Newspaper Weekly conquests vs ld

DeletedUser8467

Nar bro. I only ever played in Epsilon. I tend to focus all my attention on the one world. I do occasionaly start up in a new world, but its just to have a look. I only ever last a few days then never log back in.

I used to post alot in the main externals tho. So you might of seen me floating around there at times :).

DeletedUser1359

what alliance were you in world alpha repent? I spent about 2 years in that world. Was in Sparta for the most part

As for taking peoples cities whilst they sleep, I am failing to see the issue. If I work out someones online times then I am certainly going to use that to my advantage. Thats not cowardly. Its just part of the game. I know EoD have worked out my offline times as their CS's always come at night (lucky I work shifts and some times catch them :) ). I do not consider them cowardly, just sensible.

As for taking inactive cities I again fail to see the issue. If they leave their cities open and it would make me or my alliance stronger then that city is toast

As for kicking players under seige- who cares! I am not bothered about stats. I don't care how many cities we have taken or others have taken from us. I have however kicked people from horde for being under seige. It winds me up when i see something posted on the forums like - CS in city-send ships - without any amplifying information. No info on troop numbers, no battle reports, no updates etc = boot

DeletedUser

The Black Death Imperium.

These are the exact points that we have been trying to make to mathchew.

In the past,he has gone on and on about attacking when asleep,taking inactives, using gold,spies,lies,kicking players under CS and fighting w/o honer etc etc,all of which are part of the game,and then goes and starts a propagander thread boasting about one single week where Au have used all the above mentioned methods to take cities from LD,hence the reason hes been smacked down with facts and superior intelligence.

If he or anyone else doesnt like the way the game is played,they should leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Black Death Impearium.

These are the exact points that we have been trying to make to mathchew.

In the past,he has gone on and on about attacking when asleep,taking inactives, using gold,spies,lies,kicking players under CS and fighting w/o honer etc etc,all of which are part of the game,and then goes and starts a propagander thread boasting about one single week where Au have used all the above mentioned methods to take cities from LD,hence the reason hes been smacked down with facts and superior intelligence.

If he or anyone else doesnt like the way the game is played,they should leave.

when was i smacked down??? i have just been to busy with RL to reply. have you and your alliance not created mass amounts of propagander threads that clog up this forum?

when my allaince is under constant scrutiny and constantly being told things like "AU is done" etc.

i point out facts about LDs advantages revolving around spies and goldwhores. most notably inglriousB who can build 100LS in 24 hours, and 500hoplites in 24 hours. creghan whom i think we all know uses masses amount of gold aswell nuff said and the list goes on. if i was a gold whore i would atleast not be in the No1 alliance thats pacted with the 2 main threats to that alliance. very courageous. and im not being funny but when i talk about CSing people when they are asleep i am talking about the GOLD WHORES taking a city right next door to me and within 24-36 hours have 1000FS land nukes not to mention there commander and captain, and making the city CS ready. for them to have a quick look on grepostats and launch there CS attempt. thats obviously what grep has come to now. you and i both know what happens when im online. 30CS on my wall now. but CSing in people sleep i have no problem with, just the godwhores who need to do that along with there extreme gold usage. not to mention that they fee the need to pick on alot weaker players in the process too. its just pathetic. i think

i have caught both you and nod out as liars, you have not caught me out as a liar, because i dont lie. so its me who layed the smackdown on you, and im the one who picks apart your feeble arguments :D

DeletedUser

when was i smacked down??? i have just been to busy with RL to reply. have you and your alliance not created mass amounts of propagander threads that clog up this forum?
Guess you're too busy to reply to some of my posts as well, too bad, pity. It would have been nice to see what you said about them.

i point out facts about LDs advantages revolving around spies and goldwhores. most notably inglriousB who can build 100LS in 24 hours, and 500hoplites in 24 hours. creghan whom i think we all know uses masses amount of gold aswell nuff said and the list goes on. if i was a gold whore i would atleast not be in the No1 alliance thats pacted with the 2 main threats to that alliance. very courageous. and im not being funny but when i talk about CSing people when they are asleep i am talking about the GOLD WHORES taking a city right next door to me and within 24-36 hours have 1000FS land nukes not to mention there commander and captain, and making the city CS ready. for them to have a quick look on grepostats and launch there CS attempt. thats obviously what grep has come to now. you and i both know what happens when im online. 30CS on my wall now. but CSing in people sleep i have no problem with, just the godwhores who need to do that along with there extreme gold usage. not to mention that they fee the need to pick on alot weaker players in the process too. its just pathetic. i think
Let me put one thing straight first. InglriousB is in no way what you categorize a 'goldwhore'. Especially not in the quantities as you post on your profile. He only uses gold for Administrator, Captain, Merchant and the like. Only once, he has told me, only once has he used gold to speed up troops queues.

