those are normal hits, people normally get them when the target fails to dodge for whatever reason. Nothing extra ordinarily those type of hits happen a few dozen times a day, now if you where to catch 270+ LS in a single harbor that would be special enough for you to possibly get my vote for attack of the month.

I expect your vote now:

DeletedUser15946

You told him you will stop attacking him if he piles up some LS? :p

DeletedUser

Good hit Whateverr! Mine had luck and a spell to have a similar result.
ls.jpg

DeletedUser

Good hit Whateverr! Mine had luck and a spell to have a similar result.
ls.jpg

yours s a better hit, i didn't list my troops, but as you can imagine i had more troops and higher loses. and you stretched your resources better.

It's better to be lucky then good, in your case you may be both.

DeletedUser

so wachakow finally became a premium player. congratz or whatever.
Thanks Abbs or whatever :) I just had to find out for myself. Really was apprehensive at first but manipulating 70+ cities eats up a lot of my time. Especially going from one city after another. Been on premium for a few days now (6 to be exact)
Admin is a sweet, sweet advantage. Did I say sweet? Yes. Been playing without premium since I started this game and I've yet to learn about all the advantages it offers.

DeletedUser

1zl7r0z.png

is my friend attack to cr

Funny....fjalraven's name is still showing, you erased everything but his name. Good attack though...without a wall the troops never stood a chance.