World Wonder Race

DeletedUser

If it wasn't for me saying you all are turtles we'd have a dead forum until AE came here to brag about something you all did..You took a ghost!! Whoo! Good Job, TDC!

What???? I've come here to assure Laura that we'll get 7 ww's on Iota...that's all.
Oh and

WE CAN,
WE MUST,
WE WILL!

DeletedUser

What???? I've come here to assure Laura that we'll get 7 ww's on Iota...that's all.
Oh and

WE CAN,
WE MUST,
WE WILL!

AncientEvil I am going to give you a piece of advice that I should not have to. It should have been given to you from the ones that raised you.

Saying that something is going to happen and then does not is "isvaros sou" (means it is a failing and makes you look bad). So far that has happened to you many times. One such scenario is when TDC had the tomb nixed on them. You said that will never happen. Then when it does you look bad.

If you do not win the world wonder race and Phenom does or D12 does or even another alliance. Then you are again left looking stupid. Now I do not know you personally but am here to advise you not to put yourself in that postion. (I am saying you are in the running but there is no guarantees as to who will!!!!)

My man let your actions speak for you. Make it happen and then GLOAT about it.

Here like this: We at Phenom spiked your TOMB it felt great! See how that works?

An example of a proper statement and Reme also has said things like this. We here at XXXXX alliance will fight real hard to try to win. See that is a valid statement. See there is a guarantee on the effort not the outcome.... anything else and it looks like you are "big-headed" and leaves you open to ridicule if it does NOT go your way.

Hope that helps.

DeletedUser

Lol, I really don't need your advices Enas...stop trying to look like the old wise fellow...I might be older then you my friend...
Well, if we started with advices... when working with people you need to get them motivated. That's where propaganda comes.
That statement won't make me look bad if we fail, it's just my attempt to get TDC players motivated, that's all.
I see your pretty sensible at such propaganda and that just makes me go on and on...is it bad for your morale? Perfect. That's the second advantage of propaganda...makes you feel the need to come here and contradict me in order to save your guys morale...
Now back on the topic :)

THE DEATH CRUSADERS will win Iota WW race...!

DeletedUser

THE DEATH CRUSADERS will win Iota WW race...!

That may very well be true.... but we will see. :cool:

As for my age... I am not a young man. On the contrary I am surpassed in age by only 2 others that I know of in game... maybe you are another...

As far as motivation goes oh I think our constant actions "IN GAME" speak for themselves. Let us be honest here AE actions speak louder than the "blah blah". :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nope Enas, your posts speak about my actions and how I should do and blah blah ...
my posts speak about the future winner of the ww race. totally on topic ;)
Do you guys still wonder who's the WW race winner?

DeletedUser

nope Enas, your posts speak about my actions and how I should do and blah blah ...
my posts speak about the future winner of the ww race. totally on topic ;)
Do you guys still wonder who's the WW race winner?

Actually, They're all off-topic or else Sapph wouldn't have said anything as each post had it's on bit of off-topicness. ;)

Anyways, To get back ON-TOPIC....D12 has lost all of their WWs. One was spiked by Pheno, and the other three were lost due to "someone" ghosting. :)

The WW race is still going between TDC and Pheno with TDC currently in the lead. We'll have to wait for the outcome which I can't wait to see. :)

DeletedUser

someone whant to win against TDC? we will see is that possible after we got great refresh for our alliance. cheers mates

DeletedUser

Mehh...I'd like to know what actually refreshed you all? (wonder)

Nothing spectacular has happened in Iota the last several days...So TDC must have went to the club and got everyone wound up. ;)

DeletedUser

The WW race is pretty much closed at this point, TDC won by far....
I'd like to thank everyone involved, it was another sample of TDC determination and team-work.

Congratulations to the alliance THE DEATH CRUSADERS for completing 4 World Wonders on Iota and therefore winning the world!

DeletedUser

I'd like to thank everyone involved, it was another sample of TDC determination and team-work.

Congratulations to the alliance THE DEATH CRUSADERS for completing 4 World Wonders on Iota and therefore winning the world!

You are overly confident aren't you? To call it before the fat lady sings... huh, interesting!!!!!

DeletedUser

Well Hello there EE, You not saying Much these days on the WW's only replys but, other then that the WW's are coming to a Close here soon and as Phenom stated they took a WW from DD, I really hope you didn't think you guys really did that by really taking it.
Only feeding on the in-actives and not a true WW that is Active in a World, as you the High and Mighty Boss of Phenom' knows there is no safe Place/WW on Iota these days .
The way I see this is Phenom, taking the easy way out on the WW's (LETS SIT AND WAIT SOMEONE WILL QUIT OR GET BANNED on a WW Island and on that Note:, there is the End of Iota soon to come...