On to your next point, your obsession with gold users. When you join a game, you first need to know the set of rules that accompany the game. One of those rules just happens to be the allowance of gold and the advantages it brings. If you don't like the rules, why start with joining the game? And what if I told you that there are players in Aurora, there are players in Horde, and there are players in Myrmaids that also use gold. Most notably of all the great leader 'Jimmy', or Jason as some of you know him. If a list of 'goldwhores' were to be made, Jimmy would most certainly be pretty high on that list, yet you call him an 'honorable' ally. You seem to contradict yourself in every post you make. Do you, or I for that case, call your alliance mates and allies pathetic because they use gold, which is perfectly allowed in this world? No, of course not. Grow up.

Picking on alliances and people higher in the rankings is sort of hard to do when you're number 1. LD is forced by necessity to look at people beneath them. No, just kidding. Usually those are the times when a good alliance comes in handy. Of course you can't take on the world if your on your own. Even you can't :rolleyes: Anyways, ever hear of the alliance called Bosnia and Herzegovina? They were (now they're merged into LD) a three man alliance of Bosnians that attacked, destroyed and conquered Myrmidons in their area. Three people taking on 400. They did so with success and conquered many, many Myrmidon cities without suffering any major losses. A good alliance will pull you through a lot, no matter how small you are. Besides, I fear you have forgotten this is a moral world. Morale can be a real killer for players with an absurd higher amount of points than the player he intends to conquer.

i have caught both you and nod out as liars, you have not caught me out as a liar, because i dont lie. so its me who layed the smackdown on you, and im the one who picks apart your feeble arguments :D
Was that your attempt at being funny? We have in fact proven you to be quite the liar. You have in fact picked apart no argument, only degenerated your status even further. You have in fact layed down no smackdown on no one. Please point out where you have done so.

Let me illustrate, and I quote:
to say slam nation is extremely innactive is a LIE, another LD LIE that we are all becoming used too.

LD are the experts at using grepostats and grepointel to there advantage. but other alliance can use it too and anyone who thinks i am liar can go and check grepostats to see that .................................

SLAM NATION IS ACTIVE AND HAS BUILT HIS CITIES AND ATTACKED OUR SEIGES SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO LIE TO ME AND OTHERS.

This was said on February 2nd, 2013. I have replied with a picture of SlamNation's last forum post, stating that he was gifting the entire account over to someone and having given the log-in details to someone else, who has still not found anybody (I messaged the person in question for double confirmation, something you should do more often). Anyways, back to my story, the date on SlamNation's last forum post was January 28, 2013. That is 4 days of inactivity, in which SlamNation did not build his cities, nor attack sieges. What we said was not a lie. And yes, I do think you are a liar, go use grepostats properly. We use it, other alliances can do so too, you just don't know how it works.

and this is the fairest representation of what is happening in the "core war"
Again, you lie. You know very well, unless you're just a plain idiot, that the stats were not in any way the fairest representation of the 'core war'. You speak of trying to explain to people that Aurora in fact works different than the stories all say. If you want to give a clear story of what's happening, go check up on your background facts. If that is not done, and your story proves to be half a story, it is less credible. A lot less.

You say you clear harbors on a regular, even daily, basis, with your LS. Yet you claim not to use any gold. That combination is impossible. You will suffer losses, you will hit biremes and fire ships each day, you can't grow fast enough. Your very method is self-destructive. I know because I happen not to use any gold. [POST=702787]Further explanation.[/POST]

You claim to know the exact reasons why DTMT quit. You claim to know exactly what happened to Wonderfish. You claim to know why Nod quit in your opinion, not enough spies in other alliances and some other BS you listed as reasons. Each and every argument you gave was untrue, if you did it knowingly or not. Once again you know very little to nothing of the 'facts' in each of your posts. I would advise thinking before posting. It's a technique lots of people use, thinking that is.

