100 Gold server block ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19042

the "giving my son pocket money" argument fits perfectley, it's highlighting the fact that untill I have clicked "confirm" on payment type my money is exaclty that, MY MONEY and just because I was thinking about buying gold doesn't make it inno's money (it wouldn't anyway because by your reckoning I still owe porche a lot of cash)

and that random bunch of words about a tv??????? read up on retail law, if they had a tv and he walks out with it then yes he's shoplifting, if they had a tv in the window on offer and removed it then that tv is no longer on offer!!!!

I'm trying to see both sides but when you come back with that kind of twoddle you make it very VERY hard :rolleyes:

That's not true.

You wanted to buy gold, but give it to your son.
Here that gold was a GIFT. No one had to pay for it. But they abused it.

It's like having a candy from someone (who's giving it to a lot of children) and then get back in line at the back pretending to be someone else and do it over and over again...until other kids don't get anything at all. This is a very stupid example, but it's how I see it.

And yes, I know you are trying to see it from both ways. I'm just correcting you on one of those ways. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Forum mods sometimes don't know everything that happens in the game, you better send a support ticket ingame. Ingame moderators might know more about a certain issue
This is correct we know as much as you guys do about the 'behind the scenes' stuff

Richard

Strategos
Richard, I see you neglect the fact this is PROGRAMMER/DESIGN MISTAKE not a BUG....

Ok now quote me and answer my questions:

1. Is this PROGRAMMER/DESIGNER mistake ? YES or NO?

2. Is this AGAINST THE RULES since it was NOT A BUG? YES or NO?

3. DID PROGRAMMERS /DESIGNERS or simply IG NOT KNOW for 100 years now that WE CAN ENTER XY worlds at once? YES OR NO?

All the caps are for making it important!

I found NO rule that joining a world and taking gold BY GIFT is against the rules.... just like IG did NOT take back our RESOURCES at Olympics that WE BOUGHT by spamming the stuff (and could then also be considered exploit) then IG should never taken the GOLD that was GIFTED.

Afterall the GIFT never said ''Only for this world use '' did it?

IG is screwing more players this way, and im tempted to ask, since i spent all my EXPLOITED (LOLOLOL) gold will I get charged next 2100 gold IF i buy more gold? cos if so then you sure will never get a EURO from me no more.
Yes, no, yes. None of this negates the fact the gesture was exploited. None of it negates Innogames' right to remove the gold if they feel it should not have been abused as it was, so they did. It is their gesture, and theirs to remove.

Also, to clarify, Innogames did actually plug the exploit in the Olympics, by capping the resource buying.
Originally Posted by and again richard?
To the original poster, perhaps instead of having such a negative attitude, you could appreciate that the developers put effort in to the Christmas event?

Nerver tought it would got so big this simple post.

To: ---> And again Richard :supermad:
Where do you smell a negative attitude?
There in not one negative line in it.
It are basicly more questions.
Mine opinion in your reaction to me, you just want to score points by Inno games.
And i DO APPRECIATE ALL EVENTS!
Before talking so negative about something / someone READ CLEARLY.
And no i did not attend to join each world, not eaven for the gold.
U need alot to get me mad but that reaction, man i try not to hit on someone and just was wondering.
The quote you just quoted was not a quote from this thread, and was not said in response to you whatsoever, you have the wrong end of the stick. To address your points, I do not need to score brownie points with my employer. I care about this community, and its members, and I show this day in and day out with dedication. That doesn't mean, however, that I have to agree with every opinion and complaint made by players. I have not been negative at any point in this thread, I am merely stating facts.

DeletedUser

before you argue please read posts properly!

But you do not usually pay for resources... If i was planning on buying some gold and then could suddenly take it for free, that is money that inno lost. Essentially, the gold was stollen.
If i was going to buy a TV but then there was suddenly a nice pretty one sitting in a shop window that had been removed* (with the knowledge of the business) and i took the TV, that is still theft is it not?

*meaning the window had been removed

and ToT yes that would be theft but this is like inno handing out tv's for free then going in peoples houses and taking them back because they made a mistake.

DeletedUser

before you argue please read posts properly!

and ToT yes that would be theft but this is like inno handing out tv's for free then going in peoples houses and taking them back because they made a mistake.
A more accurate comparison would be inno giving away free TV's, but then some people discover an exploit in the system resulting in people receiving multiple TVs. Obviously this was not intended and therefore they render the extra TVs invalid.

