it...was....fun!

DeletedUser14492

Ive not really been moved to comment in this thread, until the likes of Calli and Hellafool posted such utter nonesense I can barely believe what I am reading.

Calli I respect you as a player, BUT you are literally the ONLY person of any significance that actually believes in the World wonders... Why? Probably because that is the ONLY way you or your joke of an alliance could ever come close to winning Theta. Fine, if you like sim city (World wonders) and want to win like that, then your turtle power alliance will be the only ones who actually believe you have won anything.

Hellafool, you seem oblivious to the consistant critisism of your posts and comments, even when your own side explain why you are talking nonesense (which has happened plenty of times). You are a tiny, insignificant spec of a player on Theta, and constantly talking rubbish in the externals wont change that. You exist now only because some of those top 7 alliances you critisise, AX/AN etc, who are clearly among the best alliances ever on Grepolis, never mind Theta... SAVED YOU. And even then, you only JUST managed to escape. You were a turtle up north, and you have continued to be a turtle down south, which is great, cos thats what your alliances is as well, turtles.

Ev

DeletedUser

callinectes needs to get his head out of his butt. lol

winston Churchill rang Hitler and said " the war is over . I have won because I have stored more gold , wood and food in London , edinburgh , Cardiff and Bristol.. therefore You / Germany have lost the war." hahahahahahaha

You muppet.

WW,s were invented by grepolis as a means for more revenue. Its idiots like you who think sending resources to " win" a world is how you play a WAR game.
The idea , surely , is to take your opponents cities or batter them into submission. ( quitting / joining your alliance)

As far as being the best fighter on here because of your bp,s.. well ........... I joined here relatively late but what I could gather from the forums is that Robbyn and his team carried you.
before the WW,s YOU were gaining ALL the dbp,s for other players troops/ fleet. that just means THEY did all the work and you benefited.

The stats just show us who is more active. Best fighters on here. ???? Debatable.

Robbyn , Coblet , Cactus , MikeHiddleston , Akaz et al.. ALL players whom at one time have probably put in a 48 hour shift defending / attacking.
YOU : better than them .. I doubt it very much. Any one player on here at some point has probably shown themselves to be a good fighter. To state you are the best is laughable.

On a side note.. Have you seen how the other worlds are ??
Players are going from one world to another. obviously spending Gold in ridiculous amounts to build up 50-100 cities in double quick time.
The retards are then sim-playing sending resources to get the WW,s and killing the worlds.
they are then repeating the pattern in subsequent worlds.

the only winners : Innogames

eventual losers : Innogames. because those of us who would have given them a regular income will move on to other sites / games or quit. They will get only short term gains but ultimately lose out to the long term players.
Theta had that before the WW,s. Theta is THE world on Grepolis. They should re-open it and take away the WW,s imho.

DeletedUser19042

lol...

I didn't say calli isn't a good fighter. At my opinion he is ONE of the best. But that doesn't give him the right to call everyone with less BP's not a fighter.

DeletedUser8790

Well Judging from some of the comments Looks like I hit the nail on the head. RTS you miss my point, Nothing is directed at any one player, However I am attacking once again the world wonder agreement. An agreement in theory that was supposed to keep theta going. This was reached based on the notion of keeping good battles going. Has that been the case? If you think that has been the case I think you should think about it a bit more. The reason I chose Jason's post for my rant is simple. Look at why they are quitting. The battles are old and tired. No one in this game can defeat another player here. It is simply moved to the point of Two many super large players and now they have all lost interest because "there are no battles to fight. Of course my statement is rediculous about fighters. There are were/are some great folks here . You RTS, Tinut, MMM, Waldo, Robbyn, Coblet, Any number of JFL, TBE, JW, TP players to many to count. But where did they all go? But read these posts BY TV. It is mainly about moving on to another world due to the pointless existence here and rapidly reducing player numbers. So why is that? You guys tell me? I thought the world wonder agreement was designed to save the world. Did it do that?. I have been wrong before, I am probably wrong now, and I will be wrong again But Please show me why I am wrong in this? RTS you have always been a good friend But sometimes we need to vent for venting sake. IF the end of the world is what players want here then let's fight for the end. Let's not maintain idle accounts so the world can linger on for a few more years.