You stretch numbers a lot. Look at your profile, 1k gold? You're stretching it. You claim that 90% of the cities taken by LD were inactives. Even someone that has not participated in our war should know those numbers aren't true by the least. You're stretching it. You claim people are online and active (Wonderfish, SlamNation, Nod (when his city was taken)). Those are just a few. You're stretching those numbers again. You claim Whiskey Jack to have been inactive when LD conquered his city. You know this to be untrue, as only moments before he was trying to conquer an LD member. You're stretching your own inactives and the number of cities lost by Aurora due to inactivity.

In saying that you haven't lied before, you have lied again.

DeletedUser

This was said on February 2nd, 2013. I have replied with a picture of SlamNation's last forum post, stating that he was gifting the entire account over to someone and having given the log-in details to someone else, who has still not found anybody (I messaged the person in question for double confirmation, something you should do more often). Anyways, back to my story, the date on SlamNation's last forum post was January 28, 2013. That is 4 days of inactivity, in which SlamNation did not build his cities, nor attack sieges. What we said was not a lie. And yes, I do think you are a liar, go use grepostats properly. We use it, other alliances can do so too, you just don't know how it works.

Again, you lie. You know very well, unless you're just a plain idiot, that the stats were not in any way the fairest representation of the 'core war'. You speak of trying to explain to people that Aurora in fact works different than the stories all say. If you want to give a clear story of what's happening, go check up on your background facts. If that is not done, and your story proves to be half a story, it is less credible. A lot less.

In saying that you haven't lied before, you have lied again.

HTML:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en50/alliance/90/members

a link to LDs grepostats. SLAM NATION has been relegated to the bottom of LDs rankings and its al there in black and white......................................................................... he showed growth 24 hours prior to being CSed.

AND HE DID ATTACK OUR SEIGE!!!!!!, my reports expire roughly every48 hours. why dont you just trust me. oh yeah people lacking in trust are not to be trusted themselves. so now you lie by saying he was innactive for 4 days when he wasnt :p

and just incase those not so gifted with intelliegence cannot use it properly. when there is a +34 and a plus +158 in green that means the layer has grown in points. :D you just got smackdown boyyyyy.

and i said i clear LD harbors of there LS on a daily basis. LS take me a while to build, and by the way i have proof on inglriousBs goldwhoring so please dont lie to me again by saying he told you that hes only used it once to speed up units because he or you is lieing!!! but you guys are LD so i know you cant help lieing and decieving, you were joking about nod in VM remember and you all had CSs in his harbor ROFL.

DOUBLE SMACKDOWN.

DeletedUser

shut up :D

I left Delos because this game is supposed to be an escape from rl, not a never ending b fest. Plus I wasn't feeling the direction my team was taking so I ghosted. I'm in Farsala now if anyone is there please feel free to engage me in conflict ;)

Speed 1 movement 3 = rapage lol

Mathcew get a life bro. I feel you a little but just play bro

DeletedUser

shut up :D

I left Delos because this game is supposed to be an escape from rl, not a never ending b fest. Plus I wasn't feeling the direction my team was taking so I ghosted. I'm in Farsala now if anyone is there please feel free to engage me in conflict ;)

Speed 1 movement 3 = rapage lol

Mathcew get a life bro. I feel you a little but just play bro

Shame to see you go buddy all the best in your new world..:)

DeletedUser8467

Im a gold whore. And not in little amounts either ^^. But i work hard and have the money to spend, so why not :). Means i dont need to build up my harbours to get quicker build times, which gives me more pop. And i can run Olympic games all the time in multiple towns ect ect.

Its a gr8 advantage to have. And combined with extensive grepo exp, it becomes an even bigger advantage. Why not use it i say :)

And i love reading all the posts, good to have life in here.

DeletedUser

What he said.

Screen shot or report converter or it didnt happen.

Yep i can take screenshots now so i will upload my wall, when i can be bothered. i might start a new thread trying to get people to post there walls,but yes mathchew90 has 30 enemy CS on his wall maybe 3-4 are myrmidons 2 i think ER but ther rest are Lacking diplomacy

DeletedUser1405

Congrats on that figure, shame its all done from elsewhere though, TFO and a few of your other allies. You complain that we work together then do the same yourself.

DeletedUser

I'd like to say nice job mathchew, you almost had me. If had not been for me getting online when I did, my city would be yours for sure.

