Molon Labe DOW

DeletedUser

You read me all wrong, please read before posting, im saying we are entering for our own reasons and not at the request of others. We were being accused of jumping on the bandwaggon i was just staing my side of the disagreement.

Yes that's what I'm saying, if you are not jumping on the bandwagon and doing this for yourselves why would you post it on the thread of Molon Labe if you are separate to them?

DeletedUser

TeA 3 man Tag team !

This is where Blindly is the key word, youre Purpose lacks any noble cause .. what can you expect from someone who believes themselves an Alien ...

It's been proven over and over, you guys have no real morals or standards, you have used the the doings of One Man.. (alien) to create an illusion for your members to believe,

Aliens, obviously can play a simple Browser Game (after all this isnt that challenging of a game ) , and he has NO LIFE , come on thats obvious.. Unless Aliens is truly a migrant worker Illegal "Alien" family all sharing the same PC & inet connection to Power Level his account.

This game dont take many skills, so none of you impress me .. what does impress me , is the lack of mature & people with the Courage to stand up against a Bully or so proclaimed bully ..

Now if ya really soooo damm awesome.. we shouldnt see another alien post, just go busy yaselves..

Let the grown ups & humans play Forum Games .. =)

Kudos for your power of deduction, not going to be bothered with simply looking up your opponent? I am in UAE, not AoA genius. And no, AoA and UAE are not the same, both have completely different play styles, as you will soon find out.

Sorry if that goes to far, I tend to take what is fired at me and give it right back.

DeletedUser

You read me all wrong, please read before posting, im saying we are entering for our own reasons and not at the request of others. We were being accused of jumping on the bandwaggon i was just staing my side of the disagreement.

He does still raise a point that starting your own thread might have been better. Posting it within another declaration of war thread looks like it is related. Even if it is not.

DeletedUser1405

I was asked for an opinion and gave it, isnt that the way normal society works, with questions and answers.
Im not going to ignore a question directed straight at me.

DeletedUser

I'm saying this thread already has over 14 pages of comments. Most is unrelated spam. You saying your declaration is separate it is therefore unrelated spam. For those who actually want to see what's happening between Molon Labe and AoA it makes it that much harder for them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jokes

This is very funny. Nothing has changed from last week. These same alliances were fighting us already and losing they just didn't declare war(not that it makes a difference). AoA are used to owning them... It is part of a balanced diet!

wheatiesalien.jpg

Anywho keep running your mouths. Just shows you how threatened they are of us :)

DeletedUser

I'm saying this thread already has over 14 pages of comments. Most is unrelated spam. You saying your declaration is separate it is it therefore unrelated spam. For those who actually want to see what's happening between Molon Labe and AoA it makes it that much harder for them

He raises a valid point. This whole thread has just turned into trolling and unrelated spam. Time to get back on topic now?

And I believe Liragon just proved that point...

DeletedUser

wheatiesalien.jpg

heheh now thats funny =) Good work whoever made the pic , my hats off =)

DeletedUser

Umm, we only entered the war within the last 24 hours. Not a single attack was sent by us before then.

Now that we have entered your northern cities will suffer :)

Oh and it's hunting time:

aliens2.jpg

DeletedUser

Umm, we only entered the war within the last 24 hours. Not a single attack was sent by us before then.

Now that we have entered your northern cities will suffer :)

Oh and it's hunting time:

aliens2.jpg

Lol i'm just pointing out that the only one here declaring is the lowly french lubea. The rest were already lossing against us

DeletedUser

What do you call an alien starship that drips water? A crying saucer !

What do you get if you cross an alien and a hot drink ? Gravi-TeA !

What did the metric alien say ? Take me to your litre !

DeletedUser

What do you call an alien starship that drips water? A crying saucer !

What do you get if you cross an alien and a hot drink ? Gravi-TeA !

What did the metric alien say ? Take me to your litre !

LOL a little off topic... but i like it :)

DeletedUser

I was first who launched conquest from our side. Siege is still running and not a single one AoA's are coming to try to take it back. Whats this? Im bit disapointted here, where is your teamwork?

DeletedUser

Dobby today at 8:53 AM
Greetings Army of Aliens members!

I am Dobby, co-founder of the alliance Molon Labe. I come here writing this message about the current predicament both our alliances have fallen into. This of course, is the current dispute/conflict between our alliances.

As some of you may know, your alliance has declared war on our alliance stating we are not trustworthy and have broken the peace agreement between our two alliances. Well this I say is wrong. There may have been a mix up with attacks and happenings however it has been proven that your alliance started this with attacks on ours. We of course, did not want this to happen as we are a comfortable alliance who look to grow strongly working alongside our allies. However it has now happened and we are now forced to battle back.

Against our will we are going to have to fight against your alliance, which will leave many casualties. We, again, do not want this to happen and are offering you the chance to not become one of these players who ends up with broken villages or no villages at all.

We must also advise you that your alliance is also currently fighting both xmortis and Phenomen, two major alliances in this world who can do lots of damage. If they coordinate properly they could be attacking each and everyone of you within minutes. And if that happens, then where do you turn? There will be no where left to run, no where left to hide, you will just have to sit there and take whatever comes at you. And even, in the off chance that none of us manage to get through to you, then you will be most definitely be left open and become vulnerable to attacks from other alliances, should they decide to attack you as well. So with 3 alliances at war with you, your alliance is clearly not a safe place any more and you need to do something about it before it is truly too late. So we have come up with a proposal for each of you.

