Molon Labe DOW

DeletedUser

Funny, I was about to say the same about Phenomen, Molon Labe, and TeA. Your poor members are going to blindly follow you to their deaths. It is not blindness, it is pride in our great alliance. And by the way, you might want to get your ocean 43 players out of ocean 43 unless you want to see them rimmed.

I'm pretty much speechless in front of this arrogance. Also I find it funny you chose to avoid my question. Or maybe you didn't - clearly you think no one has any right of opposing any aggressive action from your alliance. In time, we will prove you wrong :)

DeletedUser

Funny, I was about to say the same about Phenomen, Molon Labe, and TeA. Your poor members are going to blindly follow you to their deaths. It is not blindness, it is pride in our great alliance. And by the way, you might want to get your ocean 43 players out of ocean 43 unless you want to see them rimmed.

Oh dear oh my .. the big bad aliens are coming! Its war of the worlds all over again, run for ya lives! Jump out your windows! Call NASA!

(wow now thats an idea NASA = National Alliances Slaying Aliens)

If not the forum, where else can we let a little steam off and flame, ruffle our feathers, and cause a little Havoc .. pixel vs pixel can be soo much excitement....

With that said, seriously , TeA in no way is following blindly.. the mere mention of oven fried Aliens, spurs them up for Battle.. kinda like chicken wings with hot sauce, you just cant Eat One ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Certainly we have taken those those things into account. And surely it would be foolish to think we could destroy AoA alone. We are merely taking the only viable choice we have at this point, to do our part to bring AoA down from its close-to hegemony status.

Would YOU have chosen differently? Continued to peacefully expand, watch as AoA destroys the other alliances one by one, waiting until our turn comes? We chose not to watch AoA's war of aggression in the sidelines but help our allies, and fight now while we have a good chance to win, while there are others to fight alongside us.

- jlptuuna, Molon Labe
Ok, since you for some reason do not already know the answer to this, though you should, I will tell. UAE chose to ally with AoA. Yes, I would help my allies, you should this, because UAE is helping AoA. We chose not to sit by while our ally was attacked. You are a fool if you have not figured out by now that we are fighting for the reasons on opposite sides of the war.

DeletedUser

If not the forum, where else can we let a little steam off and flame, ruffle our feathers, and cause a little Havoc .. pixel vs pixel can be soo much excitement....

That's probably what you shouldn't be doing in the forum on a active basis. however, a good place to go is the Myrmidon's IRC Channel

http://webirc.solidirc.com/?channels=#Myrmidons

You can verbally abuse anyone and everyone you wish in there, without no issues. Just Don't Flood :)

DeletedUser

Oh dear oh my .. the big bad aliens are coming! Its war of the worlds all over again, run for ya lives! Jump out your windows! Call NASA!

(wow now thats an idea NASA = National Alliances Slaying Aliens)

With that said, seriously , TeA in no way is following blindly.. the mere mention of oven fried Aliens, spurs them up for Battle.. kinda like chicken wings with hot sauce, you just cant Eat One ...

So you are saying the your members don't have pride for their alliance? Pride is what you call blindness.

DeletedUser

Oh come on now. This whole thread is brilliant. 1st of all this world was getting BORING and these forums were better than Ambien for putting people to sleep.

This one thread has now pretty much put the whole world at war. Finally making things interesting as after all.

IT'S A WAR GAME
(Bolded in honor of Liragons many brilliant posts)

So in the spirit of this entire thread I will leave you with this:

MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!!!!

DeletedUser1405

Im going to add my say on that issue, TeA are not following anybody we are reacting to blatant bullying, we have been in talks with AoA on several occasions about attacks against our members, they were all the talk, saying sorry, wont happen and asked we kick a refugee, we did ask requested when we found out the player was on the run from them.(YES, WE DO HAVE MORALS AND ACTUALLY KICK REFUGEES)
Great, all is now quiet, not for long another attack against us and another long drawn out convo with Aliens while they conquered my members.

I am all for diplomacy but when blatant ignorance comes into the equation thats it, we are not going to stand by and watch our people bullied.
And yes in retaliation the Pest is being removed from ocean 34 and we are only responding to the threat, they do say what goes around comes around.

We are not following blindly we have been forced to react to attacks against our members and i say, No longer, the trust has gone sorry AoA you were given the chance to talk and stabbed us in the back.

And before anyone starts quoting rubbish AoA members ask you leaders about the talk over the last 2 weeks where all was promised and nothing was gained. Apart from our members villages.

DeletedUser

So you are saying the your members don't have pride for their alliance? Pride is what you call blindness.

