Pnp Aurora and Exploro (dumb and dumber)

DeletedUser5554

We've all seen some dumb moments in Grepolis but these guys take the case.

So here's the story what Exploro said was. "He wanted a pact to fight the MRA coalition that was formed to fight LD, ER,EoD, and Aurora." This pact included mutual support and defending each other. Well needless to say that was a one way street as they proved they wouldn't do jack squat to help others. We recently found a team picture of Aurora.

Aurora's family outting:
weesnaw.jpg

As time continued more things surfaced that made us question Aurora specifically very sketchy statements like this.

Quality friendship right there guys we must be your best allies! :D
However they struggled to get there seeing as how they couldn't even beat Wolfpack. As Rhaurc admitted they struggled and had to pull together just to make ends meet...That's what it's like fighting an MRA huh?

Of course the best was yet to come Hellfire picked a fight with LD and low and behold! Cben came out and said it! Hellfire and Aurora were working together to bring LD down! Then they backed out when EGW Joined us and ER got out of the hot seat.

Actual skype convo (thanks Cben): This is copied and pasted but can be screenshotted from myself and if need be Cben would probably be willing to SS his skype chat. We also had Rhaurc admit this happened which I do have SS of.
[11/29/2012 7:44:52 PM] C Conrad: Good afternoon/evening
[11/29/2012 7:45:05 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): Hi buddy, how's things?
[11/29/2012 7:45:22 PM] C Conrad: Can't complain, wbu? benney?
[11/29/2012 7:45:32 PM] CBenney: im good thanks yoi
[11/29/2012 7:46:15 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): I'm good too. Just explained to benney that exploro won't be here until 9.30 or so as he's on late shift tonight
[11/29/2012 7:47:01 PM] C Conrad: that's np, RL comes first
[11/29/2012 7:47:04 PM] CBenney: we do the hard work then he can check :)
[11/29/2012 7:48:08 PM] C Conrad: first topic of discussion?
[11/29/2012 7:48:21 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): EGW merging into LD?
[11/29/2012 7:51:30 PM] CBenney: really
[11/29/2012 7:51:38 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): Yep.
[11/29/2012 7:51:42 PM] CBenney: dam
[11/29/2012 7:51:50 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): Have a look at the alliance stats
[11/29/2012 7:51:59 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): Changes everything
[11/29/2012 7:52:31 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): I was relying on them remaining neutral in this...It's alos going to bring HORDE into the mix as well
[11/29/2012 7:54:48 PM] CBenney: Not really since we can ask the old ER to help us
[11/29/2012 7:54:54 PM] CBenney: since they want to get back at them surely
[11/29/2012 7:55:12 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): You may find that they are closer to LD than you know :)
[11/29/2012 7:55:43 PM] CBenney: dont make sence if they added players that nearly destoryed their alliance
[11/29/2012 7:55:51 PM] C Conrad: the enemy of an enemy isn't always a friend
[11/29/2012 7:56:37 PM] CBenney: CC are you close to mike not sure which our founder was close with him
[11/29/2012 7:57:06 PM] C Conrad: not that im aware of what's his ingame?
[11/29/2012 7:57:42 PM] CBenney: Mike62
[11/29/2012 7:58:05 PM] CBenney: I thought he used to be in their academy alliance in en26
[11/29/2012 7:58:31 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): You still can't go to him with any of this, you know that don't you
[11/29/2012 7:58:32 PM] CBenney: anyway i think it still dont change much
[11/29/2012 7:58:56 PM] CBenney: I know that but want to get more info on what he is like
[11/29/2012 7:59:13 PM] CBenney: like is he a type of person who would want revenge etc
[11/29/2012 7:59:33 PM] C Conrad: is he a loose cannon though?
[11/29/2012 7:59:56 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): Fair enough...I'll ask around, but don't know off the top of my head