DeletedUser

A more accurate comparison would be inno giving away free TV's, but then some people discover an exploit in the system resulting in people receiving multiple TVs. Obviously this was not intended and therefore they render the extra TVs invalid.
the "limited to one per customer" offer......which everyone one of us in some way shape or form has EXPLOITED, but how many times have you had your extra whatever taken away?

DeletedUser

Virtual 'whatever' != tangible 'whatever'
I have had other virtual stuff taken away from me after an exploit was discovered. (google MapleStory Exploit and server rollback)

DeletedUser

Well, it was much easier for inno to remove the gold. THink how much it would cost to go and take the TVs back.
Just saying. I know it was just an example, but being an online game... Inno's actions cost little in money terms.

DeletedUser

There was a flaw in the system and some players chose to exploit that. Both sides are at fault, but it's InnoGames' development and they will do what they see fit. No players have been dis-serviced by this event, and I'd wager a lot used some of the gold beforehand. Complaining is both ill-founded and futile.

DeletedUser22235

To: -- >>> Richard

I quote this from a reply of a quate in this threat, i was looking where to find the originality post here but i didn'd.
But still i did reacted assuming it was placed here and removed.
As you say it was for a other threat i did'nt know that, couse it was queted here.
I this case you are right u did NOT been negative at any point in this thread.
I'm happy you pointed that to me i was wrong and i only can apologize to you.
So in this case I apologize to you.
I play fair and hope i didn't damage your medals here.
I know it's hard to be a forum mod.

DeletedUser

Personally I think it's wrong, you dish out gold and people, for once, are pretty chuffed at what Inno has done and you go and withdraw it. I have plans to use my gold specifically, if you took mine then I would be really peed.

Also the fact that I was charged 50 gold to open the 24th gift late and WASN'T allowed to get the 100 gold is a rip off. Would you return that? Didn't think so.

DeletedUser

it is very simple: company didn't get the usual amount of money flowing in. now they took gold away, money will start flowing again and everything will be fine. for future I hope they will not do such "gifts".
It's all about the money and Inno doesn't care what all of you think as long as there are people ready to pay :) So- relax, use your CC and enjoy the game :)

DeletedUser

Damnit i forgot how much gold i had yesterday....... If they touch my stockpile i will ragequit -.-

DeletedUser

I seriously want to advise Inno on one matter...When u make a business, u need to "think" about every move you make...When u make a mistake, u have to pay for it....if u go to the shop drunk and buy something that u will not like in a few hours, u cannot just say : " Hey, i don't like this, can i have my money back ?"

When u make a contract, u "think" about every paragraph and clauses...After both parties sign, u cannot go back, that's the rule of the game.

Now, u are trying to tell each and everyone u made a mistake, and that u don't need to pay for it....Your stupidity will make a lot of players quit....I am one, i have payed Inno too much money to be their puppet...Learn how to make bussineses guyz, cuz u finally showed me u know just how to make a product, but not a business...

I think more will follow this , as u are not worthy to get paid for your mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Another analogy-
If you said that your birthday gift to me was £10 and it was in a jar, i went a looked in the jar and saw that there was my £10, but there was also a whole load of other £10 notes and I then took loads of them, exploiting the fact that you didn't forsee doing that, that would be wrong and i could't complain if you took it all back, including the original £10 that you had intended to give.
Do you not agree?

I think more will follow this quit, as u are not worthy to get paid for your mistakes.
You could play and not buy premium?

DeletedUser

I have question though. Lets say player got 500 gold from Xmas. He happily spent it. Liked the features and paid money to get 500 gold more. Which today disappeared. Isn't that stealing by Inno? (like above posts said-we say you stole our TV, thats why now we are taking yours). Basically he got punished for buying gold huh? So how gold buyers feel now- are they going still buy gold risking it being taken away?

DeletedUser29371

it is very simple: company didn't get the usual amount of money flowing in. now they took gold away, money will start flowing again and everything will be fine. for future I hope they will not do such "gifts".
It's all about the money and Inno doesn't care what all of you think as long as there are people ready to pay :) So- relax, use your CC and enjoy the game :)

The problem is THERE IS NO proven fact we would otherwise buy gold:D

DeletedUser

It's about the gesture m8....it's not about "stealing" or not "stealing".....I am not saying here how much gold i have invested....I am jsut saying u cannot just take back "with your pathetic power" something from a player who took advantage of a mistake u did....

So, if i take a city from a forum mod, maybe he can take it back from me ? - As he is in the Inno team ?

What i am saying is quite simple - mistakes are mistakes, and mistakes are to be payed in RL, but i guess this does not count here....

Status
Not open for further replies.