World Wonder Race

DeletedUser

oh dear oh dear, you really need to decide which one of these is true. Though, I suppose as long as you think you've won, you should be happy.

Well done you....

All is good. who ever gets advantage on ww then credit too them.
TDC have been so good to build these ww latley,not because we like to but it is challenge,and phenom see the same way because they have been pushing this same as us.
but there is 7 ww altogether.
can more swap over to different alliance between tdc and phenom?
I hope so:pro:

DeletedUser

oh dear oh dear, you really need to decide which one of these is true. Though, I suppose as long as you think you've won, you should be happy.

Well done you....

Indeed I'm very happy with both :)
PS: my spy in Phenomenon given my some very good news this evening...the WW race is over my friends...we've won by far...

DeletedUser

PS: my spy in Phenomenon given my some very good news this evening...the WW race is over my friends...we've won by far...

Lmao... Do you even think before you speak? I guess that may be impossible since you talk out of the area designated for flatulence. Spy in Phenom... Keep lying to yourself there buddy. It's worked so well for you thus far.

DeletedUser

Aww...So sad TDC such an alliance so full of themselves needing a spy..What a shame they need a spy to win a game over building...Hahaha..Well what can I say...I didn't expect anything else from you guys..I feel sorry for those in TDC that are actually great guys! ;)

DeletedUser23632

Now back on the WW race we have both LS and Statue on the expansion period, casting all day and Statue will be done in 26:15:23 hours...LH a bit later.

It's been over 30 hours since you wrote this and Statue of Zeus is still on 9...

Are you sure you're not talking about an alliance you're in on another realm? It would explain a lot about some of your recent posts.

DeletedUser

Lmao... Do you even think before you speak? I guess that may be impossible since you talk out of the area designated for flatulence. Spy in Phenom... Keep lying to yourself there buddy. It's worked so well for you thus far.

You guys are so full of yourself that you exclude the possibility of a spy in Phenomenon...lol... how do you think D12 saved their WW's so many times huh? dark magic?...hilarious...now the guy works for us. plain simple...

PS: love to see all those fakes on our Statue WW...it shows how stressed you guys are...you know deep inside that the WW race is over...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23632

Now back on the WW race we have both LS and Statue on the expansion period, casting all day and Statue will be done in 26:15:23 hours...LH a bit later.

More than 40 hours have passed now since your post and still no level 10 statue from you? Some people would find this very embarrassing.

EDIT: In fact, I think there must be an error in my game or some dust in my computer because it's telling me that Phenom just completed the Statue! But AE how can that be, you said you'd have it done over 16 hours ago? Any clarity you can provide would be gratefully received.

Congratulations to Phenomenon for completing their third wonder, the Statue of Zeus!

DeletedUser

Very well done phenom, congrats.
and well done TDC we had great try.

Thank you Reme. Honestly you had us quite worried there.

To all of Phenom, you all are amazing! Just simply amazing. Take the time and take a bow for that was a rough road and hard fought.

To all of TDC good show.

To only AncientEvil. See now how do you feel? Calling something before it happens and then not doing it makes you look like a fool. One small secret. All of your posts were unreal motivation for us. I mean UNREAL, so you trying to dissuade us it backfired big time... just for future reference.

Again CONGRATZ PHENOM!!!!!!

DeletedUser

You guys are so full of yourself that you exclude the possibility of a spy in Phenomenon...lol... how do you think D12 saved their WW's so many times huh? dark magic?...hilarious...now the guy works for us. plain simple...

PS: love to see all those fakes on our Statue WW...it shows how stressed you guys are...you know deep inside that the WW race is over...

And now to further prove my point, our Statue of Zeus is finished, which means you HAVE been lying to yourself and your team in order to boost your morale. How devastating it must be for you guys, because now you CAN'T win Iota.... Hahaha...

And for the record, the only reason D12 did so well in defending their WWs (when they were still a factor of the game) is because of the account sharing that got quite a few of their accounts... Well you know... Where's Jensen? Ghost... Why is Gianni so quiet? Look what happened to their team's morale once they found out they were following a bunch of cheaters. Of course, TDC picks up a couple of the builders to try and beat us in the WW race, but... 2nd place is the first loser AE... Congratulations on failing and now making it publicly known that you are quite the story teller.