[11/29/2012 7:59:59 PM] CBenney: i wouldnt think so
[11/29/2012 8:00:23 PM] CBenney: however we did say last night we are expecting 2 vs 2
[11/29/2012 8:02:23 PM] CBenney: you know lacking is going to get help during or at at the start when they are getting attacked so we going to have to face them reguard of how careful we are
[11/29/2012 8:02:48 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): But where is the help coming from?
[11/29/2012 8:03:03 PM] CBenney: for us
[11/29/2012 8:03:28 PM] CBenney: or them
[11/29/2012 8:05:07 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): No I mean where is LD's help coming from? If you look at that map I sent you carefully, EGW joining LD completely negates Aurora's advantage in the 54-55 border
[11/29/2012 8:06:59 PM] CBenney: thats why we need to hit now to reduce their strengh else we are giving them time to get more naps or get EGW closer to them
[11/29/2012 8:07:36 PM] C Conrad: do we have the strength for such an operation? and wouldn't such an attack entice them to seek more naps?
[11/29/2012 8:09:06 PM] CBenney: but they have annoyed alot of players
[11/29/2012 8:09:18 PM] CBenney: also today i found out we have players who could give us info on lacking
[11/29/2012 8:09:34 PM] C Conrad: internal of LD?
[11/29/2012 8:09:59 PM] CBenney: they annoyed alliances like wolfpack etc
[11/29/2012 8:10:23 PM] CBenney: so we attack them now im sure if we are struggling we could ask them
[11/29/2012 8:10:39 PM] CBenney: we have option aslong as we plan well and get the ball rolling
[11/29/2012 8:11:36 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): Certainly we don't have the strenth to guarantee victory...I obviously have no idea how you have got your guys building their cities, but I'm not sending Aurora into an all out war against this lot right now, end of. I said right at the beginning that it needed careful planning and I stand by that. Careful planning is not launching an attack against them now as far as I'm concerned.
[11/29/2012 8:12:16 PM] CBenney: But then you could reduce your chances later
[11/29/2012 8:12:24 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): I disagree...
[11/29/2012 8:12:28 PM] CBenney: since we have to attack them now or never
[11/29/2012 8:12:46 PM] CBenney: hellfire is going it alone or with you
[11/29/2012 8:13:09 PM] C Conrad: Benney, maybe we should step back and consolidate for a bit
[11/29/2012 8:13:10 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): Wow...Brave move, especially considering todays events.
[11/29/2012 8:13:32 PM] C Conrad: if we can build and cooperate with Aurora a bit we could coordinate the attack better
[11/29/2012 8:13:36 PM] CBenney: CC we have to lacking wants to crush us we can let them keep gaining strengh
[11/29/2012 8:14:16 PM] C Conrad: but further weakening our hold wont help us either
[11/29/2012 8:14:22 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): CC's way is the only way that Aurora will be involved in this. I will not consign half my members to the rim
[11/29/2012 8:14:43 PM] Gavin (GDIOM): brb :)
[11/29/2012 8:15:04 PM] CBenney: you dont see the bigger picture if we dont act soon they are adding daily in our oceans making our mission harder by the day
[11/29/2012 8:15:26 PM] CBenney: They have no fear shame we dont have that skill

Hey Aurora I got a great mascot for you:
pussies.jpg

So lets get this straight. You have a problem with LD,ER,and EoD so you cry about it, put on a fake face, and plot our demises. To top it off you go and make new friends then put a knife in their back too when you realize you can't win...You guys are such a good honest team. :)

Misc Evidence of Aurora's BS train:
Aurora's Treachery.jpg
Mathchew.jpg
Weee.PNG
(what happens when you publicly announce your plans like idiots)

The sad part is there's EVEN MORE of these things that I just couldn't post because of restrictiveness about attachments. Long story short trusting Aurora is like trying to fly off the Empire State Building. You can try it sure but you'll end up with messy results when you land.

