Pnp Aurora and Exploro (dumb and dumber)

DeletedUser5554

Wait isn't it illegal to do that?

Dora the Explorer is underage you know. :O

DeletedUser

Can i ask why Aurora have had a discussion about ER, people are very mistaken about the links between LD and ER, we enjoy a mutual and honest pact and have worked together to break each others hits and helped with each others defences.
To say we are planning a hit on LD is just stupid, we were in the process of rebuidling and while i know my lot at the time would have put up a fight we are not that stupid to pick fights with allies.

i know this is old but dont make me bust out a bunch of skype quotes, i talked with ER members (as i was going to join then backstabbed you as i just love exploro and aurora that much) and you guys said you planned to start a war with Aurora (when you were being all nice to them) and backstab them...so don't say anything bout good honest pacts lol because you don't have any. Anyone from any alliance wants the quotes from leaders of ER talking about betraying Aurora add me on skype (raymond.daniel96) I saw this coming for a good deal of time and i warned exploro in advance :)

DeletedUser5554

i know this is old but dont make me bust out a bunch of skype quotes, i talked with ER members (as i was going to join then backstabbed you as i just love exploro and aurora that much) and you guys said you planned to start a war with Aurora (when you were being all nice to them) and backstab them...so don't say anything bout good honest pacts lol because you don't have any. Anyone from any alliance wants the quotes from leaders of ER talking about betraying Aurora add me on skype (raymond.daniel96) I saw this coming for a good deal of time and i warned exploro in advance :)

Considering all of your quotes would come from a week ago or otherwise edited...And you started in week one of the pact. I'd say you argument is pretty irrelevant. Speaking of honest pacts someone still shamelessly took help from Hellfire and then bailed when they realized they couldn't win. Lets get even more deep. "ER we would have helped you LD wouldn'thave" basically what Aurora is implying here. Yet on several occasions they seem to see ER as highly expendable seeing as how Aurora was running around trying to recruit EGW players ALSO and might have had Anna not said LD was better. They also I believe made a NAP with EGW. To top that off the picture I posted PROVES just what Aurora thought of them.

It seems Aurora is getting really desperate over there considering they won't start saving their players now and are totally disorganized. Maybe that's why you're trying to take things out of context to get allies? I mean why else would you try to bring up resolved issues? But lets answer this again for you guys and the world.

"LD got sided lined with ER" you all realize the reason we said that was because we got tied down. Originally Aurora was supposed to also help but they just flat out refused saying "we only want to work with LD" which is hilarious because working with Aurora was a one sided relationship. Anything they wanted they cried about until they got it or screamed for everyone's blood in their own forums. On top of that anything ER,EoD, or LD tried to negotiate was immediately declined and we all got some rather RUDE subtle comments towards all of us. Or just implying he could beat us in a war. What's more funny is if Aurora pulled their heads out of their butts and even tried to lift a finger against the MRA's (instead of pacting them) we would have actually had more troops to save ER with.

"LD recruited EGW players" Yeah you can also check with Chilli and Mute when I say it was done in good faith. I told both of them under the impression ending the war would be good as ER wasn't doing so hot at that time. Later on we spoke and resolved our issues. But if you want to check with Mute specifically he will tell you I was under the impression they would be happy about it and benefit from it. They also got several EGW players back.

Meanwhile in Aurora: "Hey guys lets make friends with Hellfire to take out an ally to further ourselves"

Add you on skype? Can't post here? Maybe you're desperate to show them on skype because nobody can disprove you there?

DeletedUser

Any info could get edited especially the copy pastes you are putting up :p silly nod. LD may look good now but it will die for several reasons. 1) Weak leader: You started on day 1 and still not even 2 cities! yet you lead an alliance that considers themselves the best. that is rather pityful...i would start a mutiny and get a new leader or branch off if i was your members (hint hint). 2) Glass cannon theory: This theory basically means that when a good player suffers a loss or takes a hit he shatters, becomes emotionally unstable, and quits (80%+ of your members will fit into this theory) meaning ya'll will be gone in a month or two (maybe less who knows) 3) Crappy military: this was demonstrated to me today when you guys started a siege on one of our members which was gaurded by only 10biremes and 23 ls (which i have sent my advent ls at to break btw)...PS there was no incoming support on this siege last time i checked lol...sad for players of your size. Please stop trying to patronize the pathetic LD above everyone else. this will all look fricken hilarious in a month or so

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

speaking from experience with nod and his leadership, he is not a player that jumps up the rankings as a matter of fact he is not a Huge in game fighter like deboy, but he knows how to play very well and sets up really successful ops when they are carried out correctly. He is a strong forum presence and has a great personality to match. He does have the leadership experience needed to run a top alliance (he has done it before) and like he said, he had no desire to lead the alliance coming into the server, it was thrust upon him. He was given the position by the alliance so they might just have faith in him. As for the glass cannon stuff, some of the LD players may be prone to it, but I would not count on winning the war thusly, some of those guys can really throw their weight around and won't give up even if you do take one of their cities (which I doubt will happen).