This will be my last post on the subject you guys are correct, I am one of the few who like playing the game in this fashion, I was just hoping at some point you would realize that there is still fun to be had in this world. I suppose I am wrong. unless your idea of fun is taking some fringe cities from your enemy alliance from players whose hearts are no longer in it. Then I guess I do not know what to say'

DeletedUser8790

Ive not really been moved to comment in this thread, until the likes of Calli and Hellafool posted such utter nonesense I can barely believe what I am reading.

Calli I respect you as a player, BUT you are literally the ONLY person of any significance that actually believes in the World wonders... Why? Probably because that is the ONLY way you or your joke of an alliance could ever come close to winning Theta. Fine, if you like sim city (World wonders) and want to win like that, then your turtle power alliance will be the only ones who actually believe you have won anything.

Hellafool, you seem oblivious to the consistant critisism of your posts and comments, even when your own side explain why you are talking nonesense (which has happened plenty of times). You are a tiny, insignificant spec of a player on Theta, and constantly talking rubbish in the externals wont change that. You exist now only because some of those top 7 alliances you critisise, AX/AN etc, who are clearly among the best alliances ever on Grepolis, never mind Theta... SAVED YOU. And even then, you only JUST managed to escape. You were a turtle up north, and you have continued to be a turtle down south, which is great, cos thats what your alliances is as well, turtles.

Ev

Yes Eve that is exactly what I want, If you did not care why did you bother rebuilding your tomb a 3rd time? Seems you have moire interest in not letting us win then you care to let on. Good for you. I congratulate you on your effort, I mean that sincerely. I will admit I did not see that coming. However do not give me about you not caring otherwise you would not have spent the 210+million resources to rebuild your wonder.

DeletedUser19042

Well, Before I thought the agreement could save the world. Now I also realized it doesn't. But I can't fght everyone on my own.
I'm still with my alliance and will stay there for now.

However I would also like to see the world go down in a FIGHT. Now everyone is just like sitting around and simming. But nothing I can do on my own. As long as the big alliances don't agree, we can't do anyhing about it...

DeletedUser8790

callinectes needs to get his head out of his butt. lol

winston Churchill rang Hitler and said " the war is over . I have won because I have stored more gold , wood and food in London , edinburgh , Cardiff and Bristol.. therefore You / Germany have lost the war." hahahahahahaha

You muppet.

WW,s were invented by grepolis as a means for more revenue. Its idiots like you who think sending resources to " win" a world is how you play a WAR game.
The idea , surely , is to take your opponents cities or batter them into submission. ( quitting / joining your alliance)

As far as being the best fighter on here because of your bp,s.. well ........... I joined here relatively late but what I could gather from the forums is that Robbyn and his team carried you.
before the WW,s YOU were gaining ALL the dbp,s for other players troops/ fleet. that just means THEY did all the work and you benefited.

The stats just show us who is more active. Best fighters on here. ???? Debatable.

Robbyn , Coblet , Cactus , MikeHiddleston , Akaz et al.. ALL players whom at one time have probably put in a 48 hour shift defending / attacking.
YOU : better than them .. I doubt it very much. Any one player on here at some point has probably shown themselves to be a good fighter. To state you are the best is laughable.

On a side note.. Have you seen how the other worlds are ??
Players are going from one world to another. obviously spending Gold in ridiculous amounts to build up 50-100 cities in double quick time.
The retards are then sim-playing sending resources to get the WW,s and killing the worlds.
they are then repeating the pattern in subsequent worlds.

the only winners : Innogames

eventual losers : Innogames. because those of us who would have given them a regular income will move on to other sites / games or quit. They will get only short term gains but ultimately lose out to the long term players.
Theta had that before the WW,s. Theta is THE world on Grepolis. They should re-open it and take away the WW,s imho.

Yes you are right those players are way better than me, I have always said that. and I was also not always on the supporters side you listed My first million+ BP came when I was fighting AX back in the day. But that was never my point. Yes it is a war game, and you were given a task to do, Sure it involves sending resources, and I agree the requirement is to high, But as I have said time and time again it is a goal none the less. What is your goal in the game? Conquer a few of Akazimers cities? Well I guess you win then. Yeah You.

As far as your side note, Players spend gold regardless of what is going on, Just look at the olympics. I am shocked by how much people are spending on this in theta. I am not using gold and I am online all the time to keep boosting my "olympian" up and I cannot even break the top 40. This is stunning to me. Either I am not doing something right or there is some serious gold flying at this thing.