Helped that I had full favour Zeus and Athena, and had some spells cast from some alliance mates, so was able to gather enough for off/def snipe.

Don't know how your spy relayed this message to you, but this is the exact post from me asking for spells - sound desperate to you? (sorry, don't know how to screenshot, just copied and pasted)

"Guys I have a CS incoming to Stormed the gate from mathchew.

The city has already been cleared, CS lands in 12 min.

If I can please get some patroness and divine sign spells cast here in a hurry I will snipe it"

At the end of the day, if I lost this city I would not lose sleep as well.

Would I like to keep it? Of course! But this is a game, not RL. This is not a real city or real soldiers.

So, desperate, no not really. Not embarassed or ashamed to ask for spells either, that's what alliances do for members

DeletedUser

HTML:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en50/alliance/90/members

a link to LDs grepostats. SLAM NATION has been relegated to the bottom of LDs rankings and its al there in black and white......................................................................... he showed growth 24 hours prior to being CSed.

AND HE DID ATTACK OUR SEIGE!!!!!!, my reports expire roughly every48 hours. why dont you just trust me. oh yeah people lacking in trust are not to be trusted themselves. so now you lie by saying he was innactive for 4 days when he wasnt :p

and just incase those not so gifted with intelliegence cannot use it properly. when there is a +34 and a plus +158 in green that means the layer has grown in points. :D you just got smackdown boyyyyy.

Like said before, you smackdown no one. Right now, Slam is out of the alliance, so the points cannot be seen in your link. But I've seen them before he got kicked. And yes, there was a +34 and +158 in point changes. This was 1 day to 2 days after he has gone inactive. Those added points means that buildings in his city were upgraded.

My next picture shows, in case you can't see it for yourself, Slam's last post. In that last post he mentions that his cities were under attack and and he was moving troops in to said city to prevent a siege.

SlamNation Point Change.png

Now I'm going to ask you the next questions, and please be honest with me. I know they're hard, so you'll have to try your best. Have you ever heard of a building queue? Have you ever heard of Administrator and the fact that it gives you 7 building slots in stead of 2?

Now, see if you can picture the following. You want to prevent a hostile takeover, so before you go offline you send troops to (a) cit(y)(ies), so the enemy will therefore have a harder time penetrating its defenses and it will (believe it or not) ensure that your own alliance can take over your cities easier. What else do you do besides sending in troops from other cities? Indeed! You upgrade your walls, maybe build a tower if you've got the population and resources. You know what they do after they're completed? They add a few points to the city, that's what they do. It doesn't matter if you're offline or not.

The next day shows a 0 point growth or loss, which suggests inactivity, but not necessarily. If the next day shows growth you know it wasn't inactivity. It's just too bad that it doesn't show growth, only a 30 point loss the day after. That in turn suggests an Earthquake or Bolt. Most likely the first. The next day (if you can't follow me, I'm talking about the third day after the last point growth) Slam lost his cities, the same the days after. Those numbers after each other, coupled with the fact that the sieges haven't been tried to be broken or seeing no forum posts suggest serious inactivity.

It's too bad.. Or too convenient, that you have no reports anymore. Luckily, I'm sure that if Slam attacked sieges somebody else would have reports! There are enough people to ask you know. And please disregard any attacks landing a few hours after his last post, as he'd still be finishing his last business and making sure the log-in details have been received correctly. He might even have sent Aurora a parting gift, I do not exclude that possibility. But otherwise he would not have attacked anybody, certainly not half a day after.

And yes matty, you have finally guessed correctly this time. I do not trust you, be it for a different reason than you state. Mostly for the reason that people do not trust other people who have slipped and provided untrue information (or 'facts') time and again.

and i said i clear LD harbors of there LS on a daily basis. LS take me a while to build, and by the way i have proof on inglriousBs goldwhoring so please dont lie to me again by saying he told you that hes only used it once to speed up units because he or you is lieing!!! but you guys are LD so i know you cant help lieing and decieving, you were joking about nod in VM remember and you all had CSs in his harbor ROFL.

DOUBLE SMACKDOWN.
Once again matty, you fail to see the fact that you have smack downed no one. Maybe only yourself.

You just proved my point. LS take a while to build.

