Current wars***read & post

DeletedUser

Aizhan is like me giving some cities away to get rid of the moral penalty, since it is being a .....

On topic again.
Night Fall vs LOL is now pretty much over, we are now taking the easy cities, before moving on towards Ravenclaw to make the fighting fun again.

DeletedUser

Good idea,

could I ask being a noob? if you went for harder targets, players with 4+cities rather than the ones with 1 city
would the morale still effect as much?

DeletedUser27700

This is the Wiki definition of Morale.

The simple answer is attack people as big or not much smaller than you, and Morale wont affect you.
Let me browse the gameplay section and ill get you a link, im sure this has been discussed.

EDIT: This is a good one.

Anyways, back to topic please :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks, so the "Morale" of the story is ;)

Attack players with a decent points total so Morale does not kick in

(Only if the attackers point total is 4 times or greater than that of the defenders will morale take effect)

DeletedUser345

Thanks, so the "Morale" of the story is ;)

Attack players with a decent points total so Morale does not kick in

(Only if the attackers point total is 4 times or greater than that of the defenders will morale take effect)

So basically aizhan's problem was that he couldn't handle 8000 points or more players who shouldn't cause him trouble anyway ;)

DeletedUser38223

the problem could have been that there were not any 8000 point players left within range,,,

so is anyone else at war, or is it just night fall an ravenclaw?

DeletedUser345

the problem could have been that there were not any 8000 point players left within range,,,

so is anyone else at war, or is it just night fall an ravenclaw?

So therefore moral was surely ineffective for him? You have just dug the hole with that statement. If their were no 8000 point players in range he must have had to have targeted players above that, making moral ineffective and rendering useless your excuse for him losing his cities in that way.

DeletedUser38223

sorry let me clarify
there are no more 8000 and above players left , ,.... you dont have to always be such a richard, who always goes off topic, you know,,,

back to my question , is anyone at war besides raven claw and night fall?

DeletedUser

Ok I don't quiet understand this. Can he not handle attacking other players? I mean he has given up his three biggest cities. What is the purpose of the game and conquering if your just going to give your cities up because of "morale".

DeletedUser

Ok I don't quiet understand this. Can he not handle attacking other players? I mean he has given up his three biggest cities. What is the purpose of the game and conquering if your just going to give your cities up because of "morale".

To take and attack more lol who plays for points XD its all about your Abp

Btw do you remember me from gythium?

DeletedUser

To take and attack more lol who plays for points XD its all about your Abp

Btw do you remember me from gythium?

I understand that but the core is full of people that he would have a morale of 100 especially facing Ravenclaw here soon. He has no reason to give his cities up.

DeletedUser38223

ya but what about when his alliance members are taking cities that belong to low point players,, the low moral makes his support alot less effective

DeletedUser345

ya but what about when his alliance members are taking cities that belong to low point players,, the low moral makes his support alot less effective

Then attack big players... is the great Night Fall's strategy? Attack weaklings claim their crumbling and then invite the big players. I see Ravenclaw's big players didn't need to lose cities to avoid moral.

DeletedUser

Looking at all the conquests of NF, 95% have been from players that only own 1 city. different policy may be required.

Morale will always be a problems for NF, due to there recruitment, they are taking in all the big point players in, rather than fighting them,
if they had not done this they would have had plenty of targets with 10000+ points making morale inactive for players like Aizhan when he was at his highest points total of 39000.

Giving cities away works as well,

DeletedUser23516

Although I don't agree with giving away cities like that, he also did it to help other smaller players in the alliance take cities, and the morale was getting in the way

DeletedUser

^^^totally agree with that, very good idea, especially as the cities he gave were pretty good ones in size^^^