it...was....fun!

DeletedUser

hi, just want to send my regards to the Theta forum posters as i am quitting. not that most people care or like me, but...whatever...i do what i want! lol

I honestly haven't played the same since i went to college in September last year. I spent all my V-mode days because of how busy i got.

Theta has just kinda become a chore at this point. I work two jobs now, one that i could potentially go relatively far and do well with for a long time :)

I've been wanting to quit for a while but did not for my teamates. However our guys who have held things together as best they can since our collapse are now ready to leave. Akazmier, Teddy May Cry, Stehonn, Jerry876....and many more have all been amazing. One of the things i have learned is that its very hard to find truly dependable friends in this game. The kind of people who will never quit, or at least tell you if they do so. So the kind of people who will stay up a little extra late for you to help with clearing a city, or timing a CS snipe for you. The kind of people who will empty all their cities for you even when they only have handfuls of troops left to fight with. I have that in my friends in TV and i couldn't be happier to still be playing with most of them on world delphi :)

All the dramatics on the forum here have also been part of my fun here so i think all the people who contributed to our debates, arguments, and whatnot as well for being a part of the forums.

I want to thank my friends in AN for being the good friends they are. Specifically Igapolis,Coblet,Argonaught,Agy1,Sandawg. They have all helped me immensely at one point or another and also showed a great deal of patience with me as i was not always good to them. Frankly, i started learning how to lead an alliance by watching what TL used to do when i first met them, and by copying their ways. I would not have gotten far without them :)

I miss the days of TL and TV. I miss the days when me and akazmier were playing NWO and TC into warring with each other and watching the coalition people be so afraid of the little old unimportant Vanguard. lol, it has all been a blast. I hope to see familiar faces on other worlds one day :)

Good luck all.

Jason

DeletedUser

We all miss some part of the old days I'm sure.

Good luck Jason, hope you go farther than you hope you'll go. :)

DeletedUser

Cya bro, its always sad to see someone leave, and i hope you stay round the forums, cos i enjoy your posts :)

DeletedUser

Jason
We all are much busy in real life and some times we dont have time to login

But the players that are in theta atm are great players
we have lost much great players too
but i dont want that we lose more

So if you will listen to me will be good for all of us and for you mostly

Dont delete the account
just login some times when u will find the free time
your members your ally and your enemy include my alliance will not take all your citys
so we will leave you some citys to keep the account active because mayby after some months u would like to play again

a player that most of theta know quit and after some months
he told me that he want to come back but at this moment is hard to find an account :/

so i would like that u dont delete the account
we can deal somthing

is sad when we see some one quiting :(

so im leting u think again

and good luck in your rl :)

DeletedUser19042

lol...you want his account? Damn bro..

Not gonna happen, I hope..No matter who the other player was, he shouldn't give his account away.

Anyways,
good luck bro!
We'll all miss you!

RTS

DeletedUser10902

Well, this is the end! Good Bye Cruel World! :)

I'm done in Theta as well... and most of my alliance is too. As Jason said, it was a chore. I am having much more fun in Delphi, where we have many more players. Frankly, Theta is dead. Its time to put the old girl out of her misery.

I completely agree with Jason, and thank all the players of the old TL. God, those were good days.

Besides, I grow tired of telling The Cohort that I am not supporting AX against them behind their back. lol

To TP. No one left to fight now in 26 & 36.

Thank you all!

DeletedUser

lol...you want his account? Damn bro..

Not gonna happen, I hope..No matter who the other player was, he shouldn't give his account away.

Anyways,
good luck bro!
We'll all miss you!

RTS

if u read again u will understand that i dont want his account
i just dont want that another player leave theta
he can keep his account and login when he find free time

DeletedUser

hi, just want to send my regards to the Theta forum posters as i am quitting. not that most people care or like me, but...whatever...i do what i want! lol

I honestly haven't played the same since i went to college in September last year. I spent all my V-mode days because of how busy i got.

Theta has just kinda become a chore at this point. I work two jobs now, one that i could potentially go relatively far and do well with for a long time :)

I've been wanting to quit for a while but did not for my teamates. However our guys who have held things together as best they can since our collapse are now ready to leave. Akazmier, Teddy May Cry, Stehonn, Jerry876....and many more have all been amazing. One of the things i have learned is that its very hard to find truly dependable friends in this game. The kind of people who will never quit, or at least tell you if they do so. So the kind of people who will stay up a little extra late for you to help with clearing a city, or timing a CS snipe for you. The kind of people who will empty all their cities for you even when they only have handfuls of troops left to fight with. I have that in my friends in TV and i couldn't be happier to still be playing with most of them on world delphi :)

All the dramatics on the forum here have also been part of my fun here so i think all the people who contributed to our debates, arguments, and whatnot as well for being a part of the forums.

