Top 12 Top 12 alliances discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser17043
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well figured i would go ahead and post and say this world now sucks since all the high point players from GSA defected over to ONE and they will now have zero trouble winning this world.

DeletedUser

Why thank you for the vote of confidence but I am sure there will be new issues and challenges for us all :)

DeletedUser29152

yeah guys i like many people in one* bt its nt about being friends its about winning and we need to muster a con-ONE* ARMy

DeletedUser23649

Well figured i would go ahead and post and say this world now sucks since all the high point players from GSA defected over to ONE and they will now have zero trouble winning this world.

Aww .. you beat me to the only news that's happened around here since Hawks/NovaZ folded into GSA.
I agree - they'll be tough to beat now

DeletedUser

Remember the story of ONE* vs Phalanx Power...ONE* vs Immortal Corruption...ONE* vs The Pack....ONE* vs Pink Fluffy Bunnies...ONE* vs In Nomine Patris....ONE* vs The Hawks....ONE* vs Super Novaz and finally ONE* vs GSA

David and Goliath is a fiction story the above were not :D

DeletedUser29152

ONE* have ruined the world now. unless we all attack them together we can't win

DeletedUser

am not here to start a war or anything else but come on folks.
if your so worried about ONE* controlling everything now and how they are going to scoop WW era stop playing then.
for the rest of us who have co ordoinated alliances just keep going as is.
get your islands sorted out and defended.
once WW it's a race pure and simple to build the WW and of course defend it.
so if your alliance is up to speed then worry more on defending your islands and getting ready rather than moaning.
times getting nearer folks and ONE* are merely doing what they need to.
it's a game folks so best start playing it.

you never know the all conquering "FEDERATION MAY TAKE THEM ON AFTER THEY FINISH US OFF"
LOL
so with that good luck to everyone as WW is real close now.

DeletedUser

"FEDERATION MAY TAKE THEM ON AFTER THEY FINISH US OFF"

I would never be behind my alliance building a wonder. Completion of the wonders is a simmers victory. Wonders are pointless, stupid, boring, and make you winner in the eyes of innos and nothing more. Wonders are hurting this game and this big partial merge is evidence why.

DeletedUser

If you take a look you will notice that former GSA members have joined a few different alliances.
It was a decision on their part to keep their game going. No shame in it at all. It happens as we have seen with other alliances.
I am sure the mod will clean this out as this is to just keep tabs on the top 12 and not to banter about whom went where and why.

DeletedUser

it is just another aspect to the game and one that some find challenging.... which is why all sorts of different playing styles are evident in a game like this....

DeletedUser29152

to win we would need like GSA building wonders and every other single alliance conquering ONE* islands...not likely

DeletedUser

Okay. Okay. Enough of this. Let's get back on track of Top 12s, please? ;)

I deleted 10 posts yesterday because it had nothing to do with top 12s. If this continues I may have to pull out a hammer..

DeletedUser

Yes Jason they are, but yet GSA members have gone to a few alliances over the past 2 days, other top 12 ones as well.
So technically these posts are not needed here. Thanks Lane please delete any of mine that are not needed.

DeletedUser

Regardless, I wanna see more stats..All I see is talk about who is wrong and who did this and that..I want to see a list of top 12s and how you feel about that alliance. Why you think they shouldn't be there or why you think they should, etc. You guys know the drill.

Fine, we'll just post lists over and over and over again without commenting on them except to say "Nice Job!!! +rep :)" That certainly won't get stale and cause the thread to die.....

This is what i have to say regarding the recent GSA changes. I have been playing grepo for about 2 years now in several different worlds. Theta is where i found the most success and have been there for most of the time the server has been active. I played before these awful wonders came into the game and before the dreaded 2.0 changes as well. I also played before the days of when new worlds would get released every single day it seems.

The world wonders have basically killed the game. Its clear now that innos is designing their servers to only last anywhere between 6-8 months. Then close the world down start a new one to get more people to spend more money to be the first to build up to get the wonders. The GSA and ONE thing is evidence. Sure only a handful of GSA went into ONE, but GSA lost half its size its best players and basically stands no chance now. No alliance does for that matter. We are simply not big enough.

I get the move by ONE i do, but that doesn't mean i have to like it. They will build all 7 wonders so they can get a little icon on their awards claiming they "won" Delphi...even though city building should not be the way to win a war game. Once they build them everyone will ask "now what" because the new players are so dull they can't see that the thrill of this game comes from fighting and as time goes on things get more and more interesting. They will move to new worlds and delete their delphi accounts killing the server.

Im sure Lane will delete this the minute he sees this but just remember i am a paying customer who has never ranted about the evils or Innos and 2.0. But its clear Innos has gone the way of all corporations by coming up with an idea that a lot of people like, selling that idea to the masses, and then cheapening the heck out of it while still making more money. and now this being my first "new world" and seeing how quick this server will be a ghost town like theta is has me very frustrated and since we're online i don't know where the manager is to complain to.

Im not criticizing ONE or GSA. i am criticizing Innos for screwing loyal customers who have been buying premium. I am criticizing players for buying into this stupid world wonders idea and jumping from world to world. Its ridiculous for us true players...and it sounds like its soon going to be time to quit for good and find some other game to play that is not affiliated with innos.....that or get a life i guess :pro:

DeletedUser

jason said:
Fine, we'll just post lists over and over and over again without commenting on them except to say "Nice Job!!! +rep " That certainly won't get stale and cause the thread to die.....

Well, Considering that isn't quite what I was hinting at...But oh well...You guys can keep talking but if you find an off-topic post deleted don't blame me, okay? I've warned you. :)

- THE END

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Remember the story of ONE* vs Phalanx Power...ONE* vs Immortal Corruption...ONE* vs The Pack....ONE* vs Pink Fluffy Bunnies...ONE* vs In Nomine Patris....ONE* vs The Hawks....ONE* vs Super Novaz and finally ONE* vs GSA

David and Goliath is a fiction story the above were not :D

well it would appear that ONE* can't make it with who they have so they have to pick up the traders from G.S.A

DeletedUser

as G.S.A has trusted you with Founderships you used it in a bad way.

i have learned from a from a player that i attacked the other day. it is not about world rank. its about team work and commitment. so run off to ONE* because when you start losing city ONE* will not be there to protect.

so as king Xerxes would say lay down your sword and get on your knees becuase he will give you everything.

so sir you are a trader and thus making you the loser of the game
[h=3][/h]

haha listen fella you wanted a pact with us so please...

DeletedUser

Just stopped by to say that one deserves 100 World Wonders. They have fought many tough alliances and survived through teamwork. Delphi's future is now decided :).

P.S. I miss those old days in Delphi.