Gotta thank some friends in Aurora to all of you who made this moment possible I truly do love you guys. Thanks for realizing Aurora is morally wrong in it's actions and told us and others right away.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Tut, tut Nod, are you telling me LD havnt been plotting the demise of Aurora? My intel also shows different.

21:07:41 deboy1: I know we need to wait on a few others.
21:07:56 deboy1: but at lease we can know the outline wewish to talk about.
21:08:13 deboy1: 1) HORDE,
21:08:18 Trigger23: I'm all ears
21:08:43 UrNext: an alliance wide op on horde cities in south 55 and the south west corner of 65
21:08:50 deboy1: I am not good with battle plans. Distraction in key in this game
21:09:00 deboy1: I agree urnext
21:09:35 UrNext: city size doesnt matter,we want as many in 1 op as we can
21:09:40 deboy1: I don't think i have told you this yet Trigger. but LD ,ER and (E.O.D) will be fighting against HORDE and Aurora very oon
21:09:46 UrNext: push the border further north
21:10:20 deboy1: The battle like north.. I want to Keep our Northern Boarder locked tight..

DeletedUser

But hey, calm down...You have already recruited the red flags from ER(your closest pact allies) and then sidelined yourself when their city was under siege, lol some friend you were...I just hope ER realise that your goal will be LD and LD only. When the time is right you will take out ER and you are just "using" them at the moment for your plot against Aurora.

DeletedUser

So lets get this straight. You have a problem with LD,ER,and EoD so you cry about it, put on a fake face, and plot our demises. To top it off you go and make new friends then put a knife in their back too when you realize you can't win...You guys are such a good honest team.

ER = No problem at all, they dont have a spy in Aurora and they havnt done anything to make us not trust them.
EoD = No problem at all, lets face it Deboy1 has been open from the start and we have no pact.
Nodcrush = A sneaky little fellow this one..Has a spy in Aurora feeding back info on our MRA targets and "thinks" we are unaware. The movement of their players has never been to take out MRA's yet to gear up for a war v Aurora, again he "thinks" we were unaware.

He also thinks we would never know Benny wouldnt talk..Come on Nodcrush this is grepolis, you cannot have secrets...You are either honourable with any pact or you are not! You cannot get away with pretence in Grepolis, it will always come back and haunt you..:)

DeletedUser1405

Can i ask why Aurora have had a discussion about ER, people are very mistaken about the links between LD and ER, we enjoy a mutual and honest pact and have worked together to break each others hits and helped with each others defences.
To say we are planning a hit on LD is just stupid, we were in the process of rebuidling and while i know my lot at the time would have put up a fight we are not that stupid to pick fights with allies.

DeletedUser

Take it from this "ghost of the past" that in my experience nodcrush is never one to be trusted. He basically survives the game by making sure he is protecting himself with gold users, trusted friends from past worlds and then "working" dudes he considers a threat, he did this straight off in Delos with deathwish building his security blanket of big gold users and old buds around him as usual and then manipulating the poor "wannabees" from promising alliances who may offer a potential threat, like deboy and mike via the forums into a couple of puppets who lap up every word lol. (Ahhhh - good doggies). Hey man he's like a big grepolis santa being pulled through the air in his sleigh by rudolph, Dancer, Prancer mike and deboy lol.

Unfortunately that loyalty is blind, when ER asked Nod for help in taking us on EGW, big brave Nod refused giving the reason that he would have to "side-step this one", which in nod-speak translated to "Hey man, I'm not taking on these guys they are way too big and i want to recruit them so hey..best not upset them, so ,sorry best bud but no loyalty today". This also kinda fits nicely into the nod portfolio of not taking on anybody he dosen't know he can definately beat. Sure he will take on the Auroreas crew when he is sure he can beat them, maybe thats now, guess you AU dudes will soon find out? (Apart from this rhaurc who nod obviously wants to recruit, similar to that don guy who had 3 cities before anyone else had 2 before he got banned).

