100 Gold server block ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Strategos
It becomes an exploit because the gold is held in a players master account, making it available to use on worlds they actually play, not ones they joined for 100 gold only. Clearly, the exploit was not intentional. If it was, they surely wouldn't be removing it. The fact remains that the gold was credited to players, who knew full well they were doing something wrong, and has since been corrected.

Im sorry for any inconvenience or distress caused, but I fully stand behind Innogames on this, because I believe it is the right thing to do.

DeletedUser

Well Richard, that statement is complete rubbish, Inno games are professionals, this was not a bug or programming issue, they just didn't count on people using there initiative.

We collected the gold fairly, we have since been using more than we normally as we had more in the coffers.

The crime here is Inno games NOT notifying people about the error they made and then just taking it back again without notification. I have read your terms and conditions which are vague to say the least and wouldn't stand up in a court of law on this matter

This is completely unacceptable and i intend to persue this matter any way possible.

you should be ashamed of yourselves.

DeletedUser345

What my gold is gone :( Have innogames never heard of you snooze, you lose?

DeletedUser23986

Why was there no notification? When i earn gold, i always get a report. Today there was not even a notification. All of a sudden i go in premium tab and find i only have 3850 gold left. Great. I though my account got hacked. Who is responsible for mental stress it caused?

someone named richard??? said:
I'd also hardly call this a glitch. We put the 100 gold in the game, not entirely sure why you're convinced its a glitch?
again he? said:
I know exactly what he's saying
and again richard? said:
To the original poster, perhaps instead of having such a negative attitude, you could appreciate that the developers put effort in to the Christmas event?
was his account hacked???? said:
I do back the players, fully and completely. I just find it tiresome that a handful of players are convinced that Inno do nothing for the players, despite the fact they genuinely do. They didn't have to do anything for the Advent period, but they chose to.
Something which i would like to make public.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20688

Well Richard, that statement is complete rubbish, Inno games are professionals, this was not a bug or programming issue, they just didn't count on people using there initiative.

We collected the gold fairly, we have since been using more than we normally as we had more in the coffers.

The crime here is Inno games NOT notifying people about the error they made and then just taking it back again without notification. I have read your terms and conditions which are vague to say the least and wouldn't stand up in a court of law on this matter

This is completely unacceptable and i intend to persue this matter any way possible.

I am with this guy

Inno games are a joke and if you stand with them Richard then You've lost the respect of many in this community. I'm glad I don't put a penny on this game, the makers of this game are theifes.

The amount of surveys I've done and got no gold, they couldn't just let this slide.

DeletedUser

I am with this guy

Inno games are a joke and if you stand with them Richard then You've lost the respect of many in this community. I'm glad I don't put a penny on this game, the makers of this game are theifes.

The amount of surveys I've done and got no gold, they couldn't just let this slide.

Many? I wouldn't call a handful many.
How are they thieves? What did Inno steal? :p Gold which A) nobody payed for and B ) they probably shouldn't have had in the first place? (Although having said that, if it is true that they took more gold then they should have in a few cases then they should certainly sort that out and apologies).

Also, the whole survey thing is nothing to do with Inno as you have been told repeatedly. Get over it and take it up with the Sponsorpay people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can understand losing my gold, but I also lost my previous gold I earned from 3 months'sh ago. Something wrong or Punishment?

Richard

Strategos

At no point did I say this was a programming error, or a bug. The fact that Innogames developed the 100 gold gift without seeing it could be exploited does not inherently legitimise the fact it was subsequently exploited. Players who chose to exploit the gift have had the gold removed, by Innogames. It was their gift to give, and theirs to take away. The players in question did not purchase this gold, ergo, they have no right to it, legal or otherwise. I do, however, agree that players should have been notified if the gold was being deducted. For that, I do apologise.
Why was there no notification? When i earn gold, i always get a report. Today there was not even a notification. All of a sudden i go in premium tab and find i only have 3850 gold left. Great. I though my account got hacked. Who is responsible for mental stress it caused?
The game does not have a notification system for when gold is removed, otherwise, each and every time you spent, you would be notified.

