Cities taken from: 8
Cities lost to: 2

Eight Equals D
Cities taken from: 4
Cities lost to: 2

Weh Team
Cities taken from: 0
Cities lost to: 5
These are the Statistics of war as of today (28th July)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20688

We actually should had more.

Whilst in revolt EOD kicked some of the members we were taking.

DeletedUser

Mr Corey Goodes!!! Please stop whining!!! You guys are next!!!

24008746.jpg

DeletedUser

Mr colonizer is so bad it is untrue, he talks so much it is unbelievable, his main world where he has 60 cities you have to go back 7 months since he took a city off any one but his own alliance or a ghost.
he takes the urine out of me leaving achilles but I am still in the top 30 defence and TOP 40 attack, and not played for 3 months :)

if only bodnappy had any stats to prove he could take a city rather than being gifted one :) NOOOOOOOB plus a tooooool,

best alliance in this world is WEHBOL it is the only alliance that has not got 3+PACTS/naPS EVEN WE HAVE GOT 3 :(

DeletedUser20547

Are next for what? We have been kicking your 's

:D you are a comedian:)) you aint doing nothing and you knw it. Graemel0161 may think your a god LMAO!!) but you and I know you can't take us, attacking and conquering a few players that were highly inactive and or quit means nothing playa! Sure its a statistic but its nothing to scream about...in fact its kind of sad that you gloat about it...get at us playa:)

DeletedUser20547

Mr colonizer is so bad it is untrue, he talks so much it is unbelievable, his main world where he has 60 cities you have to go back 7 months since he took a city off any one but his own alliance or a ghost.
he takes the urine out of me leaving achilles but I am still in the top 30 defence and TOP 40 attack, and not played for 3 months :)

if only bodnappy had any stats to prove he could take a city rather than being gifted one :) NOOOOOOOB plus a tooooool,

best alliance in this world is WEHBOL it is the only alliance that has not got 3+PACTS/naPS EVEN WE HAVE GOT 3 :(

Another comedian I see:) just to set the record straight, Bodnapa has 78 cities...and he does not take internal's, sure lately the last several weeks....last month he has had too take inactives because we have had a lot of players quitting after WE WON the world (Something u and your honey's from Weeeak Team...oppps I mean Weh Bol cant say). But dont let that fool you...its the same with me...up until this world started and we won omi.. I held the # 1 fighter...I dont anymore, ....
Bodnapa was an integral part of our win, he can battle with the best! and thats something you should think about before you start telling fibbles about someone:)))
and why Weh Bol dont need a pact......well they are pacted with you are they not? maybe even EED and ROD for all I knw. It cant be a coincidence that they attack at the same time you guys do?
aside from that....no one has targeted them yet...but I can assure you the minute an alliance worth their salt targets them.....you can stick a folk in them becuz they are done!

DeletedUser

Thanks avera :)

Brutus!!! Achilles was a Conquest world and i tried to fit into it but i could not be comfortable with that so i left. All of Lovable Rogues knew that and i was honest with them unlike you :p

I do not have to prove anything to you. I have proved to them those who matter to me and they are fine by it. Its what you call a Team Player. I do not have to be the best player. I just have to be a team player which i am.

DeletedUser20688

Well, its going to be hard taking out 60 turtles but with 13th Legions help it can be done.

DeletedUser

Thanks avera :)

Brutus!!! Achilles was a Conquest world and i tried to fit into it but i could not be comfortable with that so i left. All of Lovable Rogues knew that and i was honest with them unlike you :p

I do not have to prove anything to you. I have proved to them those who matter to me and they are fine by it. Its what you call a Team Player. I do not have to be the best player. I just have to be a team player which i am.

I feel I should apologize for my message out of order, and I am sorry alcohol does not bode well with me and forums, you should have seen my facebook status, again I am sorry, it was un called for, as for a team player, it is best way to play

DeletedUser30281

lol I'm not an alliance, I'm just a player, Weh Team is the alliance, but I appreciate the praise nonetheless.

DeletedUser

lol I'm not an alliance, I'm just a player, Weh Team is the alliance, but I appreciate the praise nonetheless.

Guess you have a fire power of an alliance ;)

You guys are ranked 10 with only 4 members :eek: Expected no less really ;)

DeletedUser

Well, there's 2 things i can say to that.

Tortoise only beat the Hare cause Hare fell asleep.

Turtles can be Effective, if you only have to beat 3-1 ratio. Any more than that, and you eventually become soup and get over-whelmed by just Wall reducing spells and multiple revolt attacks that eventually get through, especially well-chained ones. Say i'm wrong and we can chat about how i'm wrong, but for a majority of turtles they aren't the most amazing bunch. There are some AMAZING people who can turtle well past the said ratio, but for the majority they're soup.

DeletedUser20547

Wrong, simply wrong and frankly I dont have the time to go and explain why your wrong. But its like a Roman Phalanx;) if you have the right players...
Sure a Phalanx can be broken, but the chances are slim and it takes a lot.

DeletedUser

Which once again, as i've said, There are some AMAZING people who can turtle much past this ratio. "The right people" would be the Minority. Phalanx requires precision, which the MAJORITY does not have, once again leaving "the right people" in the minority of statistics.

DeletedUser20688

With good cordernation turtles can get destroyed easily

Status
Not open for further replies.