Top 12 Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser30111

Getting very different sounds from over here, the attack/don't attack KE argument between Caesareth and ABFG and what it entailed for policy seemed to be a big factor (went for 6 pages apparently).

Meh Caesareth has been wanting power for a long time, why else would he form a council in a alliance whose core ideas are against that. It's alright though, he can have his power for now.

DeletedUser

My opinion on the new power house Monster INC.
These guys would have been a good alliance but their leadership is horrible, they can't attack or defend properly.
They are a MRA considering their 90+ player academy. Such a waste.

DeletedUser30111

My opinion on the new power house Monster INC.
These guys would have been a good alliance but their leadership is horrible, they can't attack or defend properly.
They are a MRA considering their 90+ player academy. Such a waste.

Well I hear that it was 3 alliances going into 1 and I guess they didn't want to leave their members so they put the overflow in the academy, so I can kinda understand that. And their growth isn't terrible. I dunno, I may just really want there to be another good alliance out there.

DeletedUser

Got bored so I'm gonna just give my opinions on the top 12 alliances.

#1 No rules will stay there for now, good leadership good players will fail World Wonder stage cause in the long run will fail.

#2 Monster INC. A coalition of good alliances formed into a horrible one, these players are good especially those from Evolution they had potential but killed it by joining up with poor players from kitten smashers & UF. Overall will fail due to problems in leadership and horrible defense capabilities let's not forget though they do have a academy that replaces city losses with new recruit that they can use as fodder to protect themselves.

#3 Noble experiment the cool kids and my alliance so can't really give my opinion much, all I will say is rose up in the bp rankings and dominating our ocean.

#4 The 24th legion A good alliance, not doing anything bad, great geographic domination, in a good position to hit the weak Monster INC.

#5 Ile Basilisk Old NRII, they were bold enough to split but not strong enough to back that up, doing the opposite of spiral going down fast.

#6 Kingdom Eternal Looks very MRA ish, dominating their oceans so keep doing what you doing.

#7 Skulldruggery I had very high hopes for this alliance early game but it seems they aren't delivering, will most likely get beaten by NR.

#8 Rogue Shadow Doing okay, taking cities against them small alliances in their oceans so not to bad.

#9 Hyporborea If it is the same Hyporborea I played with in Byzantium I know they will be defensive and do a good job at being aggressive as well if not just another MRA in my book.

#10 ExecuTICKS Are in a great position to take easy Monster INC city so they have a great shot at a good growth.

#11 UltimateKittenEvolution Besides the stupid name that doesn't tell you all there is to know about this MRA. Have only made 10-15k ABP since the name change so overall..............WACK.

#12 The betrayed A sunken ship, no comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I hear that it was 3 alliances going into 1 and I guess they didn't want to leave their members so they put the overflow in the academy, so I can kinda understand that. And their growth isn't terrible. I dunno, I may just really want there to be another good alliance out there.

As for this, ya sure they didn't want to leave their players behind but so many wanted to do so, let's not forget that UKE is bringing in new players as well lots of them. The role of UKE is to be used as fodder as that is the only benefit they can be to MI. And I have the latter confirmed by MI leadership as well so ;) concrete spot on intel.

DeletedUser

It's really nice to come back to look at the Troy forums and see which alliances are doing well.

Thank you for the update, Seraphim. I wanted to plus rep you, but sadly, it's not going to allow me to do so.

I hope everyone is doing well and having lots of fun, which is what this game is all about.

I cannot and will not give my opinions on the Top 12, since I am no longer a player in Troy and that would be quite unfair not to mention totally biased on my part since I'm not there to see things first hand. But I do wish all of you the best of luck. :)

Also, my current pick to win this world is Noble Experiment. I was liking the looks of them before I'd left this world. :)

DeletedUser

Many respected lady Arakshna I do not know with what giperdoreey you know, and I apologize in advance for my english, but the invitation and a fun game can offer - though we are from Russia, and therefore can be a problem in communication, but the game will be more than interesting
Hyperborea dictates the rules to all who play without rules
contact (just for playing)
skype viktor55118

DeletedUser

Many respected lady Arakshna I do not know with what giperdoreey you know, and I apologize in advance for my english, but the invitation and a fun game can offer - though we are from Russia, and therefore can be a problem in communication, but the game will be more than interesting
Hyperborea dictates the rules to all who play without rules
contact (just for playing)
skype viktor55118

Hello, Venm13.