No pride for our Alliance? We are standing up for TeA's dignity! What is going through your mind when you write stuff like this. Titanus et Ares is not fighting blindly, we are standing up against attacks on our cities, we are protecting our territory.

This must mean we have no pride in our alliance.

Kudos for your brilliant powers of deduction.

DeletedUser

TeA 3 man Tag team !

This is where Blindly is the key word, youre Purpose lacks any noble cause .. what can you expect from someone who believes themselves an Alien ...

It's been proven over and over, you guys have no real morals or standards, you have used the the doings of One Man.. (alien) to create an illusion for your members to believe,

Aliens, obviously can play a simple Browser Game (after all this isnt that challenging of a game ) , and he has NO LIFE , come on thats obvious.. Unless Aliens is truly a migrant worker Illegal "Alien" family all sharing the same PC & inet connection to Power Level his account.

This game dont take many skills, so none of you impress me .. what does impress me , is the lack of mature & people with the Courage to stand up against a Bully or so proclaimed bully ..

Now if ya really soooo damm awesome.. we shouldnt see another alien post, just go busy yaselves..

Let the grown ups & humans play Forum Games .. =)

DeletedUser4660

strange thread .. AoA will fall ,alliances seem to be lining up now to have a go , but why this thread l dont get why a strait out personal attack

banter should be funny not nasty

DeletedUser1405

I agree bud, it is getting a bit out of hand, can we keep it clean people remember its a game (even though its a good one).
Banter is all good and propoganda always serves a purpose but i think we need to remember that what happens in here will determine how people will see you when all this is over.

And TeA are not lining up we are sick of being messed around by the Aliens leadership, we are just retaliating to attacks against our members by the Aliens members. What made the matter worse was they were preaching peace while all the time making plans to take our villages.

I say good luck to all sides in this dispute and when it is all over the Beta world will look completely different.
So Aliens members no hard feeling and good luck for the days/weeks ahead.

DeletedUser4660

I agree bud, it is getting a bit out of hand, can we keep it clean people remember its a game (even though its a good one).
Banter is all good and propoganda always serves a purpose but i think we need to remember that what happens in here will determine how people will see you when all this is over.

And TeA are not lining up we are sick of being messed around by the Aliens leadership, we are just retaliating to attacks against our members by the Aliens members. What made the matter worse was they were preaching peace while all the time making plans to take our villages.

I say good luck to all sides in this dispute and when it is all over the Beta world will look completely different.
so why not get involved and make the changes happen

DeletedUser1405

Read the post completely and you will see we have voiced our intentions.

DeletedUser4660

Read the post completely and you will see we have voiced our intentions.

I read your post and there is no reason why your alliance shouldn't throw your hat into the ring , alliance will make important bonds with this war ,

DeletedUser4660

sorry my bad it was just this line that made me think other wise

DeletedUser1405

Cheers Ryan, im not going to repeat myself again, we are joining the moves to war due to the constant ignorance of Aliens leaders, and the fact that they were plotting to take TeA villages whilst claiming they were friendly.
I know players who look up to the aliens clan will no doubt voice there opinions but remember this, they have done the same with you. Only your downfall can wait till they are clear of all major threats.

And sprit, sorry bud, that line was to show we are choosing to join the fray oursleves, we are not following suit.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Mike but you were saying that you entering into war with AoA has nothing to do with Molon Labe? Then why on earth are you posting it within this thread? This thread is full of enough off-topic already. If you want to declare on Aoa please do this on your own thread?

DeletedUser

No pride for our Alliance? We are standing up for TeA's dignity! What is going through your mind when you write stuff like this. Titanus et Ares is not fighting blindly, we are standing up against attacks on our cities, we are protecting our territory.

This must mean we have no pride in our alliance.

Kudos for your brilliant powers of deduction.

Some of you are a little slow. Let me explain for you. You guys said UAE blindly follows it leaders, I said it was pride. In other words pride for our alliance is what makes us blind to the other side. Which in this case it has, because it your pride for your alliance has blinded you to the point I made.

I am guessing you guys don't like when someone starts shooting back on the forums.

DeletedUser1405

I'm sorry Mike but you were saying that you entering into war with AoA has nothing to do with Molon Labe? Then why on earth are you posting it within this thread? This thread is full of enough off-topic already. If you want to declare on Aoa please do this on your own thread?

You read me all wrong, please read before posting, im saying we are entering for our own reasons and not at the request of others. We were being accused of jumping on the bandwaggon i was just staing my side of the disagreement.