These enemies left ER having ripped apart but good old "loyal-honest-nod" was already sending out the invitations to the LD Party. Mike wasn't crazy about what had happened but with our alliance decimated had no option but to go along with it, ER have no choice but to dance to whatever tune nod sings, they can't operate without LD's help and they know it.

Again , only my experience but don't really see why the pact to take on MRA's was created, all alliances involved seemed to go after their own targets anyway, apart from EGW of course who nobody but ER would take on, and big respect to ER for at least having the balls to do so.

Latest reports i hear from Bro' in The Wolf Pack is that Auroreas crew have broke them after sinking 1300 Light Ships? on one city and the pack have folded. Shame EGW didn't stay, big-time dudes and dudeses and would've smashed everybodies butt in time, real mean outfit but sadly short lived, leaving LD "GOLD" to clean up.

Nod hates people getting one over on him and has to be in control, you mention spies, nod has always had spies and always will, (seems to have backfired thou in Helorus) did you spot the early "repent" plant in your organisation exploro?. He still has at least one in there according to loose lips in Helorus, as somebody said there are no secrets in grepo, not a great fan of spies myself having lost cities because of wise guy spies, i think the time to start blowing a few spies out into the yard. Yuletide and the season of goodwill and Santa after all has presents to deliver. Can't undo your presents though till christmas day. Ho-Ho Ho.

DeletedUser1359

very unsavory stuff. I am pretty sure not all your members feel the same and I personally hope it rips you apart

as for EoD they have been waiting for the day and baiting you into it. They haven't managed 1 horde city in the 5 weeks they have decared war but since LD are willing to do the dirty work I imagine this will change

You will find out that EoD only look out for themselves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm, seems to me like most people don't know nod that well. Too bad for them.

DeletedUser

did you spot the early "repent" plant in your organisation exploro?

Is that directed at me?
If so,you could not be more wrong.
Ive never had any interaction with nod,both here in delos or in any other world,before contacting him requesting an invite after leaving Au because of the lack of trust towards their leadership.

Even back then,discussion of going to war with LD was a hot topic in Au.

Given these facts,your creditability is way below pah,which leads me to believe that you are disgruntled towards Nod and LD for some reason or another,most likely from another world,and that you see this as an opportunity for some payback with lies and slandering our great leaders name.

Im not sure who you are as I have never heard of you,that and the fact this is only your 2nd post,suggests that you are a nobody.

DeletedUser5554

Tut, tut Nod, are you telling me LD havnt been plotting the demise of Aurora? My intel also shows different.

21:07:41 deboy1: I know we need to wait on a few others.
21:07:56 deboy1: but at lease we can know the outline wewish to talk about.
21:08:13 deboy1: 1) HORDE,
21:08:18 Trigger23: I'm all ears
21:08:43 UrNext: an alliance wide op on horde cities in south 55 and the south west corner of 65
21:08:50 deboy1: I am not good with battle plans. Distraction in key in this game
21:09:00 deboy1: I agree urnext
21:09:35 UrNext: city size doesnt matter,we want as many in 1 op as we can
21:09:40 deboy1: I don't think i have told you this yet Trigger. but LD ,ER and (E.O.D) will be fighting against HORDE and Aurora very oon
21:09:46 UrNext: push the border further north
21:10:20 deboy1: The battle like north.. I want to Keep our Northern Boarder locked tight..

Here's how we know you're trying to pull a fast one the plan was announced after the Cben convo from 11 days ago....The dates in the links and convos PROVE you were at it long before then. Heck nandil's post was just a couple of days after the pact formed. LOL nice try but really desperate if you ask me.