Way to go Phenomenon. Once again we have proved that we are the best, and AE has proved that he is all talk and his word is as good as a dead lab rat.

As for the "fakes," ask isgv how he feels about having to defend himself for once... I'm sure you will hear his cry within the next couple days ;)

We are Phenomenon, and :pro: Like I said before, you never earned the right to speak like you are the best, because you aren't.

DeletedUser

Well done Phenom, great work the past few weeks!

Fair play TDC, you brought it right down to the wire and gave us a few nervous moments!

AE.... Lol....

DeletedUser

Well a belated congrats to Pheno for beating us to the Statue, you guys did really well, you have never built a ww that quickly since the ww started. Am impressed.

We see you have taken out Proba´s Pyramid too and wil have yours done shortly, again good job, all niceley timed, well done.

But on to the subject of running away into vm when your own ww gets attacked... bunch of cowards, stick around and fight like the heroes you all claim to be.

A real shame, I really though you guys where reall fighters and had a bit of respect for you, HAD being the optimum word.

Well at least that proves to me that you guys know you cant win in a head to head fight, you have only ever been capable of taking ww cities from inactive players anyway.

DeletedUser

Well a belated congrats to Pheno for beating us to the Statue, you guys did really well, you have never built a ww that quickly since the ww started. Am impressed.

We see you have taken out Proba´s Pyramid too and wil have yours done shortly, again good job, all niceley timed, well done.

But on to the subject of running away into vm when your own ww gets attacked... bunch of cowards, stick around and fight like the heroes you all claim to be.

A real shame, I really though you guys where reall fighters and had a bit of respect for you, HAD being the optimum word.

Well at least that proves to me that you guys know you cant win in a head to head fight, you have only ever been capable of taking ww cities from inactive players anyway.

Hahah. I thought the same thing about TDC until they asked the whole server to help attack Pheno cause they couldn't do it themselves...Well..What can I say..

& Might I ask why people are attacking with 270+ biremes...OMG! I hope this server does end quickly..It needs a total revamp of players. ;)

DeletedUser

First thanks for the congratz.

Second try taking a WW from anyone... we have done it 4 times one time I admit was from an inactive, Gianni. Skapone was semi-inactive as was the one player you hit real hard these last few days (SOOOOO when it is against you we are cowards for going after a semi-inactive, but when he can not be online same as skapone... which is the reason why you guys went after him in the first place, then he is a coward....) Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in this? I mean seriously... respect us... surfer I could care less if you respect us or have ever respected us. We were in it to win it as were you. Sadly only 1 can be in first place. Meaning someone had to finish behind them.

Ok let us recap:
-Proven we can fight and defend and even done oceans away.
-Proven we can funnel resources and favor to build WWs
-Went to win this game the super hard way. Going out and spiking enemy WWs in oceans far far away and then building them ourselves. (aka not siting back and just utilizing one aspect of the game... building. Oh no we went about it the harder and funner way and that was by the sword.)

Let us see Coleston was active as was Logostiv, which you guys tried to defend.

If AE ever has the gaul to come back on the forums let us see what his "politics" have to say. Gianni was all politics and AE was also. That only gets you so far... and in these cases NOT first place.

DeletedUser

GO PHENO!!!!

I just wanted to let all you guys know that I miss IOTA :(

And I am working hard to crush TDC in gyth...and so far so good.

Dont let them win here (cuz they sure as hell arnt gonna win gyth)

Cheers
Bobo

DeletedUser

Bobo, We've missed you too! :(

Well what can I say...We don't plan on it. ;)

You continue to crack your whip there & good luck! :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser23632

If AE ever has the gaul to come back on the forums let us see what his "politics" have to say. Gianni was all politics and AE was also. That only gets you so far... and in these cases NOT first place.

That was the problem with TDC's propaganda, it helps if it's at least based in some truth rather than just the fantasy and wish-thinking of AE.

Also, thanks for the congratulations all, really appreciate it.

PS - Phenom now has 3 wonders at 10 and one at 9, if one semi-active player went on VM, there's plenty more targets to attack, go on, have a go... see if in the whole of Iota you can spike a single wonder.

DeletedUser

Hey Merll, weren't you in the hive and ran off when it became too hot, abandoning the others lol