DeletedUser5554

Any info could get edited especially the copy pastes you are putting up :p silly nod. LD may look good now but it will die for several reasons. 1) Weak leader: You started on day 1 and still not even 2 cities! yet you lead an alliance that considers themselves the best. that is rather pityful...i would start a mutiny and get a new leader or branch off if i was your members (hint hint). 2) Glass cannon theory: This theory basically means that when a good player suffers a loss or takes a hit he shatters, becomes emotionally unstable, and quits (80%+ of your members will fit into this theory) meaning ya'll will be gone in a month or two (maybe less who knows) 3) Crappy military: this was demonstrated to me today when you guys started a siege on one of our members which was gaurded by only 10biremes and 23 ls (which i have sent my advent ls at to break btw)...PS there was no incoming support on this siege last time i checked lol...sad for players of your size. Please stop trying to patronize the pathetic LD above everyone else. this will all look fricken hilarious in a month or so

Funny because we started another siege and you guys can't muster 500 LS to try to stop us in fact many of your players said they refused to attack the siege...Care to point out this one was of our 1 city players? And you're one to talk about lacking two cities considering that's pretty much all Aurora has recruited in 55 lately haha. If you think that's crappy it gets better considering you guys sent 108 birs to support a ghost town....And still managed to lose them and the cs to a single player form the "crappy military". Guess that shows how powerful Aurora is but I guess we have to give sara credit...Not like she let a nuke sleep...Oh wait...Well I mean it's not like Aurora sent slingers to support another siege....Oh....Right... But hey it's not like less than 50 units sniped a conquest near us today....Oh wait I forgot about this one.

Noobs.jpg
. Still felt the need to send 112 biremes though to another inactive city haha.

Guess you guys don't have much room to talk given that all 3 sieges we stopped were multi city holders. 2 of the 3 shots we took were first time attempts. And one still landed on a multi city holding player....So if we have a crappy military what does that make you?

Also as for me editing info nice card might have worked if half this idiotic stuff hadn't been said in front of Chilli, Deboy, Drew, Forseti, Hassan, and myself also. Also Cben would probably testify that none of this is edited. So I gotta ask SS are you trying to convince the world with these weak statements....Or yourself and Aurora?

DeletedUser

Repent, please post up where I treated you bad..From what I recall you kept spamming the forums with threads discussing player bans, you kept messaging me about player bans. All I did was politely ask you to stop, so you left the alliance.

And the world does not evolve around you, I never even said you were contacting Nodcrush.

Nodcrush Quote above(from a so called ally) "Heck nandil's post was just a couple of days after the pact formed. LOL nice try but really desperate if you ask me."

All those that need facts can see from Nods quote above..He was spying on our alliance and plotting our demise "just a couple of days after the pact was formed" ....His only problem was, he didnt know we were onto him..:)

I never said you treated me bad,nor that you said that I was contacting Nod,nor that the world evolves around me.

I said you couldnt be trusted because of the way you deleted the 3 posts and 1 thread that I made with questions about a certain issue with Rhaurc,that cant be discussed here,which you apparently deem to be spam,and had a 3 post convo with you in a PM,that you sent to me,telling me to stop pushing the matter.

Low and behold,theres yet more accusations of Rhauc using illegal methods to get ahead in a free on line game,and still you defend his integrity.

Surly by now you can understand why I distrust you and Rhauc,you prove every day that I was/am correct.

TBH with you all,Im so glad I got out of Au when I did for the reasons I did.
I suggest that Au members get out now before your leadership shafts you all or LD pumble you all to the rim,which ever comes first,or both.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you want to distrust me because I refused to discuss a players ban, that is up to you. But like mentioned to you at the time as far as I was concerned the ban was sorted by game admin and no further discussion was needed.

DeletedUser

Noddy, calm down buddy its a game..:)

Im sure we are going to have lots of fun and I promise I wont rim you just yet....Get LD to keep attacking us and keep building those troops you are going to need them...

DeletedUser5554

You're the one crying and screaming for us to be rimmed when you don't get your way lol. As for rimming us...Right judging by how you guys are going right now I think that'll be tough. Ps swordsmen and archer attacks....Nice LOL.