DeletedUser

Ev

IM NOT SPEAKING RUBBISH AT ALL. Evafool. O see what i did there clever wasnt i? I was a turtle up north due to being surrounded by enemies with 5 cities? Would you make all offense when its 5 cities verse HUNDEDS. Are you just that out of it? And i am nothing of a turlte down south i have 3 defense cities. AND in the north i had only a 600 bireme supply and i managed to snipe over 6 of your pitiful easily spotted CS's. Thenyou come back and say it was half hearted. Excuses TC and the top alliances are the reason theta is dieng your agreement did the exact opposite of what it was supposed to. ANd no matter what your arguement cant prove that wrong. Wonders can cause great battles if you actually FIGHT over the wonders not only promise not to touch others. Thetas activity is falling rapidly you cant argue that, and its your stupid agreements fault.

And as for being small i was only here for 7 months in a hornet nest. Your arguements are bogus. Saying i spit rubbish. I mean you are denying that theta is dieing now?

DeletedUser

@ calli
my goal , now that we have beaten TV is to head for AN. In order to get to them I do have to take Akaz,s cities as stepping stones.
We have " WON" in 026.. Objective achieved to wipe out / destroy our enemy.

The "goal" is the same. Have fun !

I enjoy the camararderie within TP forums and the occasional " baiting " of our grep enemies ;)

The TP / TV battle was only fun because of Jason and Akaz,s temprements. I thoroughly enjoyed the banter and the battles ( They will be missed without a doubt )

TP 026 get baited about being on the rim and not in a proper battle. I think had our group been closer to some of the big-boys in AN / HAF , you guys / girls would have had a much tougher time.

i am hoping time will allow us to get closer and battle some of you. Which is why I would rather the WW,s stalemate and we can get close enough to fight.

I would love grep to condense the world in-order that the players left can battle.
then you might hold the rest of us with a higher regard. My initial response was to the " fighter" thing you wrote. We have fought very well as have TV and I felt you slighted ALL of us. am pleased you are big enough to back-track. speaks volumes of you.

and I agree with the Olympics thing. :) some players have wayyyyy too much money .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14492

Theta is only one of several older worlds that have had recruitment shut. As far as I am aware, Theta is the only world where an agreement not to obtain victory through world wonders was reached...

Are these other old worlds dieing as well? Yes.
Are they losing players daily as well? Yes.

These older worlds fought for world wonders and are STILL going to close, just like Theta.

Can this finally put to bed this foolish notion that the world wonder agreement is the reason the world is dieing, as the evidence shows it has nothing to do with the world wonder agreement and everything to do with advent of 2.0 and the closure of recruitment. Suggesting anything else is just a flight of fancy, your imaginiation, HAFs imagination.

I believe in the agreement not to win through world wonders. It is a fantastic protest at Inno Games money making scheme and poor treatment of loyal customers. Will it achieve much? Probably not but it feels good to stick two fingers up to "da man".

Now just because we are a signatory to the world wonder agreement, doesnt mean we are going to make it easy for your HAF turtles to achieve victory. Get over it.

Hellafreak, what can I say, once a turtle, always a turtle: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/player/2363223/colonizations
As for your CS snipes, its quite astounding that you are trying to boast about your performance in an op in which you lost every city you had in the North, dispite the help you got, which was significant (we can use grepostats you know). You can make all the excuses you want, make all the posts you want, trying to pretend you actually matter. Learn to walk before you run goes the saying... Grow up, stop crawling around like a turtle, and then, maybe, you can actually talk in here as if you know anything.

Every post you make shows everyone even more what a complete plonker you are.

Ev

DeletedUser

lol, wasn't this my farewell to Theta thread? Guess its the whine and moan about wonders thread now :p

Call, i like you and all but get out of here with the WW talks. Your stealing my thunder! Nobody like wonders because THEY ARE VERY BORING AND TURN THE SERVERS INTO JOKES. The number 1 alliance in delphi isn't even protecting their cities anymore. They just shove tens of thousands of troops and ships into their WW, send resources all day, then once all the buildings are made they go under setting and click "delete account" Then they will spend tons more gold to get 100 cities in a few months to repeat the same process.

I haven't read most of the posts here but i get the idea. Fine, im not a fighter because i don't want to hit "Send resource" every day for weeks on end. ok, see ya!

DeletedUser

Well, its a matter of time theta will stop, may be sooner or a bit later...the 'so called' agreement was made when most of the people of involved alliances where having fun battling each other but it cant stop end of THETA...it just postponed the day when theta will finish, hopefully when everybody will be happy enough to move on...

Doesnt matter if we win or not...This game had lot of loopholes..I am impressed they are slowly repairing those (one of them was changing the rule to give DBP who is under attack, not the one who is supplying defense)...when they fix all these, improve the end game and stuffs hopefully, it will worthy then to battle to win a server!

and to define a best player when people are not too far apart like 4-5 oceans away or 40-50 hrs away + everybody is given same amount of time to play!

DeletedUser

Theta is only one of several older worlds that have had recruitment shut. As far as I am aware, Theta is the only world where an agreement not to obtain victory through world wonders was reached...

Are these other old worlds dieing as well? Yes.
Are they losing players daily as well? Yes.

These older worlds fought for world wonders and are STILL going to close, just like Theta.

Can this finally put to bed this foolish notion that the world wonder agreement is the reason the world is dieing, as the evidence shows it has nothing to do with the world wonder agreement and everything to do with advent of 2.0 and the closure of recruitment. Suggesting anything else is just a flight of fancy, your imaginiation, HAFs imagination.

I believe in the agreement not to win through world wonders. It is a fantastic protest at Inno Games money making scheme and poor treatment of loyal customers. Will it achieve much? Probably not but it feels good to stick two fingers up to "da man".

Now just because we are a signatory to the world wonder agreement, doesnt mean we are going to make it easy for your HAF turtles to achieve victory. Get over it.

Hellafreak, what can I say, once a turtle, always a turtle: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en8/player/2363223/colonizations
As for your CS snipes, its quite astounding that you are trying to boast about your performance in an op in which you lost every city you had in the North, dispite the help you got, which was significant (we can use grepostats you know). You can make all the excuses you want, make all the posts you want, trying to pretend you actually matter. Learn to walk before you run goes the saying... Grow up, stop crawling around like a turtle, and then, maybe, you can actually talk in here as if you know anything.

Every post you make shows everyone even more what a complete plonker you are.

Ev
'

Not a turtle at all, i have never heard of you being in any great battles or conqureing any triumph. Exept for having a large alliance. AS for losing cities you try fending off 250 incoming for a week strait with 5 cities to work with see how you do .

As for Jason sorry we blew up your away story into some more theta drama, miss ev thinking she is the queen and high ruler of everything that exist and is never wrong. And states nothing but her "facts" from TC the great fighters, as we all now that it only took months to get me out of the north that they own. ... lol

Anyways Jason barely knew you, had pm with you a couple times. You seem really great :) i hope nothing but the best for you. We will all miss you.

Oh yes and i forgot your grepo stat link proves nothing. A turtle is someone who is all defense. Not someone who conquers ghost. If you are against conquering ghost towns then you are just a twit. Its part of the game. Easy cities why not. Conquers arent everything. Slots is all that matter. Take a city from me i can use it on a ghost. Because thats part of the game. Why would i let a large town with no defender go to waste? you that oblivios to how to play the game?

DeletedUser8790

lol, wasn't this my farewell to Theta thread? Guess its the whine and moan about wonders thread now :p

Call, i like you and all but get out of here with the WW talks. Your stealing my thunder! Nobody like wonders because THEY ARE VERY BORING AND TURN THE SERVERS INTO JOKES. The number 1 alliance in delphi isn't even protecting their cities anymore. They just shove tens of thousands of troops and ships into their WW, send resources all day, then once all the buildings are made they go under setting and click "delete account" Then they will spend tons more gold to get 100 cities in a few months to repeat the same process.

I haven't read most of the posts here but i get the idea. Fine, im not a fighter because i don't want to hit "Send resource" every day for weeks on end. ok, see ya!

Sorry Jason, My bad, stirred the pot a bit, Good luck, Nice post zeus excellent response! Nite Mr. Ponkers

DeletedUser14492

'

Not a turtle at all, i have never heard of you being in any great battles or conqureing any triumph. Exept for having a large alliance. AS for losing cities you try fending off 250 incoming for a week strait with 5 cities to work with see how you do .

