Pnp OSG VS CDC Where is your Allegiance?

DeletedUser

Just thought it would be interesting to see what everyone thinks about this current war. Post who you think will win and why. Maybe your right maybe your wrong...only time will tell.

Personally, I'm in OSG so I'm going to side with OSG. Plus I know how great our players are and I can't see any of them losing to CDC and their coalition. Cities may be lost and gained but in the end the strongest survive.

Below: Dramatic Picture of War so far (which kitty is OSG LOL)
fighting-kittens.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

I side with OSG, this derp don't play this world, but your grepostats are VERY interesting ;)

DeletedUser

you don't say...lol, 2 more seasons

you don't say...lol, 2 more seasons
Its coming for our enemies. Its a Dire Wolves saying. lol

The Eternal Family have made it clear Dire Wolves are on their list of enemies. They should have a look at grepostats to see that everyone single alliance that comes at us gets dropped down in the rankings. I was slight annoyed at the 2ternal 5oldiers as most of them were Titans and I had dealt with their leader Suli Tuli who had promised me that even after their merge they'd remain allies with us.

The mistake everyone is making is looking at Dire Wolves and just seeing Wolves. They are forgetting our allies and friends who have given us the edge in all our wars so far.

Now the 2ternals and 3ternals have made their intentions clear they've made a huge error. Sending green soldiers to fight veterans being the first mistake. The second is that now they're facing us and our allies in their North and they have OSG in their South.

After chatting with some OSG leaders last night I know we are ready for what every comes. I won't be cocky as cockiness gets punished.

But the Eternals are taking shots are too many people to be successful. They're trying to take on OSG Family in the South and Dire Wolves/The Condemned/Knights of Ni/Nercromongers/Centuari League/Excelisor/Guardians/Island Guardians and sundries in the North.
There can be only one outcome.

DeletedUser11965

*sigh*, i love it when people don't notice sarcasm. >.>, -rep

DeletedUser

Being an uninvolved outsider, I'll provide some war statistics.

C.D.C
16 Open Source Government
18 OSG Family Alliance Cities
34 Cities Taken Total

OSG
10 C.D.C.

OSG Family
2 C.D.C.

12 Total C.D.C. Cities taken
===================
C.D.C leads 34-12 in city conquests
----------------------------------

If you want to add in C.D.C. Academy Stats, the OSG Family is 12-0 against the C.D.C. Academy, which from my view, looks rather weak.

So for those desiring to add the Academy stats into the war:

The C.D.C Family leads 34-24 in city conquests.

Source for these statistics is Grepostats. I am not saying anything for or against either alliance by posting these numbers. My intent was merely to provide some substance to the conversation.

DeletedUser

Farg if your going to do stats you should probably include the other coalition alliances also attacking us, mainly the 2ternals 5oldiers, 3ternal 5oldiers, and Eternal Soldiers.

Not that those numbers make us look any better lol, but for completeness.

DeletedUser

Farg if your going to do stats you should probably include the other coalition alliances also attacking us, mainly the 2ternals 5oldiers, 3ternal 5oldiers, and Eternal Soldiers.
Being entirely uninvolved and not playing on the server, I have no information about coalitions, I merely went on the title of the thread, which is OSG VS CDC. Even the OP doesn't mention other alliances by name but does make a vague reference to a coalition.

If I get bored, perhaps I'll expand the statistics...maybe put up some graphic charts. Or, even better, would be for a player actually involved in this apparently massive war to expand upon my initial efforts and keep them updated.

DeletedUser

Being entirely uninvolved and not playing on the server, I have no information about coalitions, I merely went on the title of the thread, which is OSG VS CDC. Even the OP doesn't mention other alliances by name but does make a vague reference to a coalition.

If I get bored, perhaps I'll expand the statistics...maybe put up some graphic charts. Or, even better, would be for a player actually involved in this apparently massive war to expand upon my initial efforts and keep them updated.

Touche. it would be hard to know their was a coalition if you hadn't read the DOWN WITH THE VIRUS PnP or played in Ephesus.

DeletedUser

This thread is no longer necessary. Is their anyway to delete it?

DeletedUser

It would disappointing if a war inaugurated with such fanfare and hoopla would come to such a quite close.

DeletedUser

Being an uninvolved outsider, I'll provide some war statistics.

C.D.C
16 Open Source Government
18 OSG Family Alliance Cities
34 Cities Taken Total

OSG
10 C.D.C.

OSG Family
2 C.D.C.

12 Total C.D.C. Cities taken
===================
C.D.C leads 34-12 in city conquests
----------------------------------

If you want to add in C.D.C. Academy Stats, the OSG Family is 12-0 against the C.D.C. Academy, which from my view, looks rather weak.

So for those desiring to add the Academy stats into the war:

The C.D.C Family leads 34-24 in city conquests.

Source for these statistics is Grepostats. I am not saying anything for or against either alliance by posting these numbers. My intent was merely to provide some substance to the conversation.

<Mainly to just revive this thread because it's interesting>

C.D.C Academy receives no significant support from C.D.C.

C.D.C Academy is an alliance which takes in weak players and churns out strong skillful players.

Most of the conquests on C.D.C Academy from OSG have been on turned players who joined from OSG or neutral alliances in OSG territory, or were inactive players.

Conquests on C.D.C Academy should not be counted as a conquest against the C.D.C family.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha, tell that to all of the acadamy members and see if you're roadkill in 2 weeks :p

We.... have....

They understand their position within C.D.C.

There is a base structure of around 30 C.D.C affiliated players in the Academy and then the rest are ex-neutrals/new recruitees.