Pnp OSG VS CDC Where is your Allegiance?

DeletedUser

We have taken inactive cities from your members, however our war policy does not revolve around focusing on that act.

We take inactive cities from your members if they are

1) Deep behind your lines, and we can jump in there
2) Front Line Cities

A large proportion of the cities we take are from active players who are on our Front Line.

DeletedUser

We have taken inactive cities from your members, however our war policy does not revolve around focusing on that act.

We take inactive cities from your members if they are

1) Deep behind your lines, and we can jump in there
2) Front Line Cities

A large proportion of the cities we take are from active players who are on our Front Line.

It's funny when you try to justify yourself.

DeletedUser

It's funny cause your a noob.

Please GrepoStat link me your Ephesus Account :), so I can run a new thread evaluating your playing style and skills on this game.

It's funny when you resort to "bad mouthing" other players, calling them all sorts of names and insults (such as noob) when you are cornered and wrong. No wonder why you needed to keep your mouth sealed cause whatever comes out of it stinks.

DeletedUser

It's funny when you resort to "bad mouthing" other players, calling them all sorts of names and insults (such as noob) when you are cornered and wrong. No wonder why you needed to keep your mouth sealed cause whatever comes out of it stinks.

Haha calling you a noob is not 'insulting' or 'badmouthing'.

It's merely a term to describe your naivety while playing the game.

DeletedUser

Haha calling you a noob is not 'insulting' or 'badmouthing'.

It's merely a term to describe your naivety while playing the game.

Perhaps you should read the forum rules under the PNP paragraph.
The word "noob" was even written as an example.

Maybe you should start following the forum rules don't you think?

DeletedUser

Hahaha, let the mods be the judge of that.

Btw I am leaving this conversation because I feel you are merely trying to wind me up, and have succeeded on several occasions in this thread alone.

Also this is off topic, so technically you are breaking the Forum rules, maybe you should start following the forum rules don't you think?

DeletedUser

Hahaha, let the mods be the judge of that.

Btw I am leaving this conversation because I feel you are merely trying to wind me up, and have succeeded on several occasions in this thread alone.

Also this is off topic, so technically you are breaking the Forum rules, maybe you should start following the forum rules don't you think?

Have you been following them? You have been off topic ever since the argument started.

Link of time

Phrourach
ok,over the past two moths i am fed up with this. KB, here's $5, go get a haircut. WB, here's 25c, go get a gumball. Yes, the "virus" you speak of is not contained, I was inactive for quite a while, TBC

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ok! Let's revive this thread for FUN. I repeat IN THE NAME OF FUN!

Back in May 2012, WAVEBREAKER promised to control / fully eradicate the VIRUS called OSG.

I am just wondering what happened?

I think CDC ( Center for Disease Control ) failed in epic proportions with WAVEBREAKER'S leadership.

Now, shamefully WAVEBREAKER is the biggest loser in Ephesus. With 1 City left, I doubt he will be playing in Ephesus again.

Shame on you WAVEBREAKER. What a loser!

Now, I and the rest of OSG have the last laugh!

DeletedUser

I errrr quit Ephesus around 4 months ago?

I'm surprised I still have a city left :)

DeletedUser

I errrr quit Ephesus around 4 months ago?

I'm surprised I still have a city left :)

LIAR!
The biggest liar in Grepolis as we speak.
You didn't quit 4 months ago.
The last Alliance changed you did was on the 7th of November 2012 01:10:12. That was the day you cried about getting screwed by your own people, and it wasn't 4 months ago.
Once again to save your dignity you kept lying.
And btw, that 1 city left was a chance for you to come back in order for you to finish what you started, c'mon you bragged and bragged about destroying OSG, well, leaving you with 1 city is your chance to come back and finish your fantasy.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, I was 1 month off.

OSG are what rank now? They were #1 when I started the war :)

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, I was 1 month off.

OSG are what rank now? They were #1 when I started the war :)

Really, you are the greatest liar in Grepolis, the only player who's gameplay is clouded with anger, greed, vengeance, and the worst level of psychosis I've ever seen in Online Gaming .... no wonder you got SCREWED by your own alliance.

OSG was number one when you instigated the war. However, if alliance merges never happened I believed OSG would've remained on the TOP.

Changes in Ephesus occurred when CDC merged with 3ternal 5osdiers/ES/etc. to Form LoS which made them #1 in the rankings. Next, SN, GA, Excelsior merged and formed FU , ....... then, one of the significant merge occurred by HaP, DW, (remaining ES) to form EPW ..... this made OSG as Ephesus' only remaining Old / Original Top Alliance in 2012. OSG became the last TOP Original Alliance to last in 2012.

....... 2013 arrived, the most Significant change in Ephesus History. OSG agreed to set aside the war against LoS, forget the past and agreed to a new partnership merger as 2013 began.

Btw, If WAVEBREAKER was still part of LoS this OSG/LoS merge will never happen.

DeletedUser

OSG has more merges than any other alliance in Ephesus.

LoS/OSG NAP? That is extremely interesting. If I were part of LoS this NAP would never have happened indeed, not because of reluctance on the side of OSG but of reluctance on the side of LoS.

Link of time

Phrourach
How about a taste of your own medicene wave? I did what I set out to do. I went down, but so did you. Numbers can = power. try running a 1 man alliance. See my point now?

DeletedUser

How about a taste of your own medicene wave? I did what I set out to do. I went down, but so did you. Numbers can = power. try running a 1 man alliance. See my point now?

A 60man strong alliance beats a 200man merged alliance anyday.

Get some perspective, a 1man alliance isn't an alliance, it's just one player.