DeletedUser

Legacy AD -41

Hateocracy - 8
----------------------------------------------------------------
The Merchants - 63

Hatecocracy - 49

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Walking Dead - 4 (3 of which were 1k cities we founded on one of their island for the heroic tactian award :p)

Philosoraptors - ​9

DeletedUser34939

nah, I'm enjoying the DBP smorgasbord while it lasts and taking it slow. There's not much I can do to stop hateocracy from taking my cities if they want them, and they really really want them. And there's nothing I can do to take a hateocracy city if they really want it. 30 cities vs 2k cities doesn't exactly stack up in my favor

DeletedUser

what he meant was you can now get his or lyle's cities without much of a fight.. & there must be still couple theyank-cities out there too

just send a CS in and you're good

DeletedUser34939

Tony let the anger go buddy. Nobody blames you for not being able to hold SHUSH together without your daddy. Heck, most of us thank you for it.

DeletedUser

dude, still loving being pathetic? still trying to jab at SHUSH.. u must be one bitter camper since it left u so scarred

btw, how on earth i or anyone else could hold something together that a traitor controlled? it's all down to theyank & lyle's treachery i had no power over the formers founder rights. but that's ofc very convenient to leave out

DeletedUser34939

with skills tony, skills.

*Edit. Tony I decided I'm bored of this now. So we can say you won if it'll get ya to stop jumping in behind me every time I post and dropping some snarky line.

DeletedUser

c'mon don't congratulate yourself prematurely buddy i've seen nothing from you that calls for praises.. only lots of petty behaviour towards SHUSH & me, and sucking up your hateomates if nothing else.

but i promise you if you manage to pull off one good and actually snarky line i will give it to you and cheer u up for it. but please, in time being leave it to the people who actually have sense of humour

DeletedUser

c'mon don't congratulate yourself prematurely buddy i've seen nothing from you that calls for praises.. Only lots of petty behaviour towards shush & me, and sucking up your hateomates if nothing else.

But i promise you if you manage to pull off one good and actually snarky line i will give it to you and cheer u up for it. But please, in time being leave it to the people who actually have sense of humour

hahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser

c'mon don't congratulate yourself prematurely buddy i've seen nothing from you that calls for praises.. only lots of petty behaviour towards SHUSH & me, and sucking up your hateomates if nothing else.

but i promise you if you manage to pull off one good and actually snarky line i will give it to you and cheer u up for it. but please, in time being leave it to the people who actually have sense of humour

who ACTUALLY has a sense of humour, don't kid yourself Tony. mojo started the plea to Hate thread as a light hearted joke as he got so much DBP, that he couldn't run all the VP's he had then all of sudden you poke your nose in there and start calling him pathetic. really forget the fact that it says i joined in April 2012 as i have been around a lot longer, but it's people like you that can't seem to take things as a joke, but instead take things way too seriously, it's these kinds of remarks that have ruined these forums

DeletedUser34939

ok ok you win. I'm dumb and humorless :( In other news:

Hate: 6

Mojo: 0

DeletedUser

who ACTUALLY has a sense of humour, don't kid yourself Tony. mojo started the plea to Hate thread as a light hearted joke as he got so much DBP, that he couldn't run all the VP's he had then all of sudden you poke your nose in there and start calling him pathetic. really forget the fact that it says i joined in April 2012 as i have been around a lot longer, but it's people like you that can't seem to take things as a joke, but instead take things way too seriously, it's these kinds of remarks that have ruined these forums

excuse me mate.. i said he made poor judgement and choices, (i didn't call him pathetic then and there), and the reason i said that was that he had the nerve to downplay other SHUSH players and lift up the poorly playing traitors as somehow the best of us although it's obvious they were the morally bankrupt and as players not the best of the line. anyway..

the way he responded after the small poke 8which was just couple light hearted words, i find that way too angry and really pathetic from his side.. then trying to cover himself under the cloak of "sarcasm" and what ever "humour" he thinks he possess is irrelevant.

i did not "attack" him in the first place, it was just a small poke. but all the bs that followed it demonstrates excellently why i would never wish to be in a same team with him.

the fact you also can be overlooking the fact i wrote nothing that bad in the beginning and as u here assert i did - i am disappointed.

DeletedUser

dude, still loving being pathetic?

errr.... i'm sorry what was that you was saying.

i went through that A Plea thread again and i counted you calling him pathetic twice. which i can't quote as Sasukepran has locked the thread

DeletedUser

P.O.G. is demonstrating their full rawness in leading the charge on taking my abandoned cities. I'd like to congratulate them for helping to make Calydon as awesome and gratifying a server as it was.

DeletedUser34939

let it go mulligan. Tone (tone as in voice not as in a nickname I just made up for Tony, lets not take that out of context as well) doesn't always translate well through text, perhaps he misunderstood me, perhaps I misunderstood him. The important thing is that nobody is gonna win the argument, so why have it?

DeletedUser

errr.... i'm sorry what was that you was saying.

i went through that A Plea thread again and i counted you calling him pathetic twice. which i can't quote as Sasukepran has locked the thread

dude, damned.. i never said i didn't call him pathetic - but when it happened it was only after the fact he proved himself to be such! read my first post to the thread and try to dig up anything in it that warranted his response or its clear hostile reaction for a change than taking my later evaluation of his ways as an example how it was actually me who "started" it..

i never intended to be nothing more than bit funny with him but the poor guy went for full war and then say i took it all too seriously? that i don't understand humour? i mean c'mon! i tried with humour and he clearly couldn't take it being the real überserious "funny man".. disguising then under the wrapper of "it's humor you don't understand it" is as much insulting, you can't start throwing stones first and then make "fun" of it and think it's all ok.

DeletedUser

let it go mulligan. Tone (tone as in voice not as in a nickname I just made up for Tony, lets not take that out of context as well) doesn't always translate well through text, perhaps he misunderstood me, perhaps I misunderstood him. The important thing is that nobody is gonna win the argument, so why have it?

mr. "funnyman", i beg you to explain the following;

31.01.13, 23:30 #5
TonyLeTigre
Lochagos

Originally Posted by mojosrisin
So when SHUSH went down and some of their best joined you it became obvious that it would only be a matter of time before Hateocracy overwhelmed the remnants of SHUSH and finished beating TM (an alliance we were already besting even with SHUSH pushing up from the south on us).
all i can see is poor conclusions & bad decisions .. enjoy!

01.02.13, 05:09 #6
mojosrisin
Lochagos

Nobody invited you to this thread Tony, go home with your trash talk'n.

Fer gad's sake can we have a thread in here that makes it to page 2 before degrading into a pissing match between hate and whatever the new variation of that alliance they are fighting calls itself now.

go home Tony!

i interpret that as hostile and way too serious answer to a light hearted lil jab which was intended not to attack. so i fail to see how i can misread that response. there is nothing humorous in that and well, it's even bit odd one since i wasn't saying anything related to hate vs SHUSH clash per se only commenting with twinkle in corner of the eye on your personal judgement of certain matters to be poor kind.

anyway, i have nothing to say here anymore it's not fruitful to continue this debacle. i feel bad that the forum here is such that there is no way of mutual respect and trying to keep it clean without going for personal insults. i admit i said you are pathetic but it was only after i felt i have a reason to say so, you masquerading personal insults etc as "humour" translates just as it is and warrants an answer from me that says what it is.