it...was....fun!

DeletedUser

Ah jeez. I wish I read this thread sooner, back on the second page.

Anyways, Eta also made an agreement to not build the wonders, only recently did anyone truly try to do so and succeed. IMO, the wonders were an okay idea, but poorly executed, especially for a war game. Any skilled alliance can easily defend against any attempts to conquer a city on the wonder island, since theoretically said wonder island would probably be at least a day away from any enemy CS, if not more. So as long as no one on the island happens to go inactive with no tripwires in the city, it's near impossible to take the cities.

DeletedUser

The wars I have been involved in include against AoA, who we helped defeat. TBE, who we fought hard with to a stale mate before peace (they are now valued allies). Against TV we helped defeat them, completely removing them from our oceans, much took place afterwards, but the fact is they are one of the most resiliant alliances on Theta with great fighters. NWO were ranked no1 when TC fought and defeated them, most thought we would be beaten in a few weeks, didnt happen. HAF had significant numbers of cities and player in the North, including hidden sympathisers like you, but TC easily wiped them off the face of our oceans. Finally AN/AX, two of the greatest alliances in Grepolis in my opinion, TC were far geographically, but have more than held our own against them.

Ps jason I am really very sorry for contributing to stealing your thunder/leaving thread mate, all the best for the future. But when someone like Helladunce makes such ridiculous comments they sometimes need addressed. No doubt his next posts will be equally as preposterous, we shall see if they merit a reply, he tends to just repeat what he has already said and what has already been dealt with though.

Ok well thank you but lets clarify.

The only ocean you drove TV out of was ocean 24, where only one of our players (kev the great) had any cities. Other then that we held our ground in ocean 45 and the only person who couldn't hold their cities up against the NWO and TC attacks was Kev. Otherwise it was me getting attacked by TC,NWO and TP and i always held up in ocean 25 which was by no means a TC controlled ocean when the war first broke out. in fairness we only had about 3 players based and 6 total in that ocean, but they all had a lot of cities up there between the 6 of them. But to say you "drove us out of your oceans" is a bit of an overstatement seeing as how we were never really in your oceans to begin with.

I did not compare MY RECORD to yours, yea i already through in you have a huge alliance. Congrats as for your wars i wasnt around. As for HAF you took out in the north. They were inactive big whoop lol. I am taking ghosts and inactives for now to get bigger. I cant conquer enemies with 17 cities, you that un reasonable? Your brains are fallin out your ear holes. And even if soem worlds do die of as theta. Its still shameful embarrasing that we dont even have a winner. Do you plan on just crowning yourself winner at the end of all this. Because you think you are such a higher being then all of us. Knowing all and having not one flaw. Yea Right stop livin in your fake world. I take inactives and ghost because i can use those cities against enemies later. You just obviously cant process strategy. All you can do is make up childish nicknames for me.

Hellafool
hellabella
hellafreak
helladunce

you really think these are clever?

Hellion...no offense but who are exacty to declare things in theta to be an embarrassment or shameful? the biggest your account ever got was 30 cities give or take. The only reason you still have it is because Call helped you out. Otherwise you would have been dead in the water up in those northern oceans.

So im gonna settle you both right now. Sit down and listen for a moment and try to understand. Speaking as someone whose stats are a million times better then the both of yours, and whose conquered cities off of much better active players then either of you has and doesn't think he's done that well in this world to begin with...neither of you are anything to write home about. In fact your both less then impressive.

Hellion you simply haven't been playing long enough to do anything notable. But well since you come onto the forums so much and talk kinda big...well its kind of annoying really. Truth is we all know that The Cohort is not the most skilled alliance in theta. But they've found a system of fighting that works for them. They have sheer numbers and that is one of the big keys to how they do it. "Elite" level skill has never been their way, and well it doesn't have to be that way with every alliance that is good.

Eve, why are you even responding to Hellion? its pointless. He's not going to change his mind on anything. He's likely just trying to rile people up and see if he can get some attacks. And frankly, while i respect the patience you must have as a leader to deal with all those newer players, it sure was nice to sort of skirt around the bad decisions and whatnot made by TC while only addressing the good things. From what i remember your involvement in the NWO war was limited...due to you going into VM after being attacked,only to come when everyone in NWO had gone inactive. And as for the "TV joined and then some things happened" lets just be honest. It was a scam conducted by me, Akazmier and Paul s to start a war with NWO. So the three of us basically killed NWO without ever having to attack anything, though paul did do some attacking lol.