On to your next, you have no proof whatsoever. For 1 time probably, like I and he said, he only used gold for speeding up troops queues once, so it fits the story. Please show us what you call proof, it will only strengthen my point.

Let me tell you something, something you probably did not know before. Just because a person joins LD does not in any way mean they change into lying, deceiving people. If I were to judge Aurora with you as example, things would not look good. I'd be surprised if any pacts lasted longer than 2 hours after that. Luckily I don't see Aurora that way and try to judge them for the individuals and how they work together as a whole. For that reason anything directed at you does not necessarily mean I direct it at Aurora, just to clarify that for the Aurorans (or Auroran sympathizers) that read this.

i cant be arsed to read all this because why should i when people just ignore my points.
To quote you, I'm still waiting for replies to my other points. Please do not act or post like this (especially since I'm still waiting for you to tell me which points I missed, since I feel I didn't.) if you yourself truly ignore a whole lot of points.

DeletedUser

Like said before, you smackdown no one. Right now, Slam is out of the alliance, so the points cannot be seen in your link. But I've seen them before he got kicked. And yes, there was a +34 and +158 in point changes. This was 1 day to 2 days after he has gone inactive. Those added points means that buildings in his city were upgraded.

My next picture shows, in case you can't see it for yourself, Slam's last post. In that last post he mentions that his cities were under attack and and he was moving troops in to said city to prevent a siege.

OK so you after LYING that slam nation was innactive for 4 days prior to being CS, now after the evidence i have given everyone you are backtracking with a screencap of your player saying something that has mostly been censored. i dont know what the definition of innactive means but i always thought it meant the layer is innactive and therfore has basically stopped playing without ghosting. but he showed growth so therefore is not innactive and is actually the opposite which is ACTIVE. does anyone else agree that innactive means not playing the game anymore and never logging in since whenever they last played.

and your just gonna have to take my word on him using his S nuke to hit our bireme wall on a seige. im not gonna go around asking my alies if they have the report somewhere in the reports its a waste of both of our times, we get busy over here in AU. and it doesnt even look to me like you even included the 24 hours it takes to CS someone when you talk about him losing cities 3 days after his last point growth. not that it makes a difference because you still lied to us all. and i dont like liars. i have not lied in this forum, only you. and you are ignoring my accusations of your lies so im just going to ignore you because i do not talk to liars. repent was joking about nod quitting and LD having CSs in all his cities. and then you said the CSs were recalled, very strange considering the cities i spied on certainly had a fair few of nodcrushs own units.

so can you explain yourself these lies or just continue to dodge. if you admit you lie and apologise then that is ok with me because maybe you made a mistak

@marcofin. yep well done yourself. it was good work for you. and i didnt see anyway for you to defend because you had no units and i did not show you any respect in trying to CS you with moderate effort when i should of put alot more effort in

DeletedUser

OK so you after LYING that slam nation was innactive for 4 days prior to being CS, now after the evidence i have given everyone you are backtracking with a screencap of your player saying something that has mostly been censored. i dont know what the definition of innactive means but i always thought it meant the layer is innactive and therfore has basically stopped playing without ghosting. but he showed growth so therefore is not innactive and is actually the opposite which is ACTIVE. does anyone else agree that innactive means not playing the game anymore and never logging in since whenever they last played.

and your just gonna have to take my word on him using his S nuke to hit our bireme wall on a seige. im not gonna go around asking my alies if they have the report somewhere in the reports its a waste of both of our times, we get busy over here in AU. and it doesnt even look to me like you even included the 24 hours it takes to CS someone when you talk about him losing cities 3 days after his last point growth.
Your lack of intelligence or text comprehension is disturbing. Apparently words like 'building queue' and 'Administrator' are too much for you. Apparently following a few days (even when I said third day after the last point growth) is too hard for you. Did I mention when he lost some points probably due to an EQ? Ah yes, I seem to remember I did. Now, using any common sense I hope you still posses, figure out that EQ's are usually used just before attacks land, in this case most likely CS's. That would make sense, since the next day Slam started losing cities. Should I maybe talk like I'm talking to a 5-year-old instead of one that's 12? Maybe you'll understand better. Point growth does not necessarily mean being online the same day. Try and figure that one out. It's rather simple you know. Hint: Use the words I gave you!

A simple MM would suffice, doesn't take too much time. I'll admit my wrong only if I see reports, before that I do think my picture is stronger than your word (if it ever had any credibility).