And actually we came and helped ER you guys sat on the corner and had "more important things to do" and didn't view them as "worth it" in your words not mine of course. :) And I find it funny you're crying about us plotting against Aurora when once again you screaming for our blood was in your forums constantly. In fact we even tried to work with you still but you didn't want it it was always Aurora trying to stab LD, ER,and EoD in the back

And yes Exploro when you go and announce you want to attack a pact member in an alliance of 60-80 word generally gets out. A spy is an understatement in fact EVERYONE has info on AU from different people. And you just said it yourself Be honorable with pacts. Well you didn't honor us, ER, EoD, or even hellfire. So who do you honor? Yourselves I guess. And I guess it has come back to haunt you huh? Cute argument though doesn't make any sense but still cute.

Also regarding ER and LD recruitment yeah we had an issue we got over it. We couldn't help because Aurora wouldn't do it's damn job simple as it was and we had to fight Myrmidons, Maelstrom, sometimes wolfpack, and even Hellfire thanks to Aurora. Now only Myrmidons are left. Heck Aurora for a long time wasn't even trying to expand west it was only after we crumbled HF did they look at start to sweat and began to MRA everyone in sight.

Lets be frank here Exploro BEFORE you ever got that chat, YOU were snubbing claims, YOU were plotting against everyone, YOU were making secret pacts, YOU broke those pacts, and now YOU have dug your own grave.

DeletedUser5554

Take it from this "ghost of the past" that in my experience nodcrush is never one to be trusted. He basically survives the game by making sure he is protecting himself with gold users, trusted friends from past worlds and then "working" dudes he considers a threat, he did this straight off in Delos with deathwish building his security blanket of big gold users and old buds around him as usual and then manipulating the poor "wannabees" from promising alliances who may offer a potential threat, like deboy and mike via the forums into a couple of puppets who lap up every word lol. (Ahhhh - good doggies). Hey man he's like a big grepolis santa being pulled through the air in his sleigh by rudolph, Dancer, Prancer mike and deboy lol.

Unfortunately that loyalty is blind, when ER asked Nod for help in taking us on EGW, big brave Nod refused giving the reason that he would have to "side-step this one", which in nod-speak translated to "Hey man, I'm not taking on these guys they are way too big and i want to recruit them so hey..best not upset them, so ,sorry best bud but no loyalty today". This also kinda fits nicely into the nod portfolio of not taking on anybody he dosen't know he can definately beat. Sure he will take on the Auroreas crew when he is sure he can beat them, maybe thats now, guess you AU dudes will soon find out? (Apart from this rhaurc who nod obviously wants to recruit, similar to that don guy who had 3 cities before anyone else had 2 before he got banned).

These enemies left ER having ripped apart but good old "loyal-honest-nod" was already sending out the invitations to the LD Party. Mike wasn't crazy about what had happened but with our alliance decimated had no option but to go along with it, ER have no choice but to dance to whatever tune nod sings, they can't operate without LD's help and they know it.

Again , only my experience but don't really see why the pact to take on MRA's was created, all alliances involved seemed to go after their own targets anyway, apart from EGW of course who nobody but ER would take on, and big respect to ER for at least having the balls to do so.

Latest reports i hear from Bro' in The Wolf Pack is that Auroreas crew have broke them after sinking 1300 Light Ships? on one city and the pack have folded. Shame EGW didn't stay, big-time dudes and dudeses and would've smashed everybodies butt in time, real mean outfit but sadly short lived, leaving LD "GOLD" to clean up.

Nod hates people getting one over on him and has to be in control, you mention spies, nod has always had spies and always will, (seems to have backfired thou in Helorus) did you spot the early "repent" plant in your organisation exploro?. He still has at least one in there according to loose lips in Helorus, as somebody said there are no secrets in grepo, not a great fan of spies myself having lost cities because of wise guy spies, i think the time to start blowing a few spies out into the yard. Yuletide and the season of goodwill and Santa after all has presents to deliver. Can't undo your presents though till christmas day. Ho-Ho Ho.