Sooooo rant is over both of you stop bickering. I don't know how this thread got turned into this for christ sakes. But amyway...I already miss theta :'(. its fun seeing the battle reports on that MH Emagdnmi retard. took him about 300 attacks to take one city from me when i was saying i was quitting. Congrats dude! You sure did "rim me" LOL :p

DeletedUser

I AM LESS THEN IMPRESSIVE!!!! OH YEAAAA... well mabye you are right :- ) i do like to rile things up a bit.

DeletedUser14492

I do enjoy a good debate or argument, its half the reason I play.

The only ocean you drove TV out of was ocean 24, where only one of our players (kev the great) had any cities. Other then that we held our ground in ocean 45 and the only person who couldn't hold their cities up against the NWO and TC attacks was Kev. Otherwise it was me getting attacked by TC,NWO and TP and i always held up in ocean 25 which was by no means a TC controlled ocean when the war first broke out. in fairness we only had about 3 players based and 6 total in that ocean, but they all had a lot of cities up there between the 6 of them. But to say you "drove us out of your oceans" is a bit of an overstatement seeing as how we were never really in your oceans to begin with.

You can split hairs if you wish, but TC joined the war against TV and our attacks/conquests on any players we could reach helped result in your surrender to the coalition. TV were removed from O24, then marginalised in O25 whatever way you look at it. The rest is just gravy, TV performance has been admirable under difficult circumstances, then and since. My statement that we removed you from our oceans is factually correct but was not intended as an insult or slight.

Hellion you simply haven't been playing long enough to do anything notable. But well since you come onto the forums so much and talk kinda big...well its kind of annoying really. Truth is we all know that The Cohort is not the most skilled alliance in theta. But they've found a system of fighting that works for them. They have sheer numbers and that is one of the big keys to how they do it. "Elite" level skill has never been their way, and well it doesn't have to be that way with every alliance that is good.

In reality, this notion of "elite" skill rarely if ever exists. For 2 years I have seen the best that Theta has, such as Coblet (only mentioned as an example) and others attack. Many efforts have been shall we say, unexpectedly lacking any "elite" quality, ironically given your comments, what I HAVE seen is weight of numbers used a lot by so called "elites".

Though I have never doubted the abililty of players such as Coblet and jason1118 etc, whose stats speak for themselves, they are no more "elite" than any other decent players, such as some that reside in TC for instance. Its an illusion that so called "elite" alliances/players like to paint while looking down on others. What are these supposed elite alliances/players supposed to be able to do that others cannot? I would love an explanation of what "skills" these are?

I have only ever considered myself average, which is perhaps interesting, given that others DO consider themselves "elite". But I cannot think of anything in 2 years I have seen that TC or myself are not capable of to greater or lesser extent.

Just because someones stats are not huge doesnt mean they have less "skill", it can just as easily mean they play a different way or are less active, or maybe not been around as long. All it needs to rack up huge BPs is activity and time, not "elite" skill, though of course that can certainly help ;-) Grepolis is not rocket science, dispite what some "elites" try to make it out as. Its a game and executing the basics consistantly over a period of time will result in the type of huge BP stats many "elite" players have. Does their willingness or committment to achieve that make them "elite", perhaps, or maybe they just have a bit more time and/or gold than others ;-)

Eve, why are you even responding to Hellion? its pointless. He's not going to change his mind on anything. He's likely just trying to rile people up and see if he can get some attacks. And frankly, while i respect the patience you must have as a leader to deal with all those newer players, it sure was nice to sort of skirt around the bad decisions and whatnot made by TC while only addressing the good things. From what i remember your involvement in the NWO war was limited...due to you going into VM after being attacked,only to come when everyone in NWO had gone inactive. And as for the "TV joined and then some things happened" lets just be honest. It was a scam conducted by me, Akazmier and Paul s to start a war with NWO. So the three of us basically killed NWO without ever having to attack anything, though paul did do some attacking lol.