Talking about my picture, all you need to know is shown. The rest is irrelevant or something for LD, not you. Now, if we can at least try to get that last piece of energy (I know, solving my riddles is rather hard, it takes a genius to figure out what point growth can all imply), but bare with me. You have not so long to go anymore. Why would Slam post something, then post something that contradicts what he said before, after that post something that yet again contradicts what he wrote? This one should be an easy one for you, you seem to contradict yourself around every corner, you've got some experience in that field.

not that it makes a difference because you still lied to us all. and i dont like liars. i have not lied in this forum, only you. and you are ignoring my accusations of your lies so im just going to ignore you because i do not talk to liars. repent was joking about nod quitting and LD having CSs in all his cities. and then you said the CSs were recalled, very strange considering the cities i spied on certainly had a fair few of nodcrushs own units.

so can you explain yourself these lies or just continue to dodge. if you admit you lie and apologise then that is ok with me because maybe you made a mistak
(Sigh) Like said before, I don't dodge points. I especially do not post some sketchy BS accusing the other person of lying numerous times, then still trying to come clean and forget all of your own mistakes.

I guess we spotted the umpteenth lie/in-correction. I never claimed, nor said, that any CS's have been recalled. I never even recognized the fact that Nod had CS's in his harbor. Once again I'd like to advise you to check up on your background facts, they are more than often incorrect.

What quarrels you have with Repent are with him. I find it hard to believe that what he says can be blamed on me. Works the other way around too, what I say, Repent cannot be held responsible for. I tell you only what I know, maybe Repent knows more. I don't. All I know is that Nod is in fact coming back, since he posted that on the forums. More I do not know. Those aren't lies as you like to call them, those are facts. Now, is that all you have on me? It isn't much, I just explained it. Your turn.

On the side, I will not in any way apologize for something which I have said in my best belief. I will apologize if any concrete evidence can be given, but certainly not when I have to trust you for what you say. If proven incorrect, I shall also post why I thought like I did. Same can't be said about you. You have provided sketchy, incorrect information since your first post. You have lied, whether knowingly or unknowingly, numerous times. I am still waiting for explanations, or pointing out what more points I missed. Unless you can't. Then just give up, you have ashamed the name of Aurora more times than many.

DeletedUser

OK,just to clarify,when I 1st posted that Nod was quitting,I was in fact joking,not lieing,but like a donkey with a carrot dangled in front of its nose,you took the bait.
This was before Nod gave us notification that he was planning to go into VM for a bit because of RL issues.

And being the kind of person you are,you decided you would act like an idiot over it,so I decided I would continue to bait you and say that we had CSs in his cities.
It was not long after this that Nod posted he was going into VM,hence the "Weve pulled our CSs" part.

It was all intended to take the out of you,and yes,it back fired on me when Nod lost a city.
Im sure Nod will see past the loss of the city,hes very mature like that,and one way or another,I will replace that city for him.

DeletedUser

OK,just to clarify,when I 1st posted that Nod was quitting,I was in fact joking,not lieing,but like a donkey with a carrot dangled in front of its nose,you took the bait.
This was before Nod gave us notification that he was planning to go into VM for a bit because of RL issues.

And being the kind of person you are,you decided you would act like an idiot over it,so I decided I would continue to bait you and say that we had CSs in his cities.
It was not long after this that Nod posted he was going into VM,hence the "Weve pulled our CSs" part.

It was all intended to take the out of you,and yes,it back fired on me when Nod lost a city.
Im sure Nod will see past the loss of the city,hes very mature like that,and one way or another,I will replace that city for him.

well done repent for admitting Mathchew90 has layed some smackdown on you!!!!!!!

i already mentioned about the lack of humor in your "jokes" about nod quitting/being CSd. etc. and does anyone ese find it very coincidental thet repent randomly decided to post a joke that nod was quitting, and then the next day nod actually decides to VM. hmmmmmm i smell more lies LOLOLOL

can everyone who has just seen repent LIE again in this forum. pleases negative rep him for LIEING TO US ALL ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.

now try to get yourself out of that hole, im being ganged up on by you and JT and yet you guys are telling lies etc so im smacking you down Again. JT is still saying im a liar but without proof, so et he who is without sin cast the first stone. JT i am ignorant to you both now becaus i have found you both out as liars