As for Jason sorry we blew up your away story into some more theta drama, miss ev thinking she is the queen and high ruler of everything that exist and is never wrong. And states nothing but her "facts" from TC the great fighters, as we all now that it only took months to get me out of the north that they own. ... lol

Anyways Jason barely knew you, had pm with you a couple times. You seem really great :) i hope nothing but the best for you. We will all miss you.

Oh yes and i forgot your grepo stat link proves nothing. A turtle is someone who is all defense. Not someone who conquers ghost. If you are against conquering ghost towns then you are just a twit. Its part of the game. Easy cities why not. Conquers arent everything. Slots is all that matter. Take a city from me i can use it on a ghost. Because thats part of the game. Why would i let a large town with no defender go to waste? you that oblivios to how to play the game?

'Hellarious' you do NOTHING but take ghosts and inactives that as your own side has already commented, often have to be cleared for you. Thats what the link to your stats proves. Taking ghosts and inactives is important, but if thats ALL you do, then you are wide open for criticism when you go around boasting or criticising others. Each to their own, but you are a turtle sim city player.

We are talking about you and your outragious boasts here, not me, but since you have tried to deflect away your own inadequacies by mentioning my record yet again...

FYI, I am a founder in one of the most successful alliances on Theta, regardless of what your opinion of my alliance may be, we have been in the top 1 or 2 places for a long long time. How bout you and your alliance? Hmm?

The wars I have been involved in include against AoA, who we helped defeat. TBE, who we fought hard with to a stale mate before peace (they are now valued allies). Against TV we helped defeat them, completely removing them from our oceans, much took place afterwards, but the fact is they are one of the most resiliant alliances on Theta with great fighters. NWO were ranked no1 when TC fought and defeated them, most thought we would be beaten in a few weeks, didnt happen. HAF had significant numbers of cities and player in the North, including hidden sympathisers like you, but TC easily wiped them off the face of our oceans. Finally AN/AX, two of the greatest alliances in Grepolis in my opinion, TC were far geographically, but have more than held our own against them.

EVERY enemy I have fought, I have taken cities from active players defending. EVERY enemy TC has fought, we have held our own against. But you criticise TC and me? I just think thats really a bit rich coming from you.

In stark contrast, HAF are in a similar rim position... what have they achieved? What have you achieved? Excuses excuses.

You can only dream of achieving what I and my alliance have in this game. It beggers belief that you actually seek to compare your record to mine. Im not even a great player, perhaps a little above average at best, but nothing special... heaven knows what that makes you! I am so fed up of listening to the utter garbage you come out with on these forums.

You know ordinarily there would be little wrong with your record or your lack of achievement, but the fact you boast so often and criticise others so often, like 'the top 7'... it just makes you seem like a complete hypocrit and proves you have no idea what your talking about.

Finally, it is not "TC evidence", it is THE evidence for all to see on Grepostats etc. Theta is no different from the other old worlds which are losing players and dieing just like us, the wonder agreement has played little or no part in the death of Theta, only the blind cannot see this when faced with the evidence.

Ahh, that felt good.

Ciao for now.

Ev

Ps jason I am really very sorry for contributing to stealing your thunder/leaving thread mate, all the best for the future. But when someone like Helladunce makes such ridiculous comments they sometimes need addressed. No doubt his next posts will be equally as preposterous, we shall see if they merit a reply, he tends to just repeat what he has already said and what has already been dealt with though.

DeletedUser

I did not compare MY RECORD to yours, yea i already through in you have a huge alliance. Congrats as for your wars i wasnt around. As for HAF you took out in the north. They were inactive big whoop lol. I am taking ghosts and inactives for now to get bigger. I cant conquer enemies with 17 cities, you that un reasonable? Your brains are fallin out your ear holes. And even if soem worlds do die of as theta. Its still shameful embarrasing that we dont even have a winner. Do you plan on just crowning yourself winner at the end of all this. Because you think you are such a higher being then all of us. Knowing all and having not one flaw. Yea Right stop livin in your fake world. I take inactives and ghost because i can use those cities against enemies later. You just obviously cant process strategy. All you can do is make up childish nicknames for me.

Hellafool
hellabella
hellafreak
helladunce

you really think these are clever?

