Pnp Aurora and Exploro (dumb and dumber)

DeletedUser

There were 650 bireme in that city, who would risk that many LS for one city this early on....? And I'll give you props on the conquer, especially to Don't Touch my Tralala, Foresti, and Wonderfish. And I suppouse Nod also for contributing 16 bireme and 20 swordsman. And I guess I'll add congrats to the conqueror, this is my first world also.

DeletedUser5554

Tale if that happened we wouldn't drop our jaw we'd actually try to help considering you're right in both our cores...

DeletedUser

And exploro you sent ls? Lol OKAY was this while you were saying you had no interest what so ever with working with ER...

Lol I only said that "infront of LD" are you not getting it yet?...:)

DeletedUser

1. We have never held a pact with Hellfire. Our alliance records will prove this.
2. We honoured the pact with ER./I sent Mike resources when he asked, I sent Chilli's wife LS to break the siege. Not sure if ER did anything for us though but it dosnt matter.
3. The pact with LD was just a fake as they were trying to play us right from the start.
True you never pacted with Hellfire, but earlier ss' have shown that you are/were willing to work with them, and now mathchew is turning around and calling them inactive noobs.

I thank you for sending the ls to winni's siege, although LD did pull the weight there. Your claim that we never helped is false, when Rhaurc requested support we sent, and helped with res as well if I remember correctly. Part of us not helping that much was because no one asked for help most of the time, since we we're going against flimsy competition.

So you never wanted to work with LD? What was the point of this move then? ER declined to pact with you earlier, you're not friendly with EoD, and according to nod you have stated that you really only wanted to work with LD in the first place. Were you just trying to keep your eyes on your enemies then?

DeletedUser

SS you call player with 3 cities inactive??

As for noobs, maybe they should receive better coaching from leaders and experienced players......... lions hunt in packs and work to separate weak from herd :p

Excuse me you Noob! Nod has 1 city :) additionally he is tiny on every world, sets up a half decent alliance, and that alliance gets destroyed a few months later by "damned simmers and gold whores" there is always an excuse...at least aurora makes none here. additionally nod, yep we do have a lot of 1 city players (counting me) but i started what, the after as your newest member (aflo5) and i'm still way ahead of him lol (probably in army too) ive actually contributed to my team already unlike lots of your 1 city players. i mean honestly lead by example noddy (by not being 1 city after over a months time!) because i dont think you'd even recruit a player with your stats to your alliance lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1.So you never wanted to work with LD? 2.What was the point of this move then? 3.ER declined to pact with you earlier, 4.you're not friendly with EoD, and 5.according to nod you have stated that you really only wanted to work with LD in the first place. 6.Were you just trying to keep your eyes on your enemies then?

1. No, they have been plotting our demise before the start of the shared tab..They were playing us.
2. After DW good recruitment policy it bought us time.
3. When was this?
4 Its not being non friendly, they declared war on our allies(to be friendly we tried to defuse the situtaion by asking for HORDE to be in the shared tab)
5. LD is "only" alliance we couldnt work with because we knew what Nod was up to.
6. Always.

DeletedUser5554

To bad I do recruit people right?

And wait so Exploro your idea is to look like a tool to LD but go and support ER? How does this even remotely make sense...? It just furthers the idea that you wanted some wedge between LD and Aurora at all times otherwise you'd be pretty open about what you were doing as far as helping people. But regardless you often did consider ER as worthless.

And ha I love it when people go on the "i'm a small player" rant yeah that's cool at all tell that to the guys on Omicron they pretty much hated seeing attacks from me there and were always trying to knock me out. Same on Delphi :p

DeletedUser

i ain't making any excuses, i can fight u guys and i wont have to worry cuz the morale will slaughter you xD

DeletedUser

Excuse me you blundering idiot! Nod has 1 city :) additionally he is tiny on every world, sets up a half decent alliance, and that alliance gets destroyed a few months later by "damned simmers and gold whores" there is always an excuse...at least aurora makes none here. additionally nod, yep we do have a lot of 1 city players (counting me) but i started what, the after as your newest member (aflo5) and i'm still way ahead of him lol (probably in army too) ive actually contributed to my team already unlike lots of your 1 city players. i mean honestly lead by example noddy (by not being 1 city after over a months time!) because i dont think you'd even recruit a player with your stats to your alliance lol

SS grow up, no need for name calling, it's a game bud.