FYI, I went into VM because my mother was diagnosed with Cancer, and I was attending hospital with her and supporting my family through an extremely difficult time, it had ZERO to do with an online game I play for fun.

Prior to the VM you speak of, the ONLY cities NWO took from me were from a satelite colony in the far east of O34 deep into NWO territory (ironically set up to defend NWO). I didnt even try to defend the cities other than with what was there to snipe CS's (which I did many times. I actually ordered our alliance NOT to send support because while QND/NWO was fixated on me, they were not concentrating on the rest of TC :)

When I returned from VM, the big hitters were very much STILL around and I was involved in the fighting, so your grasp of history is flawed to say the least Jason. QnD, 5150, allicient among others, they all tried to take my cities after I came back, but basically failed once they started to hit cities I actually wanted to defend. So I dont take kindly to your entirely incorrect version of events, in particular the suggestion I went into VM because I was attacked.

Its worth pointing out after all the above, that I have never boasted about my own achievements or ability, though I may mention these as part of a conversation such as this... But I have always made it clear that I dont consider myself among the best, Im not a "fighter" because that is not why I play this game. My comments in the other post only served to highlight just how bad 'Hellanobody' is because he called into question my record and that of TC.

I do agree there is no need to respond to 'Hellabella' as he rarely makes sense or has anything constructive to say, I did stop responding to him a long while back, but this latest set of preposterous posts from him and Calli required a reply.

Jason you are trying to paint paul/TC as somehow part of this scheme you had to create war with NWO, unless you can prove otherwise your just stiring things up now you are leaving PnP style. There was a deal made, but not the one you describe at all. It is good of you to admit in these externals what most suspected anyway regarding you and akaz's plans. But TC play things straight and true, simple as that.

Now the game is over, most of what goes on has become a farce, ghosts and inactives everywhere so its all just pointless and we are treading water to the end. It has indeed been fun and I wish everyone the best.

That is all...

Ev

DeletedUser

Hellion...no offense but who are exacty to declare things in theta to be an embarrassment or shameful? the biggest your account ever got was 30 cities give or take. The only reason you still have it is because Call helped you out. Otherwise you would have been dead in the water up in those northern oceans.

So im gonna settle you both right now. Sit down and listen for a moment and try to understand. Speaking as someone whose stats are a million times better then the both of yours, and whose conquered cities off of much better active players then either of you has and doesn't think he's done that well in this world to begin with...neither of you are anything to write home about. In fact your both less then impressive.

Sooooo rant is over both of you stop bickering. I don't know how this thread got turned into this for christ sakes. But amyway...I already miss theta :'(. its fun seeing the battle reports on that MH Emagdnmi retard. took him about 300 attacks to take one city from me when i was saying i was quitting. Congrats dude! You sure did "rim me" LOL :p
Less of the retard comments Jason that's completely uncalled for (shame on you). I have taken many cities from you over the months in many different ways when you have been both active and inactive and when I choose to not take you at your word when you say "I have quit" and send many attacks to assist my CS in completely understandable considering yours and TV's history of saying one thing and doing another. My point about you being rimmed was meant to mean that we beat you into quitting and instead of you saying you quit Theta because you never had time for it anymore. Be a man and admit the truth instead of lying through your teeth to take glory away from those who kicked your butt. Good luck in RL and in any other world you have time for and good riddance.

DeletedUser

@Eve, point of my post was to tell you and hellion to shut up with the bickering. Paul was very much aware of what happened at the time. We told him point blankly what we were doing and he stood by and assisted in his own way. Of course there is no proof anymore. The messages from that long ago are all deleted im sure. Think about it what you want....i don't care really, i can have my own laughs to myself about how we scammed TC right in front of them while telling them what we were doing. Didn't scam NWO though..they had us figured out real quick....i can't imagine anyone would not have been able to see through us.

Franly Emag i don't see how you really take whole lot of pride on taking cities from me. Thing is that when i have Lord Marshal, Blackhock, Mike H, Zeus b., Dacuba, Ribber, Skelly1008, erebos242, DukeDiego, others and yourself, then i am bound to loose something. All of you combined can launch well over 500 attacks together, and believe me i have had that sent at me for days on end at a time.