DeletedUser

What? Why? You do not have the backbone to try and win the world so what do you care who leaves theta? All of the players who refuse to accept the age of WW's are pansies, You think you are the "fighting" world, but you blew it. Theta is the laughing stock of grepoilis. With fake wars and agreements between enemies that still hold. Please TV ghost, and ghost fast, that goes for all of you useless not wanting to win players here. You ran scared when a way to win was given to you. so you must face your fate. You may be proud theta does not have a winner listed here http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Hall_of_Fame. But in reality everyone is laughing at us. Because not having a winner is a cool thing, but choosing to not have a winner? well we might have well have all joned together to win because it is the same thing and it is a cop out. At least my conscious is clear since my alliance will keep trying to win no matter what, and is still the number one alliance in theta.(Yeah you heard me) But as for the rest of you you will be remembered as the losers because that is what you are. You chose to kill this world in a whimper rather than a true battle. And when HAF does win then you will truly understand your mistake. SO please give your useless accounts back to the sea and go win delphi or whatever world you chose to flee to.

Please tell me I am wrong. and I will concede the point to any player that has more battle points than I do. That is my requirement for you to be a "fighter".

If u try and remember
TBE didnt agree on spliting the ww at top 7 alliance

and if u saw we start and build all ww and we was trying to build 4 at the same time but was inposible cause there was biger alliance that build them b4 us

So you cant say about me and TBE that we agree on splitting WW

And about me as a fighter

When we start the war with AX all TBE players was based in O43/33/53 and some in 34
I was the first one that moved in 44 to fight. You will ask me why i did that? i can tell you that i like to fight always.
we fight hard but in last 3 months or more i dont see any more attacks on my citys
An/ax/your alliance dont attack me any more

Do you remember when u send me around 50 attacks all fake with 20ls for attack
that was the last time i got attacked

When i saw those attacks from you i thought will be a good fight cause is the first time that u hit me
but when i saw those attacks i was laughing :p

Anyway
the reason why i made those post is
because we all are good fighters
and we like to fight with each others

and i dont want that my enemy quit because with who i will fight if they all quit?

So calli see the history b4 you talk :p

DeletedUser14492

I did not compare MY RECORD to yours, yea i already through in you have a huge alliance. Congrats as for your wars i wasnt around. As for HAF you took out in the north. They were inactive big whoop lol. I am taking ghosts and inactives for now to get bigger. I cant conquer enemies with 17 cities, you that un reasonable? Your brains are fallin out your ear holes. And even if soem worlds do die of as theta. Its still shameful embarrasing that we dont even have a winner. Do you plan on just crowning yourself winner at the end of all this. Because you think you are such a higher being then all of us. Knowing all and having not one flaw. Yea Right stop livin in your fake world. I take inactives and ghost because i can use those cities against enemies later. You just obviously cant process strategy. All you can do is make up childish nicknames for me.

Hellafool
hellabella
hellafreak
helladunce

you really think these are clever?

You forgot "Hellarious"

No not particlarly clever, but certainly mildly amusing :)

You seem to have a complex about me thinking I am "better than everyone", but I dont, however I do know that I am better than you. So when someone as poor as you is critical of me, and alliances like mine, you must accept the inevitable criticism of your preposterous posts.

As I explected anyway, same old weak arguments to explain your diabolical performance. It never ceases to amaze me when folk answer someones post by just saying the same things again. Ive more than dealt with all the issues you raise already.

Ev

DeletedUser8790

If u try and remember
TBE didnt agree on spliting the ww at top 7 alliance

and if u saw we start and build all ww and we was trying to build 4 at the same time but was inposible cause there was biger alliance that build them b4 us

So you cant say about me and TBE that we agree on splitting WW

And about me as a fighter

When we start the war with AX all TBE players was based in O43/33/53 and some in 34
I was the first one that moved in 44 to fight. You will ask me why i did that? i can tell you that i like to fight always.
we fight hard but in last 3 months or more i dont see any more attacks on my citys
An/ax/your alliance dont attack me any more

Do you remember when u send me around 50 attacks all fake with 20ls for attack
that was the last time i got attacked

When i saw those attacks from you i thought will be a good fight cause is the first time that u hit me
but when i saw those attacks i was laughing :p

Anyway
the reason why i made those post is
because we all are good fighters
and we like to fight with each others

and i dont want that my enemy quit because with who i will fight if they all quit?

So calli see the history b4 you talk :p

Hey Ardi, You are right I should have made that point in my rant, I do apologize for that. Heck if not for a player or two around we would most likely be working together today. But such is life. As the old saying goes" if a butterfly flaps his wings in china......"