I want to thank my friends in AN for being the good friends they are. Specifically Igapolis,Coblet,Argonaught,Agy1,Sandawg. They have all helped me immensely at one point or another and also showed a great deal of patience with me as i was not always good to them. Frankly, i started learning how to lead an alliance by watching what TL used to do when i first met them, and by copying their ways. I would not have gotten far without them :)

I miss the days of TL and TV. I miss the days when me and akazmier were playing NWO and TC into warring with each other and watching the coalition people be so afraid of the little old unimportant Vanguard. lol, it has all been a blast. I hope to see familiar faces on other worlds one day :)

Good luck all.

Jason
You mean you all got rimmed and are no longer able to defend yourselves. Akaz there are plenty of guys to hit because not everyone runs when the heat gets to much ;)

DeletedUser

We all miss some part of the old days I'm sure.

Good luck Jason, hope you go farther than you hope you'll go. :)

Thank you Z grade for your kind words. I will miss reading your posts :(

Thank you all the others who have contacted me either here on the forums or in game. I am very flattered..i really am :)

Yeah there is. Plenty to do, plenty of BP and players with a bit of spunk left in them. They're in TV too :)

You mean you all got rimmed and are no longer able to defend yourselves. Akaz there are plenty of guys to hit because not everyone runs when the heat gets to much ;)

As for you TP guys all i can do is shrug. Still so full of hate for no real apparent reason. No we weren't rimmed. We never would have been. Only people good enough to take cities off of me and Kaz when we were active was Mike and Zeus. Other then that the other players we were up against may have been big, but largely average skill at the very most. Emag, the heat has been to much for a very long time. But judging by your DBP gained in this world so far, or lack there of that is i would have to say you know nothing about defending. I didn't get to where i am at by betraying my friends and doing everything in my power to beat down on them, this much i cannot say the same for the likes of Mike and Zeus and the half wits who buy into their drivel Emag.

Ah well, can't be friends with everyone, but then again i don't want to be friends with some people who show certain personality traits.

Thank you all again. Its been a great ride!

DeletedUser

Can only defend if you guys attack, DBP is out of everyone's control. I do remember you doing 1 big OP on me which involved yourself, Akaz and Stehonn, you revolted almost all my cities in o26 accused me of being a purely attacking player and threw everything you had at me which was about 150 attacks in 12hrs...I lost 1 city...not bad for an attacking player hey!

The fact is your pride for TV got in the way of bigger goals. Common sense would have been to give up on o26 and form a front line further north in another ocean, instead you thought you would keep taking ghost and in-actives in o26 and then every time we did an OP on you and wiped you out you would cry and ask us to leave you alone...what's all that about?

Anyway you got rimmed, you got rimmed because we (TP) made you quit, not because of RL. I bet you don't quit Delphi because of RL...funny that!

DeletedUser

Only people good enough to take cities off of me and Kaz when we were active was Mike and Zeus. Other then that the other players we were up against may have been big, but largely average skill at the very most. Emag, the heat has been to much for a very long time.
!

Erm slight correction, the first player to take cities from you & Akaz when you were properly active has not been mentioned.

But hey, thanks for the memories & understand your decisions. I will miss you in Theta.

See you in the other dimension ;)

DeletedUser19042

Erm slight correction, the first player to take cities from you & Akaz when you were properly active has not been mentioned.

But hey, thanks for the memories & understand your decisions. I will miss you in Theta.

Finally someone that is an enemy and has respect for them.

I mean, MH and some more are their enemies and they just start another discussion? Don't you guys have any respect for them at all?
If my worst enemy would leave game I would even miss him. Not start another discussion campaign...

DeletedUser

Yikes, i forgot to mention you! Yes your very good to ;) The first person to take cities from me was blackhock from TP. There is a reason why he didn't get mentioned...

Can only defend if you guys attack, DBP is out of everyone's control. I do remember you doing 1 big OP on me which involved yourself, Akaz and Stehonn, you revolted almost all my cities in o26 accused me of being a purely attacking player and threw everything you had at me which was about 150 attacks in 12hrs...I lost 1 city...not bad for an attacking player hey!

