Top 12 Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Fair enough.... Does that mean you're on the rim now? Or did you get to save your city(s) in time? :p

DeletedUser11965

Fair enough.... Does that mean you're on the rim now? Or did you get to save your city(s) in time? :p

they all belong to NR right now, im on the rim with 6 cities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Maby you all could get back from off-topic and talk about something what the thread was made for?

Haha, telling the forum mod to get back on topic.

Here's our current list:
1 No Rules 3159145 62 50954
2 No Rules II 1381417 54 25582
3 Monsters Inc 1377727 50 27555
4 Deaths Measure 855032 26 32886
5 Skullduggery 846340 83 10197
6 The Noble Experiment 805673 13 61975
7 The 24th Legion 800094 47 17023
8 Rogue Shadow 789560 75 10527
9 Kingdom Eternal 763831 90 8487
10 The Betrayed 743312 62 11989
11 UltimateKittenEvolution 729624 77 9476
12 Hyperborea 667890 94 7105

I think there have been some name changes? TB and DM dropped off a bit recently, and Noble Experiment popped up. Not much happening...

DeletedUser11965

you forgot Monsters Inc is the merge of Evolution, Kitten Smasher, Ultimate Force

DeletedUser30111

you forgot Monsters Inc is the merge of Evolution, Kitten Smasher, Ultimate Force

Is that what happened there? That was the assumed name change I was talking about. Well that's cool then. See we need to keep this thread up to date, haha.

DeletedUser

Yes, this is a brand new alliance made of Evo, Ks most players and UF best players. We saw, that someone has to be ready for NR, if others can't defeat them in the long run. Got the most active and best players in ocean 53 together.

The old UF is named UltimateKittenEvolution.

DeletedUser24357

Good to know. Well, I see some of you are trying to spread in my home town and I don't take well to trespassers, so show me your paperwork showing you have got permission to move into this town. If not then we will have to send an eviction notice.

DeletedUser

Good to know. Well, I see some of you are trying to spread in my home town and I don't take well to trespassers, so show me your paperwork showing you have got permission to move into this town. If not then we will have to send an eviction notice.
If you have something to add ON topic then please do.If not then please convert what you say here into actions,but IN game.Not here.
:pro:
Now to stay on topic.The Noble Experiment and Monsters inc(i long ago predicted about them when they were "evolution") are a serious top 12 alliances to be watched.As for DM the deadweight has been dropped and things are better now.Time will show as to who can last.

DeletedUser30111

If you have something to add ON topic then please do.If not then please convert what you say here into actions,but IN game.Not here.
Now to stay on topic.The Noble Experiment and Monsters inc(i long ago predicted about them when they were "evolution") are a serious top 12 alliances to be watched.As for DM the deadweight has been dropped and things are better now.Time will show as to who can last.

Monsters Inc is looking pretty good, although I don't know if the leaders of Evolution are the the leaders of MI. Speaking of leaders who will be in charge of DM with Lady leaving?

DeletedUser

I am sad too for this as you are,but currently i dont know.The members that have leading rights,they still do but i will let you guys know as soon as i have news myself.Its funny that when i take or lose a city i dont really stress too much about it as its only a game.But the people i play with are real :)
Lady leaving is making me sad :(

DeletedUser24357

You do realize whom you are talking to and about, right? Check the stats and get back to me. I have not LOST a city except for the ones I SWAPPED or GAVE AWAY INTERNALLY, and I am 4th in points (17 cities) and 9th in BP. And in case you forget NR2 is dominating our ocean. Anyone who has tried to step up so far has failed. So trying to tell me to show my skills IG, I think that is already being done.

DeletedUser

You do realize whom you are talking to and about, right? Check the stats and get back to me. I have not LOST a city except for the ones I SWAPPED or GAVE AWAY INTERNALLY, and I am 4th in points (17 cities) and 9th in BP. And in case you forget NR2 is dominating our ocean. Anyone who has tried to step up so far has failed. So trying to tell me to show my skills IG, I think that is already being done.
I have not questioned your skills.For that be sure of it.But as you stated b4 you dont like neighbors so there is no point threatening people here in the externals.As you try to conquer the top,you will find it harder to stay up there ;)
My point was(unless i should re-explain it) to keep posts on topic,and to point out to you that you should NOT threaten players here.You might be strong in the game,but you dont OWN the externals!

DeletedUser

Monsters Inc is looking pretty good, although I don't know if the leaders of Evolution are the the leaders of MI. Speaking of leaders who will be in charge of DM with Lady leaving?

2/3 Leaders/council members from each alliance what MI is made of. So yes, the leaders are still the same.

DeletedUser

Boogeyman - I agree. It's all about the people, people! Although my contact with Lady Arachne was short I dare say it was sweet. It's also nice to converse with people who know how to write.

DeletedUser11965

Apparently Caesareth claimed himself as an overlord and decided that power was more important.

DeletedUser

Getting very different sounds from over here, the attack/don't attack KE argument between Caesareth and ABFG and what it entailed for policy seemed to be a big factor (went for 6 pages apparently).