To say you beat us into quitting is just hilarious. We've been fighting you since September of last year and the odds have only become more stacked against us since then. So how exactly did you beat us into quitting? We could have kept this up right until the end. We simply do not want to anymore as their is no point. I have taken cities of of Mike H, Zeus.b,Waynemagill, shurtun, erebos242 all by myself. The only time i was helped in taking these cities was when i went for you. You on the other hand need a whole bunch of massive players to go in for you and do the clearing before you feel comfortable with attacking.

You have no glory for yourself Emag. You have no skill and you and your friends level of dishonesty makes TV look like the morality police of grepo. I remember you in TV, just like Mike, Dacuba and Zeus you did nothing. In fact you were in VM the entire time. You all just gave up and joined TP basically after the first time you were ever really attacked. (whats funny is the player who got attacked was MikeHiddleston and he wasn't even in our alliance at the time, yet he still expected us to empty our cities for him despite support requests that didn't even make sense.) But the even funnier part was how we severed ties with The Liquidators in order to protect our rim players...our rim players like YOU. and the only thanks that me and Kaz were given for that was waves of hundreds of attacks after we had a busy week trying to reorganize the alliance.

From that point on me and Kaz decided that every sort of deceit goes in this game. We learned to be this way by some people who are very good at it.....The former Vanguard now Phalanx members in ocean 26.

So this "glory" you speak of is all merely built on a lie. A lie that somehow you were being treated badly in TV and that we somehow caused you to loose those three cities that we're more important to you then your honesty or loyalty. Its just not the case. No you joined us when we were the stronger alliance along with TL. But when things looked just a little uncertain you all cut and run and created story after story about me to fit your own needs.

Its easy to have courage behind a key board...but you Emag do not even have that. You kinda seem like a robot, who just believes what Mike Hiddleston always says and does as he is told by him as well. Whatever you are its something cowardly to say the least. You have nothing to be proud of here. You never tried to lead, you never tried to be a great attacker or achieve any greatness at all. You just took the easiest paths once you found them. So enjoy these "glories" while they last. But always remember how you went about getting them. Feel free to come back on here with all the cheap humor you guys have that you think is witty...still doesn't change the fact that we all know what happened when MikeH and co. left us.

You Western Phalanx players are nothing but cheap ignorant trash. Have fun all.

P.S Eve i am sorry to hear about your mother and hope she is doing well. My father had cancer as well.....it is not easy i know

DeletedUser

Franly Emag i don't see how you really take whole lot of pride on taking cities from me. Thing is that when i have Lord Marshal, Blackhock, Mike H, Zeus b., Dacuba, Ribber, Skelly1008, erebos242, DukeDiego, others and yourself, then i am bound to loose something. All of you combined can launch well over 500 attacks together, and believe me i have had that sent at me for days on end at a time.

To say you beat us into quitting is just hilarious. We've been fighting you since September of last year and the odds have only become more stacked against us since then. So how exactly did you beat us into quitting? We could have kept this up right until the end. We simply do not want to anymore as their is no point. I have taken cities of of Mike H, Zeus.b,Waynemagill, shurtun, erebos242 all by myself. The only time i was helped in taking these cities was when i went for you. You on the other hand need a whole bunch of massive players to go in for you and do the clearing before you feel comfortable with attacking.
There's so much written here that I can't really be bothered to answer it all so I will stick to answering the above statement.
Firstly, when you say "We've been fighting you since September of last year and the odds have only become more stacked against us since then", well yeah that's why your quitting because we have beat you, also you couldn't keep this up until the end that's why you quit...DUH!!!
Secondly, you needed help from Akaz, Jerry and Stehonn to take a city from me so to say I needed help taking cities from you is hilarious...you had 120 cities compared to my 70 and you also had your alliance mates helping you defend yours...in TP we call it teamwork, not sure what you call it in TV.
Lastly, I know all about the MH account in the early days because it was my son's account. When I quit I realised what a mistake it was and when my son no longer wanted to play I saw it as an opportunity to come back into Theta and I started with 39 cities, now look where I am...I am waynemagill ;)...didn't see that coming did you.

DeletedUser

Ah come on, we beat you fair and square. We played better as a team and more consistently. Akaz quit because we did an OP on him and he was too busy in Delphi to check Theta. He lost 15 cities in one day and threw his toys out of the pram. He hit delete and then did the usual trick of talking his minions in to following him again. End of story. The truth is in the stats if anybody cares to go through them. TV took odd cities from TP inactives. We took what we wanted from you guys with the odd exception.

