Pre World Edessa Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ithaca is preparing a nice team to win this world...see ya in a bit...:)

DeletedUser

If morale was inactive, it would have been a world with perfect settings. Oh well, I guess there must be a downside to everything.
Anyway, I'm in.

I want to be part of an elite alliance. I can't say I'm a pro, but I'm not a noob anymore either.
Anyway, it's my opinion I could keep up with an elite alliance - so I guess I will join the world, and postpone joining an alliance to a later time, so I could tell where the experienced players are. :D

By the way - in order to fulfill my dream of being part of an elite, I should start early, right?

DeletedUser

As i said cheezehead we are simply welcoming players! Yes i know what im doing! Acutely! I would rather not verbally spar with you but you seemingly provoked it with your cute comment! We are trying to solve this world and teams are gathering to come and play us for it! What will be will be this is the game and life! ANY player wishing to find a home with players that play with and for one another will find out this crew whether we win or lose plays for its team! Gathering this, first off, will push us toward the goal! We are gentlemen in and out of game till its game play time! All we want is players that wish the same! To learn this game , to play this game, to play it with true grit and for one another, we know what we are doing! If this is to be it shall start here!This one will be as special- I believe- as Athens was before the life left the server!
Eitherway, i just cant wait to play her born thru!
We Hunt Well
We Hunt With Friends!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ithaca is preparing a nice team to win this world...see ya in a bit...:)

The storm clouds grow ever so dark!
Hands down my favorite all time game! Inno did good work with grepo and the new life blood after the Browser game of the year award is sweet! See in ya in a bit! =)

DeletedUser

we will surely have our fun m8....in boring times u need to change something and start again what was a very long road...cya in a bit, our crew is getting geared up...:)

DeletedUser31161

i need to know what ocean to join and in 3.5 hours it will open up?

DeletedUser

i don't know if it's gonna start in 3.5 hrs...about location, we are getting the creme from Ithaca first and after we will see if we can give the invites...the name of the alliance will be obvious and funny...:)

DeletedUser

It depends what alliance you want to get into. And no it will open in 10+ hours.

DeletedUser

Ahh awesome i remember Riot. I can guess tat because that is when all the other worlds open, and because it suits Richards**cough*Shan's*cough** timezone. It is correct i can assure you, i have been observing world openings for ages.

DeletedUser

10-4...then we have to wait a bit more...we will see

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we will surely have our fun m8....in boring times u need to change something and start again what was a very long road...cya in a bit, our crew is getting geared up...:)

I know the feeling perfectly! All to well! But we are invigorated, we are headed to Northeast ( fact not opinion )

=)

DeletedUser

morale is normal...

It may be normal but active players who fund all the worlds with their Gold Usage don't like the back door handicapping to take back the game advantage they have paid for.

MORALE is rarely welcome to premium players.

DeletedUser

It may be normal but active players who fund all the worlds with their Gold Usage don't like the back door handicapping to take back the game advantage they have paid for.

MORALE is rarely welcome to premium players.

i am a premium player, though i find morale normal, cuz if u are a true fighter u cannot ask to rim anyone wihtout any disadvantages...premium gives u huge boosts, though gold cannot give u cities

Status
Not open for further replies.