DeletedUser

Well Hello there EE, You not saying Much these days on the WW's only replys but, other then that the WW's are coming to a Close here soon and as Phenom stated they took a WW from DD, I really hope you didn't think you guys really did that by really taking it.
Only feeding on the in-actives and not a true WW that is Active in a World, as you the High and Mighty Boss of Phenom' knows there is no safe Place/WW on Iota these days .
The way I see this is Phenom, taking the easy way out on the WW's (LETS SIT AND WAIT SOMEONE WILL QUIT OR GET BANNED on a WW Island and on that Note:, there is the End of Iota soon to come...

Funny I do not think I came on here to gloat....

Funny I am fairly certain there were trip wires all up that city...

Funny I am being attacked without saying anything...

Funny I am not the one that said:

I have not said anything because no one else has posted. I am just doing my thing. By the way my wife is 9 months pregnant and we are expecting our second child any day now. I am busy that is all.

So just out of curiosity are you taking up Gianni's torch and are going to start attacking me over and over again.... I mean he obviouslly had nothing better to do..... DO YOU?!?!

Win the World Wonder race then gloat all you want. Us spiking the Zeus WW from D12 freed up the Lighthouse for you also. It also freed the Zeus which you guys are building SUPER quick. So it was a god sent for TDC also..... so please do not get it confused for what it is.

Be thankful.... jeeezzzzzz!

PS: Talking about those types of accounts is also a kickable offense. Saphire may get mad... just saying. But then you would know ALLLLLLLLLLL ABOUT THAT huh?!!?!

DeletedUser

Well I sure as heck didn't see D12 OR TDC actually TRYING to get our WWs...Maybe it's just me though..Never know..

& on that note..Trying to get the easy way out...Didn't AE already say TDC won ?! Well I guess TDC won...AE can see into the future..Didn't you know that? :p
Being farmers is more of an easy way out rather than moving into other alliances oceans and getting a WW...Wouldn't you say?

DeletedUser23632

sooooo..... can't help but notice you haven't got 4 wonders yet.... why's that exactly?

DeletedUser

sooooo..... can't help but notice you haven't got 4 wonders yet.... why's that exactly?

wow your second post and you try to undermine my prophecy....who are you m8? haven't seen you around.
TDC doesn't need 4 WW's to win Iota. TDC is the best alliance on Iota and a lovely family!

Now back on the WW race we have both LS and Statue on the expansion period, casting all day and Statue will be done in 26:15:23 hours...LH a bit later.

DeletedUser

What the hell is this guy smoking? Definitely not the same stuff HerballyEnhanced is into, I'll tell you that much. First of all, let me point out that I'm quoting you from a week ago, and you have still yet to complete 4 WWs, or even 3 for that matter. You will not win this world. I'm sure you post things like this to stroke your own ego and boost the morale of your alliance mates, but you have to be honest with yourself, and with them at some point. You have not earned the right to self-proclaim yourselves as the victors of Iota.

However, I will say that as far as building is concerned (or as far as spending all your gold in a day to speed up the process, I should say) you guys are awesome at that.

Shugg, Surfero, and Ceno took it upon themselves to found cities next to our WWs and have you all stack them up, for what? So they can spend all that precious little gold building nice cities with perfect views, and nothing else. There have been little to no attempts to spike our WWs (something that Phenom has done to 3 different alliances now.)

You guys (TDC, D12, and whoever else wants to invite themselves to the party) have always had more points as a whole when it comes to building cities, but let us all remember that Phenomenon's members have always held the ranks in ABP, and mostly DBP too, meaning we have earned every bragging right through war, not silly little sim-style play.

So, back to the topic at hand... Nobody has officially won the boring WW race as TDC claims. As long as Phenomenon is a part of Iota, we will either win this server, or we will make sure that nobody else wins. Innogames took a big dump on our plan when they decided that mass pooling resources to a bunch of monuments promised better gameplay than actually going to war with other alliances.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffft... Excuse me...

DeletedUser

Yeah, keep whinning about how bad the WW's are for the game and so on.
I see that my victory proclamation woke up this forum lol. You all felt the need to come here and block my post. I guess your morale started to drop badly. Witch is absolutely great.
You all know I spoke the truth in that post. It's just a little ahead on it's time, that's all.
Phenomenon will never win WW race. It's ok, you guys tried hard, you just couldn't make it. I feel sorry for you guys...or not. Remember it's just a game friends.
Once Enas said politics time is over...guess it isn't. Politics win wars or lose wars because it plays with the overall vision and morale.
Coming here all day and complaining about how bad WW's are for the game won't help you win it.
Calling us sim players won't help you win either.
Gathering an alliance of active players that send resources and cast spells on WW's is the way to win. Plain simple.
And TDC is no.1 in WW ranking. Fact.