Newspaper Weekly conquests vs ld

DeletedUser

LOL

I knew Repent was joking as soon as I saw his post. Don't know what your problem is though Matt. You drinking again?

(Oh, I really like that -rep you gave me. Pretty lame excuse for it if you ask me. At least you had the guts to sign it.......wait, oops, you lost them again :p)
Thread: post your wall
invalid reason for not posting your wall :) -mathchew90

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Matty boy, instead of picking on Repent, you should have him as your example. He came clean, right in front of your eyes. Every poster on the externals is still waiting for you to do so. Repent should be your role model, he acted mature, not like a little 5-year-old, as some posters I know do. If you lack the intelligence to figure out who I'm implying, I'm hinting at you.

On to your next point, because I actually respond to everything. I do not in any kind of situation decide to post anything as idiotic as you do. You come off with excuses everywhere, but respond to nothing. That's weak, I might call you dodgy matty from now on. But anyways, you wouldn't recognize a lie if it was right in front of you. (Strangely enough you do seem to recognize them where they aren't present) You don't smell out nothing, time and again you have been proven wrong. Just look at the post you made before this one.

Everyone should +rep Repent for his honesty, but I don't think Repent is the kind of guy to be bothered with reps.

now try to get yourself out of that hole, im being ganged up on by you and JT and yet you guys are telling lies etc so im smacking you down Again. JT is still saying im a liar but without proof, so et he who is without sin cast the first stone. JT i am ignorant to you both now becaus i have found you both out as liars
Which hole is he in? He's standing on a mountain looking at how far behind you are, still down in the valley.

Dodgy, please point out where I have lied to you. That's right, you can't. Now re-read the posts I made and at least try to answer some of the accusations made against you. At least try to be as responsible as Repent (I know, it's hard. But you know what our moms say, you can't do better than your best). Even if you try and answer one, I'll be happier than when you keep on dodging. I have provided quotes, pictures and your own words have often helped me more than they did you. All you provided as 'proof' was your already doubted word.

i cant be arsed to read all this because why should i when people just ignore my points.
JT i am ignorant to you both now becaus i have found you both out as liars
[POST=703629]Post in which you dodge.[/POST]

Dodgy, I just listed three posts/quotes where you have dodged. I'm sure there are more. I dare you to do at least the same with me, I'd be surprised if you can even find one.

Only a couple of the yet unanswered accusations are listed in [POST=703582]this[/POST] post. Just to make it easier for you. Please don't be a weaksauce, man up and please do not slither your way out again. Be like Repent.

DeletedUser

the spanish told lies to the aztecs and they were gullibe enough to believe and they ended up butchered in the nnight and plagued with infections.

so i am expected to believe that Repent made a joke about nod quitting, i replied by saying it was likely an LD lie or some sort of trick.

repent replied quite angrily and chastised me for not accepting it and i think he called me an idiot or stupid for not believing him!!!!!!

next repent says there are CS in all nods harbors, and then you say repent is joking. and then nod is in VM

when i have a moment i am going to go and find those old posts. so speaks mathchew90, continously bullied on this forum,much like penguin was before me

DeletedUser

Do you need another tissue?

If you cant stand the heat,stay out of the kitchen.

DeletedUser1405

You are bullied because of the drivel that comes out of your mouth. I have seen people admitting that you gave the a decent hit and you even pulled them down. I don't know how old you are but you certainly remind me of the Penguin you mention in your posts.
If we are to believe your posts then everyone in Delos is a liar apart from you.

DeletedUser

Well, apparently someone doesn't like me giving 90chewmath a hard time as this is the second negative rep in the past week with a reference to 90chewmath. lol

Thread: Weekly conquests vs ld
Give M90 a break

Keep it up.... your really hurting me. I mean if I keep getting this kind of treatment I just might ghost. :p

DeletedUser

Well, apparently someone doesn't like me giving 90chewmath a hard time as this is the second negative rep in the past week with a reference to 90chewmath. lol

Keep it up.... your really hurting me. I mean if I keep getting this kind of treatment I just might ghost. :p

thats because the axis of evil AKA you, repent, mutespitter, creghan, mike62, nukedog, nodcrush, JTeae etc are always overwhelming me with negative rep and basically ganging up on me even though im winning the arguments and you guys are contradiciting yourselves being hypocrites and lying etc.

the neutrals that are reading this forum all can see this and are giving me positive rep and agreeing with what i say.

DeletedUser

Oh, I'm the axis of evil now? Cool :p I really never rep people, and it really wouldn't do anything if I -repped you. The person who gave maciver -rep was probably jolly rancher or whatever that persons name is, you know, the one that's exactly like you. Especially considering you're the only person to ever call yourself M90.

I'm not sure how your winning arguments when half the time your just making things up, but if thats what you want to believe then go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well apparently it was SS, since he just -repped me and said that. Looks like you have another fan M90 ;)

DeletedUser

I was thinking :heh:

there was also this guy called simple simon who was very simple, and mute spitters alliance used him to disband the myrmiodons and spy etc. and they then invited simple simon(SS). but ER could not defend (SS) so they kicked him when he was being CSed by the myrmidons that didnt defect.

and that was the end of simple simon.

DeletedUser

I'm not talking about simple simon mat. You drag this argument into every single conversation.

DeletedUser

I'm not talking about simple simon mat. You drag this argument into every single conversation.

well sacredsnake didnt exist in delos, i aways thought sacred snake was simple simon. maybe i am wrong, but SS, and i do remember sacred snake going around in this forum trying to secure his future by sucking up to NOD etc. so i think Sacred snake is just a pseudonym for simple simon

DeletedUser

by that logic maybe ss was solidspydir or samson?? guess we'll never know will we..........