At the end of the day the strongest team won. The guys who played excellently together won. We knew what we wanted to achieve, planned it, executed it and reaped the rewards.

DeletedUser

At last they've and accepted defeat lol. I feel sorry for Lazarus. I can't believe that Akaz, who claimed to stand by his team no matter what, walked out on the whole alliance. What is worse he took his sheeple with him leaving 1 guy to fend for himself. Disgusting behaviour and I guess it shows what Akaz was really like. Still him and his monkeys are having fun in Delphi now, playing the big guys lol.

DeletedUser

jason, sorry for the late respond, i just got back from VM as i had many exams as well..
it was great playing with you and all other TV members, theta wouldnt be the same without you guys! wish you best of luck!

DeletedUser

Again Jason and Akaz have fooled everyone with their lies, they haven't quit Theta, Jason has joined AN and I have been hitting stacked cities whilst Akaz has been busy quietly building his troops up.

As per usual they have tried another underhand tactic to try and take the heat off them...tut tut tut.

DeletedUser

And that proves they haven't quit how?

Have they attacked you?
Or are they just defending?
Gasp! Could it be that they're just trying to make sure their cities mostly end up in allied hands?

DeletedUser

And that proves they haven't quit how?

Have they attacked you?
Or are they just defending?
Gasp! Could it be that they're just trying to make sure their cities mostly end up in allied hands?
If that was the case then I wouldn't be sinking CS's destroying LS cities and wiping out purely attack cities....GASP?

We share the same alliance, check the reports in TV War forum.

DeletedUser

They've always been economical with the truth, in Theta they live in some sort of fantasy world that you and I will never understand (or want to). I call it lying because that's what they do by default. It is why we made sure Akaz lost 70+ cities. He can build what he likes, it's just more BP for us. Now we will take a load of Jason and leave him equally impotent. MH, you know the enemy, don't be surprised, just do your job and be glad of the very easy BP.

DeletedUser

If that was the case then I wouldn't be sinking CS's destroying LS cities and wiping out purely attack cities....GASP?

We share the same alliance, check the reports in TV War forum.

I saw nothing of them attacking you or another Phalanx member.
So you sink a city full of LS, what do you think they'll do then? Rebuild the LS, or convert it to biremes?
Or perhaps they're nowhere near as active as they used to be, thus allowing you to easily hit LS cities/CSs while they're off-line.

Honestly, I like Phalanx, even though I've barely logged on during my stay, but here on these forums you guys are jokes. But hey, we play this game just for laughs, no?

DeletedUser

@ Z Grade

You've seen nothing of them attacking us? who do you think we have been fighting all these months???
I sink a city full of LS and they build more LS but you would know this if you were more active within your alliance...no?

I'm not sure if your saying all this as a joke but I'll entertain your questions a little, they have to be online to keep building and whether we hit them online or offline makes no difference because they are still active.

The reason this thread was set up was for Jason and Akaz to say goodbye to Theta and everyone in it. THEY HAVEN'T GONE ANYWHERE.

I do have fun wiping them out though ;)

DeletedUser

And there's another joke to add to the world of Grep. Nice on Z-Grade now go back to your inactivity and and making pretty sigs. I'll mail you a mirror too.

DeletedUser

lol, yes, the grand plan of saying we quit then coming back has been unleashed :p Seriously guys you way over dramatize everything. But the fact is the only people TV or Kaz and myself ever deliberately lied to was TC, and well as ive stated before, there were parts of TC who went along with us. So simply put, we have our reasons for sticking around. Its very obvious though that any offense you cleared was just leftovers of stuff you missed before.

The funniest bit though is this. You guys brag about a victory that took you just under a year to accomplish when you had the odds 10:1 in your favor. Your desperation became so high that you decided to open accounts in world delphi and found an alliance with us. Since your so incapable of beating us once and for all you had to time yours ops in theta to take place when we played delphi. So bravo for your victory, but lets remember its all built on a lie...well multiple lies actually lol

I've never lied to you guys about anything. Went out of my way on world delphi to try and make things work between us. The only people here trying to scheme their way to victories is you.

