Current wars***read & post

DeletedUser38223

back to topic

does anyone have predictions for NF vs RC

DeletedUser

when you attack an alliance you target their weak spot, you think were that dum to go and attack the players that know what their doing. When we attacked LoL we were quite low rank and we used strategy to strive. You need brains not bronze mate.

We can attack who we want and pick weak spots, thats how you play mate. Dont judge how we use strategy, i dont want to go on and talk about this because this is a dull topic. and again we didnt recruit them, they wanted in, we gave them a chance, yes we could have rimmed them but destroying those players would be harsh instead we gave them a chance to fight for Night Fall and how they progress.

PS Chilly whenever you write please dont write paragraphs, they are too long to read so i can be asked reading them.

BTW any current wars that's going on :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bombs is so good and I think Night Fall could be Ravenclaw wouldn't bet on it yet though

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Well my alliance "Calaveras" is in war with "-DIVINENVOYS-" and with their legion "-STAHO-" . To be honest their points doesn't prove their strength, because during the war I haven't seen their real power.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Night Fall VS RavenClaw

Lets see the outcome, give it a month or so

their DBP is 55448
Lets see how fast it rises

DeletedUser

Night Fall VS RavenClaw

Lets see the outcome, give it a month or so

their DBP is 55448
Lets see how fast it rises

i think you can expect nothing other than RavenClaw to go up in dbp as there 88 members against 168 night fall members.

what is more important is how we handle it not the amount of dbp, although dbp is welcome as we like the city slots

DeletedUser13459

BPD handled correctly = more cities = bigger amies = more killing :)

on the other hand

handled wrong = getting your butts kicked hahahaha :)

DeletedUser

i think you can expect nothing other than RavenClaw to go up in dbp as there 88 members against 168 night fall members.

what is more important is how we handle it not the amount of dbp, although dbp is welcome as we like the city slots

The war is not as one sided as you make it out to be.

Night Fall (168 members) VS Ravenclaw and The 13th Legion (155 members)

An interesting but not wholly unexpected turn.

So far Night Fall 12, Ravenclaw and The 13th Legion 0. However they have set up some well timed attacks against us. We will see where these numbers stand in 24 hours.

DeletedUser

Just to clarify, have you had any attacks from Ravenclaw?

this mission is a pure 13th operation, so please do not pair the 2 of us, we are both individual alliances,

nice stack by the way 525 Birmes :(

DeletedUser

Just to clarify, have you had any attacks from Ravenclaw?

this mission is a pure 13th operation, so please do not pair the 2 of us, we are both individual alliances,

nice stack by the way 525 Birmes :(

I did warn you our cities would not fall easily :p

And as for Ravenclaw and The 13th Legion, I think that time will tell a different story. However if you wish for me to treat them separately in the forums I will.

Night Fall VS Ravenclaw 12-0

Night Fall VS The 13th Legion 0-0

DeletedUser

The war is not as one sided as you make it out to be.

Night Fall (168 members) VS Ravenclaw and The 13th Legion (155 members)

An interesting but not wholly unexpected turn.

So far Night Fall 12, Ravenclaw and The 13th Legion 0. However they have set up some well timed attacks against us. We will see where these numbers stand in 24 hours.

as 13th are now attacking you its not possible to count todays stats but go back and look at ravenclaw vs 13th stats and tell me if we are working together against nf.. you will find the answer is no.

so i was correct in saying 155 vs 88

DeletedUser

to be fair it's pirates of IDa, former LoL and NF vs RC... I see soo many noob players from LoL in NF >.<

(pop)

DeletedUser

as 13th are now attacking you its not possible to count todays stats but go back and look at ravenclaw vs 13th stats and tell me if we are working together against nf.. you will find the answer is no.

so i was correct in saying 155 vs 88
False. It's not because Ravenclaw and 13th Legion "aren't in a pact", that they can't work together. Even if you didn't intend to, Ravenclaw and 13th Legion are now attacking the same target (i.e. Night Fall), which means Night Fall has to spread its numbers. So Ninepence's statement was correct.

to be fair it's pirates of IDa, former LoL and NF vs RC... I see soo many noob players from LoL in NF >.<
Care elaborating on that statement instead of just saying random things? Please say the names of these so-called "noob players from LoL in NF".

DeletedUser345

Noticed aizhan's had to start colonising, guess the morale was still troubling him.

DeletedUser

False. It's not because Ravenclaw and 13th Legion "aren't in a pact", that they can't work together. Even if you didn't intend to, Ravenclaw and 13th Legion are now attacking the same target (i.e. Night Fall), which means Night Fall has to spread its numbers. So Ninepence's statement was correct.

Care elaborating on that statement instead of just saying random things? Please say the names of these so-called "noob players from LoL in NF".

it is not a false statement. look at ravenclaws abp and dbp stats we had some of both and 13th had few so it would seem 13th was not helping ravenclaw and as for now it seems they are attacking nf so with stats you could not tell anything from todays stats.. please look at stats you will see. 13th were doing nothing but getting ready for way it seams.

as for noobs im sure nf did take some from lol but also some good players.. who's who i dont know but time will tell

DeletedUser

it is not a false statement. look at ravenclaws abp and dbp stats we had some of both and 13th had few so it would seem 13th was not helping ravenclaw and as for now it seems they are attacking nf so with stats you could not tell anything from todays stats.. please look at stats you will see. 13th were doing nothing but getting ready for way it seams.
I don't see your point. What I'm saying is that Ravenclaw and 13th Legion are attacking Night Fall at the same time, what on earth does this have to do with any sort of statistics?

Let me put it this way: A is attacking C, B is attacking C, henceforth, A+B are attacking C. What's so hard about it?

as for noobs im sure nf did take some from lol but also some good players.. who's who i dont know but time will tell
Once again, if you're so sure about Night Fall taking "noobs" from League of Legends, please post the names. I have no clue who you're talking about. Or did you think Night Fall took in everyone from League of Legends who wanted to join?

Before I forget:

Noticed aizhan's had to start colonising, guess the morale was still troubling him.
Care to elaborate what exactly is wrong with colonizing?