Just pointing out the fact that not all players who lost cities were inactive or noob, (like you stated in your post) Taleis had 3 cities.

DeletedUser5554

1. No, they have been plotting our demise before the start of the shared tab..They were playing us.
2. After DW good recruitment policy it bought us time.
3. When was this?
4 Its not being non friendly, they declared war on our allies(to be friendly we tried to defuse the situtaion by asking for HORDE to be in the shared tab)
5. LD is "only" alliance we couldnt work with because we knew what Nod was up to.
6. Always.

We tried to defuse the situation many times and that never seemed to work. We even said "if HORDE can hold their own for a month then its fine" somehow that fell through. There's a screen shot of you saying it earlier in this threat about only wanting to work with LD. So either you were "saving face" again. Or you're full of it. As for us always wanting to destroy you not really. LD was perfectly content with sharing the world until we started seeing sketchy attitudes and posts.

The first was you refusing to withdraw a cs even though we claimed it and withdrew our cs to you. We had to flush you out as you tried to run the clock.
The second was just shortly after that Nandil was calling for LD to be attacked.
The third was all these two faced attitudes from yourself about working with us then not working with ER.
Fourth was you willing to complain all day and whine if you didn't get your way. However refusing to even speak to us or anyone if we needed to speak to you about something that bugged us.
Finally you were in the works of setting up a pact with HF to have us destroyed and then backed out. When we learned of that we had enough.

So how does this demonstrate being a good ally in anyway? I honestly think you're full of it buddy. Oh also why would LD plan to destroy you initially? In case you didn't notice the world cap is 500 so we could all have won the world with ease.

DeletedUser

its a game, therefore there is no need to make my attitude satisfactory to the enemy. and actually the city you took (taleis) is rather isolated and not too useful, it just gives the guy that lost it an oppurtunity to find a better one of yours ;) so don't go about puffing up your chest like you just accomplished something useful xD

DeletedUser5554

its a game, therefore there is no need to make my attitude satisfactory to the enemy. and actually the city you took (taleis) is rather isolated and not too useful, it just gives the guy that lost it an oppurtunity to find a better one of yours ;) so don't go about puffing up your chest like you just accomplished something useful xD

Seems like you all are saying different things haha.

Zarb: "we can't do it"
SS: "He was a noob" "wait no we let you have it"
Exploro: ....Well we honestly don't know what Exploro is trying to say anymore his story changes so much I now think Aurora is run by M Night Shamalan.
Talies: "They got me but its whatever"

Honestly liking tal the best he's a good sport about it.

DeletedUser

some people in LD and ER may also remember that the city they took. was also a target for turkoman an LD soldier. he was told to conquer it because taleis was INNACTIVE. even though we were in pact with LD they thought they could take our innactive city?? of course mathchew90 had to snipe this CS aswell.

everyone can also look at taleis grepostats and you will see +0s and ainstead of the usual straightish diagonal line of growth there was some steps. meaning innactivity!!!!, he is at school and studying. so bravo LD for another innactive city added to your collection of other innactives. well done. im still yet to see you guys do a decent conquer even with the hel of ER and EOD

and also well done on your recent snipe attempt...oh wait there wasnt a snipe attempt :/

DeletedUser

Nobody's taking in air and swelling up over here, but someone is definitely blowing hot air! I know 2 measly cities totalling 9k pts means very little at this stage of the game.
Like I said, just responding to your claim that all Aurora cities taken were inactive, that's all. Although research in Taleis' city shows he is quite noobish - not his fault, needs direction. Maybe instead of posting your rants in here you can direct your members on how to build an efficient city..........you know, using all your worldly wisdom