I think you misunderstood my meaning when I mentioned Hypoborea and it's quite possible I spelled the world wrong to begin with, as a matter of fact. I was not referring to the alliance, but to the world which opened not too long ago with settings being such that there is no conquering. Only fighting.

DeletedUser

1 No Rules - The rulers of the core, points and ABP... not to mention the one that everyone blames for anything and everything that is wrong in W44 (even if it isn't their fault). They have a clear path to victory if they can maintain, the main concern I have for them is activity. Can they beat that bug and can they stay the course.

2 Monsters Inc - My alliance so will not comment unless requested afterwards....

3 The Noble Experiment - Very strong small group of players making a big impact, they have a border with No Rules and MI. Will they move to strengthen by going outwards or will they gamble and try to move deeper in? That choice is what will define this alliance as the world matures.

4 Rogue Shadow - Sharing a boarder with No Rules and potential food or merge in the 24th Legion. Will they take the diplomacy route to attempt to battle NR or will they try to maintain the boarder and absorb the 24th? Again choices are slim (re-occuring theme) due to the looming presence of NR.

5 The 24th Legion - Sitting in the middle of Rogue Shadow and has a border with NR. Will they or are they teamed up with RS to fight NR? Choices seem to be few and far between for this alliance, unless they can pull of some of the dreaded diplomacy things might not work out the way they might like.

6 Hyperborea. - Consistenly hear good things about the quality of this group and the fight that they can put up. They are geographically challenged and confined to a relatively small space which leads one to believe that they are defensive minded.

7 execuLAWticks. - Currently at war with MI and loosing cities in chunks, pacted with 8-10 alliances and suffering from rampant inactivity. I do not see them making real progress although they do have a couple of quality players.

8 Kingdom Eternal - Sorry guys i dont know you but looking at the map and stats i do not believe you are long for this world.

9 UltimateKittenEvolution - The Acad of MI and I am with MI so will leave it alone unless specifically requested to comment.

10 Redwood Originals - Dont know much of anything about these guys, geographically on the rim but have decent position and alot of possible growth opportunities if leadership plays their cards right and gets quality people they might start turning some heads.

DeletedUser

1 No Rules - The rulers of the core, points and ABP... not to mention the one that everyone blames for anything and everything that is wrong in W44 (even if it isn't their fault). They have a clear path to victory if they can maintain, the main concern I have for them is activity. Can they beat that bug and can they stay the course.

2 Monsters Inc - My alliance so will not comment unless requested afterwards....

3 The Noble Experiment - Very strong small group of players making a big impact, they have a border with No Rules and MI. Will they move to strengthen by going outwards or will they gamble and try to move deeper in? That choice is what will define this alliance as the world matures.

4 Rogue Shadow - Sharing a boarder with No Rules and potential food or merge in the 24th Legion. Will they take the diplomacy route to attempt to battle NR or will they try to maintain the boarder and absorb the 24th? Again choices are slim (re-occuring theme) due to the looming presence of NR.

5 The 24th Legion - Sitting in the middle of Rogue Shadow and has a border with NR. Will they or are they teamed up with RS to fight NR? Choices seem to be few and far between for this alliance, unless they can pull of some of the dreaded diplomacy things might not work out the way they might like.

6 Hyperborea. - Consistenly hear good things about the quality of this group and the fight that they can put up. They are geographically challenged and confined to a relatively small space which leads one to believe that they are defensive minded.

7 execuLAWticks. - Currently at war with MI and loosing cities in chunks, pacted with 8-10 alliances and suffering from rampant inactivity. I do not see them making real progress although they do have a couple of quality players.

8 Kingdom Eternal - Sorry guys i dont know you but looking at the map and stats i do not believe you are long for this world.

9 UltimateKittenEvolution - The Acad of MI and I am with MI so will leave it alone unless specifically requested to comment.

10 Redwood Originals - Dont know much of anything about these guys, geographically on the rim but have decent position and alot of possible growth opportunities if leadership plays their cards right and gets quality people they might start turning some heads.

Ty for this ... i would like to know what u think of your own allaince and UKE if u dont mind ;)