What we are suggesting, is that you leave your alliance Army of Aliens and move somewhere safer. We feel this would be the best and would save us both from gaining many injuries. If you escape this war zone now, then you can get away to a better haven without any damage done at all. You have the choice of going anywhere you want. You can start over, move to a softer, more quiet place.

All you have to do is click on the "alliance" button in the left hand toolbar, then go to "properties" tab and then finally click on the "leave alliance" button. Then you have officially left the alliance and have escaped this hell hole to be. From there on you are free to go wherever you please and you will be unscathed.

However, if you stay in your current alliance then maybe you won't be so lucky. You run the risk of being conquered out of the game and even rimmed. From there, I guarantee your alliance will abandon you, leaving you with nothing at all. And would you really want that? All your hard work to be lost in just a few minutes, due to not escaping the terrible place when you were given the chance. None of us want that. You will have to start over from scratch, battling alongside the other players have become casualties of this fight.

So this is your warning. Escape now and live the rest of your Grepolis days in peace or stay in Army of Aliens and feel the wrath of Molon Labe! You have been warned.

Just remember, it doesn't have to be this way.

Dobby
Molon Labe

Excuse me Dobby, but isn't this thread "Molon Labe" DOW Please point me to the thread entitled "AoA declares war on Molon Labe" oh wait there isn't one, arrogant for an average player. You have contradicted yourself so many times with this mail from what you have said in these forums

DeletedUser

I was first who launched conquest from our side. Siege is still running and not a single one AoA's are coming to try to take it back. Whats this? Im bit disapointted here, where is your teamwork?

We have seen little to no retaliation. It's funny because Aliens knew we were hitting him before we did, and he had a hunch well before that. And this is what they have prepared us?

:Unhappy:

DeletedUser

I am Dobby, co-founder of the alliance Molon Labe. I come here writing this message about the current predicament both our alliances have fallen into. This of course, is the current dispute/conflict between our alliances.

As some of you may know, your alliance has declared war on our alliance stating we are not trustworthy and have broken the peace agreement between our two alliances. Well this I say is wrong. There may have been a mix up with attacks and happenings however it has been proven that your alliance started this with attacks on ours. We of course, did not want this to happen as we are a comfortable alliance who look to grow strongly working alongside our allies. However it has now happened and we are now forced to battle back.

Against our will we are going to have to fight against your alliance, which will leave many casualties. We, again, do not want this to happen and are offering you the chance to not become one of these players who ends up with broken villages or no villages at all.

We must also advise you that your alliance is also currently fighting both xmortis and Phenomen, two major alliances in this world who can do lots of damage. If they coordinate properly they could be attacking each and everyone of you within minutes. And if that happens, then where do you turn? There will be no where left to run, no where left to hide, you will just have to sit there and take whatever comes at you. And even, in the off chance that none of us manage to get through to you, then you will be most definitely be left open and become vulnerable to attacks from other alliances, should they decide to attack you as well. So with 3 alliances at war with you, your alliance is clearly not a safe place any more and you need to do something about it before it is truly too late. So we have come up with a proposal for each of you.

What we are suggesting, is that you leave your alliance Army of Aliens and move somewhere safer. We feel this would be the best and would save us both from gaining many injuries. If you escape this war zone now, then you can get away to a better haven without any damage done at all. You have the choice of going anywhere you want. You can start over, move to a softer, more quiet place.

All you have to do is click on the "alliance" button in the left hand toolbar, then go to "properties" tab and then finally click on the "leave alliance" button. Then you have officially left the alliance and have escaped this hell hole to be. From there on you are free to go wherever you please and you will be unscathed.

However, if you stay in your current alliance then maybe you won't be so lucky. You run the risk of being conquered out of the game and even rimmed. From there, I guarantee your alliance will abandon you, leaving you with nothing at all. And would you really want that? All your hard work to be lost in just a few minutes, due to not escaping the terrible place when you were given the chance. None of us want that. You will have to start over from scratch, battling alongside the other players have become casualties of this fight.

So this is your warning. Escape now and live the rest of your Grepolis days in peace or stay in Army of Aliens and feel the wrath of Molon Labe! You have been warned.

Dobby
Molon Labe

Excuse me Dobby, but isn't this thread "Molon Labe" DOW Please point me to the thread entitled "AoA declares war on Molon Labe" oh wait there isn't one, arrogant for an average player. You have contradicted yourself so many times with this mail from what you have said in these forums

You don't need to post a thread about it to do it. Aliens said to me himself he does not like wasting his time on here.

The funny thing is that I think members will leave from that post :p

DeletedUser

Dobby
Molon Labe

Aliens had put us on your alliance profile as enemies before we had made this post, so yeah i believe he chose war first...

DeletedUser

I'm disappointed with Dobby. The rest of Molon Labe I have no problems with and have fun bantering with them. This one guy is ruining my opinion on this alliance. Pity

DeletedUser

I'm disappointed with Dobby. The rest of Molon Labe I have no problems with and have fun bantering with them. This one guy is ruining my opinion on this alliance. Pity

It was not Dobby's decision on his own. It was his idea but we all agreed. Shall be funny seeing some of your weaker members who hide in AoA for protection run off.

DeletedUser

I know it wasn't Dobbys decision, my opinion is not based just off one message... You know as well as I do that will be helping us if those players leave