Yeah all that we also tried to talk to EGW to bring some peace back, came to save chilli, offered tactical advice at one point I was about to go to ER and help get everything on track. And the spies came to us we didn't seek them out when you plan a major backstab generally people get . Also I've taken on the "big dogs" before and won. Had we been in 54 we'd have actively fought EGW. But we had very little presence in 54 and could not do that sorry if the impression I gave you was bad and I would love to make it up. However i'm riding DW's coat tails and hiding? I fought front line in many worlds some where the whole damn world was against us. In fact here's an interesting fact I never was trying to lead again haha. I got asked to step up when DW left us. So I did. The pact to take on the MRA's was designed because even a bunch of MRA's pacted can get dangerous fighting the world and each other doesn't end up well in my experience.

DeletedUser5554

did you spot the early "repent" plant in your organisation exploro?

Is that directed at me?
If so,you could not be more wrong.
Ive never had any interaction with nod,both here in delos or in any other world,before contacting him requesting an invite after leaving Au because of the lack of trust towards their leadership.

Even back then,discussion of going to war with LD was a hot topic in Au.

Given these facts,your creditability is way below pah,which leads me to believe that you are disgruntled towards Nod and LD for some reason or another,most likely from another world,and that you see this as an opportunity for some payback with lies and slandering our great leaders name.

Im not sure who you are as I have never heard of you,that and the fact this is only your 2nd post,suggests that you are a nobody.

It's true Repent was treated badly by Exploro and quit. Same with Lee the only thing they said was AU was screaming for LD blood in their forums often....And this was only when the convo came up.

DeletedUser

Repent, please post up where I treated you bad..From what I recall you kept spamming the forums with threads discussing player bans, you kept messaging me about player bans. All I did was politely ask you to stop, so you left the alliance.

And the world does not evolve around you, I never even said you were contacting Nodcrush.

Nodcrush Quote above(from a so called ally) "Heck nandil's post was just a couple of days after the pact formed. LOL nice try but really desperate if you ask me."

All those that need facts can see from Nods quote above..He was spying on our alliance and plotting our demise "just a couple of days after the pact was formed" ....His only problem was, he didnt know we were onto him..:)

DeletedUser

(Apart from this rhaurc who nod obviously wants to recruit, similar to that don guy who had 3 cities before anyone else had 2 before he got banned). :)

DeletedUser

wow you really know whats going on. very good analyzing. i especially liked the part about the "GOLD" which is spot on.
creghan being the biggest of these gold users, followed by "naked transports" wonderfish(i hope hes learned he needs to send LS escort with his TS so he doesnt lose all his units that he paid for with gold. before those gold whores there were macca and a few others that have since faded. because we all know using lots of gold doesnt make you a strategist.

and also agree on the LD/ER. nod comes in friendship but yet attempts to slip his C*** in A**. they took in EGW even though ER were at war with them. EGW were winning as we all know.

nod was so pathetic he asked someone to lower a wall on a city i was just about to CS. he also tried to dissuade me from taking the city. i only took the city because i knew he would want it for LD. btw. 1 CS belonging to hassan al sabbah(sent with lots of GDU. sunk by a very inexperienced memeber of aurora.

come and get mathchew90 nod i thought i was a spy. or are you just trying to attack inexperienced players.

so speaks mathchew90

DeletedUser

Here's how we know you're trying to pull a fast one the plan was announced after the Cben convo from 11 days ago....The dates in the links and convos PROVE you were at it long before then. Heck nandil's post was just a couple of days after the pact formed. LOL nice try but really desperate if you ask me.

And actually we came and helped ER you guys sat on the corner and had "more important things to do" and didn't view them as "worth it" in your words not mine of course. :) And I find it funny you're crying about us plotting against Aurora when once again you screaming for our blood was in your forums constantly. In fact we even tried to work with you still but you didn't want it it was always Aurora trying to stab LD, ER,and EoD in the back

And yes Exploro when you go and announce you want to attack a pact member in an alliance of 60-80 word generally gets out. A spy is an understatement in fact EVERYONE has info on AU from different people. And you just said it yourself Be honorable with pacts. Well you didn't honor us, ER, EoD, or even hellfire. So who do you honor? Yourselves I guess. And I guess it has come back to haunt you huh? Cute argument though doesn't make any sense but still cute.

