Molon Labe DOW

DeletedUser

I know it wasn't Dobbys decision, my opinion is not based just off one message... You know as well as I do that will be helping us if those players leave

It's a double edged sword really. It means we don't waste our troops on members who are just camping in your alliance. It will also bring some uncertainty for some who are good but partly in there for numbers.

DeletedUser

I doubt any of our good members will actually leave. Best of luck with that though =) I aaaaalmost contemplated it hahaha

DeletedUser

If anything we may be doing you a favor, getting rid of your unloyal people :p

DeletedUser

I am trying not to post much more on this thread as it will just turn into a random flaming of Aliens once again. Also, I do not want to ruin/lose the little bit of respect for me people around these forums have.

However, @LennoxW, sending an in game mail telling members to leave their alliance is possibly one of the best methods of PnP. Especially if they are an MRA. ;)

DeletedUser

I haven't flamed anyone, you sent the mail twice by the way ;) And I doubt it will work for you. It usually only works when a larger alliance sends the mail. Just a hint ;) Used this tactic many times in tribal wars

DeletedUser

I haven't flamed anyone, you sent the mail twice by the way ;) And I doubt it will work for you. It usually only works when a larger alliance sends the mail. Just a hint ;) Used this tactic many times in tribal wars

No no, it generally works when the smaller more elite alliances do it. Anyway, if it works then we have a few less members to fight. If it doesn't then I have wasted 5 seconds of my life clicking the send message button. Not a big loss really either way. :p

However, as I have said somewhere before that if no members leave and all stay loyal to Aliens, then he must have some insane leadership tactic in place. ;)

DeletedUser

No no, it generally works when the smaller more elite alliances do it. Anyway, if it works then we have a few less members to fight. If it doesn't then I have wasted 5 seconds of my life clicking the send message button. Not a big loss really either way. :p

However, as I have said somewhere before that if no members leave and all stay loyal to Aliens, then he must have some insane leadership tactic in place. ;)

Haha. If only you knew what it's like to be lead by Aliens ;)

DeletedUser

LOL French Lube is now a MRA that's jokes. Dobby is a mass recruiter.

how desperate you guys must be to sink so low.

Fast make up so more lies your good at it

DeletedUser

We didn't recruit. Read the message. We tell them to leave your alliance. Why would we want ex-aliens in our alliance? Especially the ones that would leave your alliance like that. That's thick.

DeletedUser

Awwwww Liragon.....

You know what you are good at? Making a fool of yourself on the forums for everyone to see.

Quite clearly we aren't recruiting, for as you should know we don't let just anyone into our alliance... Can't say the same for you

DeletedUser

*throws wild accusations at everyone on forums whilst typing in bold*

am i eligible for aliens now?

DeletedUser

*clenches fist in triumph. not much unlike napolean dynamite....*

YES!

DeletedUser

Recruitment? You clearly didn't read the message properly. That message was telling your members to leave your alliance. Not join us.

Anyway, I did find one good thing out from that message. AoA members are more than easily convinced to give away inside secrets. ;)

DeletedUser

The Rules

I would like users to please read this thread, as many have not in this case. We are recieving many reports currently pertaining to this thread, each more ridiculous then the last. If you read the rules u will find that abusing the report system will lead to punishments, this is my last warning to you all before i step in and punish every user for ridiculous reports.

This is a Pnp thread, Politics and Propaganda, The rules are a little less leniant in terms of this but however there is no need to report everything that simply is against you or your tribe.

DeletedUser

Current standings:

Molon Labe: 1
Army of Aliens: 0

Congratulations to Morpheon for winning the race to claim an AoA city. I'm sure there will be quite a few to follow.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I thought it was:

UAE: 1
Molon Labe: 0

Congrats to Letius.