I ain't bitter, its a war game after all and i believe anything goes :) But good god guys, stop trying to portray it as something its not. Its the same old lines from all of you and its just really old by now and i don't think most people really cared in the first place.

P.S. i remember some of the things you guys used to say "Rawr we will rim Akaz and Jason and all of TV grrrrr" lol how did that one work out for you? oh how i don't envy the "glory" of your version of victory...which is actually just failure ;)

DeletedUser

@ Jason

1. You said in the very first post in this forum that you were quitting Theta and you never so yes you did lie to everyone and not for the first time.
2. The war against you guys was fought in o26 mainly and your whole alliance were up against 6-7 members at any 1 time so your 10:1 odds make no sense whatsoever.
3. The war between TP and TV was won a long time ago, everything afterwards was simply TP going through the motions of taking your cities at our pleasure.
4. I personally opened an account in Delphi as it was the closest world to Theta settings that I could find, nothing to do with going after TV members...you really aren't that important to us.
5. Judging by your final comments about not being bitter, "Rawr we will rim Akaz and Jason and all of TV grrrrr", that sounds pretty bitter.
6. Our version of victory is that we beat you and you should accept it graciously. I'm not sure how you think we failed.

On a personal note, when I joined Delphi and we were all in the same alliance I did all I could to make it work. I left Delphi because I was going to leave Grepolis all together when Theta ended, I was then talked into coming back and on my return I had lost all but 1 of my cities. I was understandably kicked from "Theta" alliance and since my return with just 1 city I have been bolted and quaked daily. Let this be known...I have not shown any remorse or aggression towards any TV players currently residing in Delphi.

DeletedUser

@ Jason

1. You said in the very first post in this forum that you were quitting Theta and you never so yes you did lie to everyone and not for the first time.
2. The war against you guys was fought in o26 mainly and your whole alliance were up against 6-7 members at any 1 time so your 10:1 odds make no sense whatsoever.
3. The war between TP and TV was won a long time ago, everything afterwards was simply TP going through the motions of taking your cities at our pleasure.
4. I personally opened an account in Delphi as it was the closest world to Theta settings that I could find, nothing to do with going after TV members...you really aren't that important to us.
5. Judging by your final comments about not being bitter, "Rawr we will rim Akaz and Jason and all of TV grrrrr", that sounds pretty bitter.
6. Our version of victory is that we beat you and you should accept it graciously. I'm not sure how you think we failed.

On a personal note, when I joined Delphi and we were all in the same alliance I did all I could to make it work. I left Delphi because I was going to leave Grepolis all together when Theta ended, I was then talked into coming back and on my return I had lost all but 1 of my cities. I was understandably kicked from "Theta" alliance and since my return with just 1 city I have been bolted and quaked daily. Let this be known...I have not shown any remorse or aggression towards any TV players currently residing in Delphi.

You make a lot of sense to people who don't pay any attention what so ever. Who says we never did except defeat graciously? I came on here to bid farewell to Theta, not admit defeat to you which i had already done over private messaging to Zeus and Mike. I did not come on here bashing you guys or even talking about out war at all. On the other hand Emag, wayne, bigbad...or whoever you are these days (you keep changing accounts, no way to know who im actually talking to) this was your first post in this thread:

You mean you all got rimmed and are no longer able to defend yourselves. Akaz there are plenty of guys to hit because not everyone runs when the heat gets to much

lol, you are a hypocrite, telling us to be gracious about defeat, yet you brag and make false claims like this right from the start. In my experience, victors are usually just as gracious as the defeated except in this case.

As for 10:1 ratio...well TP had about what? 90 million points for a while? now is down to 60 mill. TV was around 15 million. Oh my gosh the odds might have actually been 7:1 or 6:1 in your favor!! Your missing the main point which was after you guys pulled your first back stab move and joined TP after we split with TL, the odds were always very much against us. But way to get me on the technicality :p

On the delphi note....the facts speak for themselves. You just proved yourselves to be so desperately needing the official "victory" in ocean 26 that you had to go through the troubles of building accounts there to spy on us. Its all just a joke really, the way you "win" and your obsession with TV. I can't figure out if you guys actually think your as good as you say or if your really just that clueless :D