Just a thought;)

And by the way, I realize I caught him offline, I realize he didn't have a chance to fight. Not gloating, that's just the way it is this time

DeletedUser

Nobody's taking in air and swelling up over here, but someone is definitely blowing hot air! I know 2 measly cities totalling 9k pts means very little at this stage of the game.
Like I said, just responding to your claim that all Aurora cities taken were inactive, that's all. Although research in Taleis' city shows he is quite noobish - not his fault, needs direction. Maybe instead of posting your rants in here you can direct your members on how to build an efficient city..........you know, using all your worldly wisdom

Just a thought;)

And by the way, I realize I caught him offline, I realize he didn't have a chance to fight. Not gloating, that's just the way it is this time
I didn't research anything in that city, it was all researched/built before I conquered the city.

DeletedUser

and actually the city you took (taleis) is rather isolated and not too useful, it just gives the guy that lost it an oppurtunity to find a better one of yours ;)

So are you suggesting that Taleis' city on the island next to the one I took is expendable too?!? That it's too far away for Aurora to care about?!?

I dunno Tal, doesn't sound like Aurora is willing to defend you over here;)

DeletedUser5554

some people in LD and ER may also remember that the city they took. was also a target for turkoman an LD soldier. he was told to conquer it because taleis was INNACTIVE. even though we were in pact with LD they thought they could take our innactive city?? of course mathchew90 had to snipe this CS aswell.

everyone can also look at taleis grepostats and you will see +0s and ainstead of the usual straightish diagonal line of growth there was some steps. meaning innactivity!!!!, he is at school and studying. so bravo LD for another innactive city added to your collection of other innactives. well done. im still yet to see you guys do a decent conquer even with the hel of ER and EOD

and also well done on your recent snipe attempt...oh wait there wasnt a snipe attempt :/

He was on for the siege and had been building troops as the report shows and its common knowledge you scrambled to defend it but realized we were too much. And list of inactives? you are aware we lead the world in leaders rimmed right? You guys struggled with WP so I wouldn't go talking smack.

Speaking of inactives some (all) of your conquests seemed to have growth struggles...Hmmmm

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What's up with Aurora and talking in third person? Both mathchew and exploro do it lol.

DeletedUser

He was on for the siege and had been building troops as the report shows and its common knowledge you scrambled to defend it but realized we were too much. And list of inactives? you are aware we lead the world in leaders rimmed right? You guys struggled with WP so I wouldn't go talking smack.

Speaking of inactives some (all) of your conquests seemed to have growth struggles...Hmmmm

hmmm my conquests were stacked i can assure you and theres no point lieing about them lacking growth when they dont have the resources(because i took them) to build buildings and concentrate on there units because they know mathchew is coming for them and also the militia they called and the messages they opened when i was occupying. i conquered 1 innactive. to be on a friendly island

i conquered the only WP in o55. wolfpack conquered 2 LD cities and only 1 aurora city so it would seem that LD struggled to defend there cities again just like when don was destroying you guys on his own.

so to say we struggled with WP is a JOKe and you know it. we had about ten guys in o44 that took them down and dismantled there alliance. i gave up even sending my bireme to there conquests because it was pointless.

edit: and also nod you dont seem to know when you are wrong. im a myrmidon spy remember. yeah right lol. i think you will find im probably more hated in the myrmidons than you. jason said it himself i am there no1 target and have been for some time. but you still go around saying mathchew is a myrmidon spy because i had to many brews. and i wanted to see if the myrms would actually attack the seige i found.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

The players they conquered never called for help or were ianctive...It happened today too actually we had to approach gryph. Though i'll give you all credit you guys can pounce on a chance when you see one... :p

And did you? Rhaurc himself admitted the war was going bad haha. As word on the street goes in myrmidons you and Jason got into a cat fight then kissed and made up. :)