Pnp War Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OCkadonis? Didn't he play Omicron? :p
i doubt OKC would play a noob/morale world like omicron tbh :D

besides, i'm pretty sure he was too busy in xi to have played omicron.

and i'm pretty confident he'd be the best player in this world if he joined, he was consistently top3 for points and ABP in both kappa and xi (which were crazy worlds) if i remember correctly. one of the best conquest players in grepo history!

DeletedUser

Corey, please get your facts straight.
Valheru.ro has been #1 ABP by far ever since Lynx disbanded and his biggest rival left the world, untill then they were almost equal in ABP.
He went into VM and then our own great EOD players Cb627cb627 and JTS caught up.. it took them a month and a lot of troops to get that far..

We have never heard of a player called Iowbandit in Omicron, do your homework and check if someone tells you something like this.
This is not a very proffesional approach Corey.

DeletedUser20547

i doubt OKC would play a noob/morale world like omicron tbh :D

besides, i'm pretty sure he was too busy in xi to have played omicron.

and i'm pretty confident he'd be the best player in this world if he joined, he was consistently top3 for points and ABP in both kappa and xi (which were crazy worlds) if i remember correctly. one of the best conquest players in grepo history!

and you are?:)

Regarding the Spoiler: Good gawd mate, are you his agent? o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20688

You are so disrespectful

Iowbandit is the greatest playing in Omorocon

DeletedUser

Corey, who's being disrespectfull?
Actually trying to make Omicron-players fool a player has played Omicron and rocked it while nobody has ever heard of it?
The guy wasn't there, accept the facts.

DeletedUser20547

:eek: just 1m ....how dare u;) ... i feel so little:( wit my 2+m

lol.

DeletedUser

my bad, i guess grepostats (which says just under 1.2m) must be broken :(

DeletedUser17104

i think corey is just yanking your chain, if not, since luckjam is all ready here and val is not that only leaves fordperfect IMO as someone who was once number one in omicron and worth their salt.

btw okc never played omicron.

DeletedUser22650

lol, all you 2.0 peeps have no clue, OKC, Atticus X, Dragot, Jspinseth were consistent butt kickers across all rankings in older worlds that had more players and less new servers to jump too plus alot less premium options, all you top 2.0 guys have brought a few rankings and think it makes a decent player :)

DeletedUser

people who have only played 2.0 don't know who's good.
i say the best player in the top guy in Achellies

DeletedUser

people who have only played 2.0 don't know who's good.
i say the best player in the top guy in Achellies

Mfw Achilles started as 2.x, and you're making that statement.

oirhqt.jpg

DeletedUser

lol, all you 2.0 peeps have no clue, OKC, Atticus X, Dragot, Jspinseth were consistent butt kickers across all rankings in older worlds that had more players and less new servers to jump too plus alot less premium options, all you top 2.0 guys have brought a few rankings and think it makes a decent player :)

Tell them Bellorum!

lmao.. I was in his alliance on Xi.. I wouldn't say he's a beast in attacking at all, but he's a good leader.

oh my god.

Mfw Achilles started as 2.x, and you're making that statement.

Think he meant Alpha :p

DeletedUser20688

i think corey is just yanking your chain, if not, since luckjam is all ready here and val is not that only leaves fordperfect IMO as someone who was once number one in omicron and worth their salt.

btw okc never played omicron.

At least there is someone with a brain in here.

DeletedUser

Dux, most new players don't know them, just like most post Theta players don't know, ryan, Betsy, Lletteck, vork, the dink, silverfish, Aliens, tommy and the like. Don't be offended if the don't know/care.

Status
Not open for further replies.