The fact is your pride for TV got in the way of bigger goals. Common sense would have been to give up on o26 and form a front line further north in another ocean, instead you thought you would keep taking ghost and in-actives in o26 and then every time we did an OP on you and wiped you out you would cry and ask us to leave you alone...what's all that about?

Anyway you got rimmed, you got rimmed because we (TP) made you quit, not because of RL. I bet you don't quit Delphi because of RL...funny that!

Do you know what it means to rim someone in grepolis? It means to take all their cities and make them restart on the rim. Well lemme see..hmmm i still have 130 cities....and im already located on the rim. lol can't be rimmed bud ;)

Having one op run on you doesn't make you a good defender. Just means people saw you important enough to attack just that one time. Otherwise most of your attacks are a good source of DBP, and we didn't really see you as an issue.

Its easy to say who should have done what and when they should have done it, or how they should have done it, or should they have done what they did. Its especially easy to sit back on the sidelines and criticize those why try hard and sometimes make the wrong decision, when your situation is entirely different from their own. Its a shame to many people like to hide in the background when things are uncertain, then to come out and talk tough they have the odds vastly in their favor. MH, remember this quote from a very smart former American President,

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
- Theodore Roosevelt

See you unfortunately are one of those timid souls who knows neither victory nor defeat. I guess you could claim victory over TV, though even if you think what you did is a "win" then there will always be an asterisk next to your victory because of how you got there.

Its easy to play dirty, i know because ive been there. Its easy to cheat and sell people out. The silver lining in all of this though Emag, is that because of all the sleazy play by people like yourselfs and your friends, the people who were truly my friends in this game came out and showed just how much they cared. I now never even think twice about trusting them with anything.

So i guess i should thank you and the other goons you play with for being what you are! It ended up helping me in the end :)

And no i didn't quit delphi, if you would read my posts you will see my time limitations are just one of the reasons im leaving theta

DeletedUser

Hmmm

Enough virtual ink has been wasted on this topic already . Akaz, Jason and teddy know that they have played their part in 026 wars very well and have helped ALL of us enjoy what were some very good battles , great banter and real acts of petulance.
026 will be quieter without TV . but we will soldier on and aim for AN. ( time permitting we will get a good fight from them too )
Had TL / AN chosen a different route ( and not ran out on TV ) we would still be battling.

TV were over run in 026 , not through back-stabbing , but by players quitting at inopportune moments , decisions taken by Alliance Leaders and most importantly YOU LOST through the size of TP active players.

I also think that had you adopted a more attacking approach earlier on TV would have given TP a much better fight.
TP took over when TV went defence mode. Many a time in the early days YOU had us on the ropes and failed to take advantage.

I have learnt a lot from a few of you and as Dacuba said " See you in other dimensions "

Jason.. you can put your pacifier back in now ;)

DeletedUser8790

if u read again u will understand that i dont want his account
i just dont want that another player leave theta
he can keep his account and login when he find free time

What? Why? You do not have the backbone to try and win the world so what do you care who leaves theta? All of the players who refuse to accept the age of WW's are pansies, You think you are the "fighting" world, but you blew it. Theta is the laughing stock of grepoilis. With fake wars and agreements between enemies that still hold. Please TV ghost, and ghost fast, that goes for all of you useless not wanting to win players here. You ran scared when a way to win was given to you. so you must face your fate. You may be proud theta does not have a winner listed here http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Hall_of_Fame. But in reality everyone is laughing at us. Because not having a winner is a cool thing, but choosing to not have a winner? well we might have well have all joned together to win because it is the same thing and it is a cop out. At least my conscious is clear since my alliance will keep trying to win no matter what, and is still the number one alliance in theta.(Yeah you heard me) But as for the rest of you you will be remembered as the losers because that is what you are. You chose to kill this world in a whimper rather than a true battle. And when HAF does win then you will truly understand your mistake. SO please give your useless accounts back to the sea and go win delphi or whatever world you chose to flee to.

Please tell me I am wrong. and I will concede the point to any player that has more battle points than I do. That is my requirement for you to be a "fighter".

DeletedUser

Also i would like to chime in on calli's point of View. What the heck !! a Deal between enemies!! To what they thought would "save" the world and keep it to were skill has to win not wonders and recource sending. Well that hope and dream or whatever it was, was completly nuts! The point of war is to fight one another not pact hold hands and sing christmas charrols in harmony all making sure you have the same amount of wonders so no one cries that the game is unfair???? Really as my small self when i was in the north i looked up to the big alliances and players. Now i realizes i wasnt worth their time a day. And that some chose to kill theta the so called "greatest world in grepolis". Yea right you really all believe. you could win a world through pure warfare in domination? really if you cant rim one player like me how can you rim a whole enemy coalition (oh wait thats right we are all friends here in the great skirt wearing theta). WW's were brought so WORLDS DIDNT DIE and there was a WINNER. But no the genius top 7 alliance chose to betray their kin and let theta die. Thanks to the all That contributed to the assassination of theta. I hope you eat humble pie when HAF wins!

DeletedUser19042

Please tell me I am wrong. and I will concede the point to any player that has more battle points than I do. That is my requirement for you to be a "fighter".

You know I respect you most of all players ingame. You know that, I owe you (already few times actually) but sorry to say, but that's ridiculous.
Just concerning me ATM:
You know I'm doing all I can to attack enemies and defend allies, I've supported you a lot and attacked some guys as well for the last few weeks. But I've only 900.000 points after I took this account over (last one was much better btw). And I'm doing all I can to get there, some appriciation of mygood work, attacking and supporting. I'm ranked 209 in points, 38 in DBP, 60 in BP. So Am I not a fighter? I passed people that have the DOUBLE of points than me. But I'm not a fighter? I've 1/3 of your points, and still ranked pretty high for my point rank. Not a fighter...

But not a fighter?
I just wonder how you could say that. You have had all the help you could get from me, epa etc...I even sent support when I was under attack myself. I gained over 500k DBP in SUPPORTING YOU, and YOU ONLY. I even sent few times between 7 and 30 birs, or even stupid SLINGERS to defend you, so you can keep your citys, so I mean something to my teammates and the persons I respect most.
But not a fighter...

Being a fighter does NOT depend on your BP's. It depends on your "be willing to" attack and "without fear"..Saying "LOL" when you have over 200 attacks (as I did, some of you can verify), supporting when you only have like 30 birs left, fight your own battles when other team mates are in trouble as well.

THAT'S my point of view on being a FIGHTER or not.

Now, I agree with all you say, and again, I respect you most of all on theta, but what you just said is ridiculous!

And now you can report me for vulgar language, but that's BULLSH*T!

Sincerely,
RTSgamer2010

PS: Hope you edit your post into something better!

PS²:
Also i would like to chime in on calli's point of View. What the heck !! a Deal between enemies!! To what they thought would "save" the world and keep it to were skill has to win not wonders and recource sending. Well that hope and dream or whatever it was, was completly nuts! The point of war is to fight one another not pact hold hands and sing christmas charrols in harmony all making sure you have the same amount of wonders so no one cries that the game is unfair???? Really as my small self when i was in the north i looked up to the big alliances and players. Now i realizes i wasnt worth their time a day. And that some chose to kill theta the so called "greatest world in grepolis". Yea right you really all believe. you could win a world through pure warfare in domination? really if you cant rim one player like me how can you rim a whole enemy coalition (oh wait thats right we are all friends here in the great skirt wearing theta). WW's were brought so WORLDS DIDNT DIE and there was a WINNER. But no the genius top 7 alliance chose to betray their kin and let theta die. Thanks to the all That contributed to the assassination of theta. I hope you eat humble pie when HAF wins!

You have no idea what you are talking about. You just saying the same thing as calli did, but with other words.
And to conclude, you've no big deal to say about domination or warfare. You only got south because o the AX/AN/HAF help in supporting you AND giving you citys. You weren't even able to clear an inactive yourself. I had to do it for you.
You are just taking citys of AN/AX/HAF and you need the help to do it.
Without those alliances you would have been RIMMED by TC. So Don't say you don't "look up" to those alliances any longer. Because they saved you! You should be greatful they did. And if not, you can better just give back the citys they gave you and also let TC take the citys AX/AN/HAF supported for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wish I stayed on Theta but I have not much time to play in two servers so I should make a decision to leave from Theta. We are not the same in RL, we have different situation and different issue. And each player has some reasons to quit from a game so don't judge us coz we have some reasons too.

PS: I still log on Theta for few minutes in a day and rebuild biremes.