EDIT:
If anyone feels they have had more gold deducted than they exploited, please submit a ticket. Thanks.

DeletedUser23986

At no point did I say this was a programming error, or a bug. The fact that Innogames developed the 100 gold gift without seeing it could be exploited does not inherently legitimise the fact it was subsequently exploited. Players who chose to exploit the gift have had the gold removed, by Innogames. It was their gift to give, and theirs to take away. The players in question did not purchase this gold, ergo, they have no right to it, legal or otherwise. I do, however, agree that players should have been notified if the gold was being deducted. For that, I do apologise.
But the current rules are limited to ONLY BUGS, not careless work by developers. There are no expoiliting rules, or are there any?

DeletedUser

Hasan, you've been around long enough to know that nothing you say about this sort of thing will change what has already happened.
And anyway, what can Richard do about it? :p Pay for all your gold for you so that you can keep it? :D

DeletedUser

ok I'm gonna have my say if nobody minds?......no objections?........good!

The way I see it is this, while there were many of us who took advantage of (don't like the way some people are using the word exploited) this, oversight?, from inno I feel that just removing the gold was the wrong course of action. At worst there should have been a message go out saying the problem had been spotted and no such repeat would be tollerated but this once it would slide. There has been no "theft" on either part as the gold was part of a gift system nor is it an asset belonging to inno.

I have never bought gold before but thanks to my joining multiple worlds I have experienced the game with gold and have really enjoyed it but to be honest the fact that inno can just remove all the gold has left me not wanting to buy any for fear that if something similar happens then my account can be emptied with prior notice.

this is turning ugly and it never needed to. just my opinion.

DeletedUser

I have never bought gold before but thanks to my joining multiple worlds I have experienced the game with gold and have really enjoyed it but to be honest the fact that inno can just remove all the gold has left me not wanting to buy any for fear that if something similar happens then my account can be emptied with prior notice.
If you paid for gold (or did the sponsor pay) then the gold is your's... Inno could not take it away (although having said that, i know that there was a mistake made with some peoples' gold when the other gold was taken), at that point you would have some solid ground to stand on and they couldn't argue with that. That would be theft on their part i believe (although have no idea about online stuff and whether actual laws even apply to it).
Don't let this spoil your experience...

DeletedUser20688

Many? I wouldn't call a handful many.
How are they thieves? What did Inno steal? :p Gold which A) nobody payed for and B ) they probably shouldn't have had in the first place? (Although having said that, if it is true that they took more gold then they should have in a few cases then they should certainly sort that out and apologies).

Also, the whole survey thing is nothing to do with Inno as you have been told repeatedly. Get over it and take it up with the Sponsorpay people.

Inno could always get rid of gold or get someone better than Sponsor Pay

I knew that the last advent would be gold so I played from day 1 in lots of worlds as I thought you had to play this from day 1 to get the gold but infact you didn't I wasted my time doing loads of pointless advent calenders for nothing.

I played it legit and they took my gold

I want it back, do something about Richard

Richard

Strategos
To clarify, and essentially mark a line in the sand as it were, if you have had gold removed as a part of this, it will not be returned. Im afraid there will be no exceptions.

Thanks.

DeletedUser33297

So what about the gold I had before joining multiple worlds for the gold? Is there anyway I can get that back even tho I don't know the exact amount?

DeletedUser20688

What a joke, the fact you side with them Richard is a take

DeletedUser345

The game does not have a notification system for when gold is removed, otherwise, each and every time you spent, you would be notified.

EDIT:
If anyone feels they have had more gold deducted than they exploited, please submit a ticket. Thanks.

Do I still get the 100 gold i was due from playing one world?

Richard

Strategos
So what about the gold I had before joining multiple worlds for the gold? Is there anyway I can get that back even tho I don't know the exact amount?

If you think you should have more gold left than you do, please submit a ticket.

Do I still get the 100 gold i was due from playing one world?
If you exploited the gold gift, I'm afraid you effectively forfeited any gift you have received on a world you legitimately play also.

DeletedUser20688

I think legal action should be taken boys

Let justice commence

Status
Not open for further replies.