DeletedUser

The biggest pro known to grepolis

hmmm funny just as funny as the report i saw of your guy flames the one when he attacked with bireme and also swords.
btw everyone just thought id tell you that after hammon attacking me and killing 4 slings and 4 bireme. and then me waking up and clearing his harbor instantly with a city i have only had for a few days. and then visiting to kill his queued ships.

there was an incoming CS that landed on my city by an LD :( the CS wasnt there long though about 10 seconds to be exact before i nuked it. and then visited myself in peace from my other cities.

i might also add that LD had to recruit the help of ER. because LD cant do anything on there own.

and also LD should stick to conquering innactive/ noobs. who did you try and conquer because you can check there grepostats everyone. they are innactive/barely active. and one of them that is an active noob who cant hardly speak a word of english. you are truly an elite alliance nod. you attempt to conquer myself and it doesnt work evenwith your spies.

i wonder how all of your gold whores would get on if they saw CS incoming. lets see

DeletedUser

mathchew90 said:
i might also add that LD had to recruit the help of ER. because LD cant do anything on there own.
You're seriously going here? LD has helped us out plenty of occasions, and we are willing to do the same whenever possible. Also we are allies, a term that doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary. Allies help each other out, it's not like they couldn't do it so they ran to us.

And congrats on the snipe, but I don't see the point in saying, "i wonder how al your gold whores would get on if they saw CS incoming" because I'm sure they'd do just fine and snipe your cs as well, it's not rocket science.

And now your ex-allies helfire are inactive noobs? Such loyal allies ;)

EDIT: Nod is correct that he did recruit EGW in good faith, although we were not happy about it, he saw it as a way to end the war. So no more using this as a reason that LD's a "bad" allie, because they have actually been quite good allies.

DeletedUser

SS you call player with 3 cities inactive??

As for noobs, maybe they should receive better coaching from leaders and experienced players......... lions hunt in packs and work to separate weak from herd :p

DeletedUser

You're seriously going here? LD has helped us out plenty of occasions, and we are willing to do the same whenever possible. Also we are allies, a term that doesn't seem to be in your vocabulary. Allies help each other out, it's not like they couldn't do it so they ran to us.

And congrats on the snipe, but I don't see the point in saying, "i wonder how al your gold whores would get on if they saw CS incoming" because I'm sure they'd do just fine and snipe your cs as well, it's not rocket science.

And now your ex-allies helfire are inactive noobs? Such loyal allies ;)

EDIT: Nod is correct that he did recruit EGW in good faith, although we were not happy about it, he saw it as a way to end the war. So no more using this as a reason that LD's a "bad" allie, because they have actually been quite good allies.

1. We have never held a pact with Hellfire. Our alliance records will prove this.
2. We honoured the pact with ER./I sent Mike resources when he asked, I sent Chilli's wife LS to break the siege. Not sure if ER did anything for us though but it dosnt matter.
3. The pact with LD was just a fake as they were trying to play us right from the start.

DeletedUser5554

hmmm funny just as funny as the report i saw of your guy flames the one when he attacked with bireme and also swords.
btw everyone just thought id tell you that after hammon attacking me and killing 4 slings and 4 bireme. and then me waking up and clearing his harbor instantly with a city i have only had for a few days. and then visiting to kill his queued ships.

there was an incoming CS that landed on my city by an LD :( the CS wasnt there long though about 10 seconds to be exact before i nuked it. and then visited myself in peace from my other cities.

and also LD should stick to conquering innactive/ noobs. who did you try and conquer because you can check there grepostats everyone. they are innactive/barely active. and one of them that is an active noob who cant hardly speak a word of english. you are truly an elite alliance nod. you attempt to conquer myself and it doesnt work evenwith your spies.

i wonder how all of your gold whores would get on if they saw CS incoming. lets see

Congrats on the snipe I'll give you serious credit there :) ...But you do realize a first time conqueror conquered talis and you guys didn't do anything right? We saw your forums so we know you knew it was happening this was the general response from Zarb and friends "no way man were not saving him" yeah you guys are a stellar group of team mates you can't even commit to each other. Personally mathchew you're good and all I'll give you that but if you get a cs in your harbor you should sweat a little bit. :D

And exploro you sent ls? Lol OKAY was this while you were saying you had no interest what so ever with working with ER and refused to send help? PS you did this in front.

And last I checked you guys were planning against us then again links and photos don't prove anything right? :p

Sounds like someone is making excuses to themselves :eek:

Aurora + Myrmidons?
desperate..jpg

Okay now someone is getting desperate haha.

Last edited: