Pnp War Statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes NG as soon as we turn on the heat on this so called Team!!! they just Quit!! Wonder who taught them that!!

DeletedUser20547

lol, all you 2.0 peeps have no clue, OKC, Atticus X, Dragot, Jspinseth were consistent butt kickers across all rankings in older worlds that had more players and less new servers to jump too plus alot less premium options, all you top 2.0 guys have brought a few rankings and think it makes a decent player :)

Hate to break it to you but Omicron is considered an old world (SMH!) and to be honest no one here is doubting the players you say were good I am sure they were..but you can't expect us to bend over and reach for our ankles at sound of their names because we have not seen them in action or played with them (some of us), just like we dont expect you to do the same. I personally miss the old system, but it is what it is...so please dont come in here acting like we are all noobs bcuz not everyone here is(with the exception of corey:p) lol.

DeletedUser

Yeah... The mention of trolls/trolling in any thread seems to make things get wild a lot quicker. :S If the thread stays on topic I'll bring your post back. :)

DeletedUser

Well Weh Team Disbanded so we won that too!!! All it took was 1 little Operation LOL!

DeletedUser

13th switched sides again after we hit him..
Weh disbanded after 1 OP
ROD disbanded and merged into our academy after EED was destroyed
EED lost the war after a joined OP from Langs and EOD, so we took out all our enemies..:)

DeletedUser22650

you built the wonders and got crowned winners? well done :D ....just a note, only 1 alliance can do that so all the other flags are your enemies

DeletedUser

That'd be interesting... IMO there's three major core powers. EoD, Lango and EDC. So it could make for an awesome all out war or a gang bang and that'd be boring.

Some of the benefits of a 30 cap. Jono I has left following you :eek:

DeletedUser

Dux, correct, but if it is both alliances best interest to have a pact at the start of the world, they can and will most likely go at it when they have taken out the larger threat.

DeletedUser22650

its nothing to do with taking out threats its more like mutual fear of losing your little virtual villages that causes all the bully mentality gang up diplomacy and all the cowardly alliance jumping because they have a few inbounds, zzzzzzzzz

DeletedUser

Sometimes you just don't want to bite off more than you can chew especially if you are actually wanting to win the server, although going pact-less is more fun.

DeletedUser

people who have only played 2.0 don't know who's good.
i say the best player in the top guy in Achellies
I have only played 2.0 and think that socrates34 is the best player I have ever seen, please dont try to tell me he wasn't an amazing player btw. Nickossa is also very very good regardless of the amount of gold he used. I hate when all of the 1.0 players try to come on here and make the players who have only played 2,0 feel like they aren't as good as the older players just because they haven't been playing as long.

DeletedUser

soc and nick played pre-2.0. soc was just another great player to come out of Theta, while nick started off in Delta.

DeletedUser22650

socrates was one of the best on 1.26, top of xi before we all migrated when 2.0 kicked in

DeletedUser

soc is definitely up there with the beasts of the game (y)

and as a pair i don't think you'd find better than hilop and berxerxes(spelling? :S) ;) trying to take cities from them was both awesome and frustrating, the way it should be.

DeletedUser

It's like comparing Robinson and Ali and Dempsey. All different Eras, all considered great boxers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

true but sugar ray was still the best :p

...and modern fighters fight for less rounds a lot less often without ny plaster in their gloves so they could never gain that legendary status, the same as here

DeletedUser

true but sugar ray was still the best :p

...and modern fighters fight for less rounds a lot less often without ny plaster in their gloves so they could never gain that legendary status, the same as here

Pfft, if i was fighting them i'd make sure to wear brown tight boxing shorts so when i crapped myself it wouldn't show too bad.

DeletedUser

On a war stats thread I find it odd how many posts about all the old great players there are. Ive played with many I would put in this category all on revolt worlds, this server being one and not wanting to bring up another discussion.
A shame many didn't show face on Belle as that was ment to be for the cream of the crop, but seems only the real greats in my books showed up. Most being showed up by a great alliance and players :p

Status
Not open for further replies.