Also regarding ER and LD recruitment yeah we had an issue we got over it. We couldn't help because Aurora wouldn't do it's damn job simple as it was and we had to fight Myrmidons, Maelstrom, sometimes wolfpack, and even Hellfire thanks to Aurora. Now only Myrmidons are left. Heck Aurora for a long time wasn't even trying to expand west it was only after we crumbled HF did they look at start to sweat and began to MRA everyone in sight.

Lets be frank here Exploro BEFORE you ever got that chat, YOU were snubbing claims, YOU were plotting against everyone, YOU were making secret pacts, YOU broke those pacts, and now YOU have dug your own grave.

1. We never had a pact with HellFire
2. We dont have a pact with EoD
3. We honoured the pact with ER
4. We honour the pact with HORDE (this is same pact I was trying to negotiate with ER)
5. We couldnt honour the pact with LD because you were plotting our demise right from the off, it was fake pact offering from LD, so we acted accordingly.

Lets face it Nod, your more upset that we always knew about your plan than anything else. You are a backstabber end of and I was on to you right from the off. As for poor Benny that trusted you with that info, you even drag his name through the dirt. I hope others sharing intel with you are watching and learning about you because that is pretty low to dish out names in a open forum of guys that trust you with info.

DeletedUser5554

1. Agreed to support each other against LD? Check. Plotting to destroy LD and others? Check. Working together to do so? Check. Yeah idc what you call it that's a pact LOL. But hey then again a pact with Aurora is like going hunting with Vice President Cheney eventually you're going to get shot and then expected to apologize for being shot. #Explorologic

2. No? really? Gee thanks for informing me didn't know you snubbing them and supporting their enemies didn't mean that. But hey you'll gladly still say you'd love to work with them...So long as its your way if not then it's war...Well more having other people do it for you but you get the drift.

3. Really? Didn't see you saving Chilli in fact anyone talking to you specifically saw you saying that "ER was rubbish and wasn't worth it. And that you were only interested in working with LD really". In fact we both know you considered the pact between Aurora and ER as non existent.

Ps looks like YOU ALL said something totally different about ER before
Save 4.jpg

4. Congratulations you helped one out of four teams and the one wasn't even one of the teams the rest of us were working with. You're such a good team mate glad to have worked with you it paid off big time! Even better we were trying to work out a way to get everyone to stop. Thad is a likable guy I won't lie about it. However HORDE as a whole wasn't much without Aurora from my POV seeing as how you continuously refused to withdraw your forces despite claiming they could handle it themselves.

5. I'll revert back to your first NAP offer I believe you openly admitted you only wanted it to buy more time for yourself. Could dig back to it and SS it if needed/wanted but I honestly believe my word can be trusted on this one. Right after an NAP was established Aurora started plotting in their public forums to destroy us. As the link from Nandil proves.

So Exploro lets drop the innocent child act you're playing here. As how am I dragging his name through the dirt? HE OPENLY LET ME USE IT WITH FULL PERMISSION ON BOTH SERVERS WE PLAY TOGETHER. LOL on top of that he gave me your full skype convo willingly.

So lets sum up Exploro style diplomacy

Snubbing claims, feeding info the other teams, plotting to backstab teams, hindering progress, screaming for blood openly in his own public forums, working with other teams to destroy us as all proven? Perfectly fine to him and he's totally innocent.

Us figuring out and planning to defend ourselves? Well here Exploro is crying about how we're the backstabbers. I think this logic alone should make Aurora players fear who they are following...

To sum it up

Exploro:
Exploro.jpg

Everyone else:
Everyone else.jpg