Newspaper Weekly conquests vs ld

DeletedUser

hi everyone i just thought i would enlighten everyone about the "WAR IN THE CORE" the war between LD/ER/EOD vs Aurora HORDE and Myrmidons.

AURORA -6 vs LACKING DIPLOMACY -3

LD kicked out an active player that AURORA had seiged so i added that one for AURORA. LD later conquered that player!!!! aurora have also taken very large cities!!!

Myrmidons - 7 vs LACKING DIPLOMACY -3

Who is the MRA now!!!! very large cities taken!!

HORDE -1 vs LACKING DIPLOMACY -2

all of these stats have been uploaded with the help of grepointel. and this is the fairest representation of what is happening in the "core war" because LD have only kicked out 1 active player that was seiged. so they are being fair and not trying to hang peoplle out to dry like they have done in the past. so well done for that LD.

i will also be making another thread later on, because i have learned how to do screencaps now, and i will be trying to draw some attention to the mysterious speeds at which LDs top players are building units, with inboxs of there players admitting to using MASS GOLD!!!! i may even upload my wall to see if we can get other people to upload there walls to start discussion.

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ. so speaks M90

DeletedUser

Anyone else notice the pattern forming here?
To quote you:

this thread is redundant

and cmon now repent 90% of your conquest on AURORA and MYRMIODNS have been on innactive. mkay. face poo rub pot kettle black. sort ya life out LOL

InglriousB from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Base Camp. today at 16:00
tudor dude from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city City-State. today at 15:31
nike.2000 from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city 211. today at 15:20
Repent from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Valkyrie. today at 06:21
Dont Touch My Tralala from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Valkyrie. today at 06:21 - Internal
Dont Touch My Tralala from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Ba Sing Se. today at 05:30 - Inactive
SlamNation from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Cerclyes. today at 05:14 - Inactive

pefo1993 from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city 2- 54 Rub-A-Nut. today at 03:00
Vonhacklebar from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Thanatos. today at 02:07
Dont Touch My Tralala from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Thanatos. today at 02:07 - Internal
Vonhacklebar from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Osiris. on 2013-02-01 at 22:57
Dont Touch My Tralala from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Osiris. on 2013-02-01 at 22:57 - Internal
SlamNation from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Bastion. on 2013-02-01 at 21:58 - Inactive

rafael1977 from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Haven. on 2013-02-01 at 17:29
SlamNation from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city HECTORIUM. on 2013-02-01 at 08:28 - Inactive
Dont Touch My Tralala from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Lacking Dix. on 2013-02-01 at 02:39 - Inactive
SlamNation from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Charilaus. on 2013-02-01 at 02:17 - Inactive

scubo from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city City 2. on 2013-01-31 at 21:46
The Mind Gap from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Petra. on 2013-01-31 at 19:16 - Inactive
Dont Touch My Tralala from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Glynis.55. on 2013-01-31 at 12:40 Inactive

pradyumn from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city New York. on 2013-01-31 at 04:56
Dont Touch My Tralala from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Jerusalem. on 2013-01-31 at 02:08 - Inactive
Dont Touch My Tralala from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city 05 - Sparta. on 2013-01-31 at 01:43 - Inactive

Gramila from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city 7-Gondor. on 2013-01-30 at 17:58
c0der from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Fallujah. on 2013-01-30 at 13:11
martin1878 from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city City 2 of 9 1878. on 2013-01-30 at 11:34
lyriklynklynd from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Drunken Jack Smashed. on 2013-01-30 at 09:13
creghan from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Articoz. on 2013-01-30 at 03:20
nodcrush from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Delta. on 2013-01-30 at 03:08 - Inactive
diskoking from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city 9 Mt Everest - Han. on 2013-01-29 at 23:06
Kulin-ban from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Zenica. on 2013-01-29 at 22:00
TDWP from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Pierce The Veil. on 2013-01-29 at 19:18
Forseti from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Pierce The Veil. on 2013-01-29 at 19:18
Forseti from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Bush. on 2013-01-29 at 05:07
Vonhacklebar from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Denver. on 2013-01-29 at 01:31 - Offline
Paddir from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Hagen. on 2013-01-28 at 18:54
Tyrannos Prime from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city T. Duodecimus. on 2013-01-28 at 17:46
adrian1001 from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city 10DELOS. on 2013-01-28 at 15:29
Vonhacklebar from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has lost the city Teleclus. on 2013-01-28 at 14:58 - Offline
Grewindow from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city 45.96.52. on 2013-01-28 at 14:03
Forseti from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Pierce The Veil. on 2013-01-28 at 08:03
Tyrannos Prime from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city T. Undecimus. on 2013-01-28 at 04:40
InglriousB from the alliance Lacking Diplomacy has conquered the city Eat them and Smile. on 2013-01-27 at 22:58

So,we here in LD would like to congratulate our enemies on their very successful week of conquering inactives,while we continue to conquer active enemies at a ratio of at least 3:1,which is quite fitting considering its LD vs all 3 of them.

Hope this doesn't burst you bubble though mathchew,but facts are facts,and proof is unquestionable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well done for ignoring me repent but can you keep your BS out of my thread please.

and there is a difference between being forced into VM/innactivity, and genuine VM. i posted a report of myself clearing DTMT with bireme, and people in my group saw the other reports of me clearing his LS etc. so he was forced into innactivity because he couldnt handle the heat, he came online opened my PM just like all the other innacitves that opened my PMs LMAO. and then went into VM, so we CSd him had he not gone into VM we would of CSd him.

And as i said before slam nation, vonhacklebar and wonderfish are all very active.

stop running away from the truth!!!! stop making excuses

DeletedUser

The truth is right there in black and red,but you cant handle the truth.

Nothing you have ever said has any credibility about it.

You post no facts or proof,only propaganda,and then you regurgitate the same rubbish arguments over and over again when you get called out and proven to be full of it.

DeletedUser

Matty, as always, you don't give the whole story. It really isn't that hard to take cities off of (for the most part) 2 players who are inactive. Slamnation is in fact extremely inactive, DTMT as well. Those are the two players you conquered from most of the time. I have absolutely no clue why these guys haven't been kicked when they were added to the inactive list, it truly beats me. Maybe it's to show guys like you that regardless of what is in people's harbor, kicking happens only because somebody is inactive or just doesn't help the alliance out. Anyhow, in my honest opinion they should have been kicked a long, long time ago.

The list Repent provided is accurate. Half of the red you see on the list are internal takeovers. As you see, those cities are also being taken by us. I grant you the conquest on Vhb, he is indeed active. Nonetheless, we tried very hard to take it back, as you'll probably know.

If it weren't for the inactives you have taken those numbers would be very different and in favor of LD.

On the side, we've got a CS in NGleslie right now. Oh yes, also in some Myrm. And your attempted take over of an active LD member ended abruptly in a beautiful snipe made by Marcofin. Those numbers will keep on rising in LD favor, no matter how you twist and turn it.

DeletedUser

Matty, as always, you don't give the whole story. It really isn't that hard to take cities off of (for the most part) 2 players who are inactive. Slamnation is in fact extremely inactive, DTMT as well. Those are the two players you conquered from most of the time. I have absolutely no clue why these guys haven't been kicked when they were added to the inactive list, it truly beats me. Maybe it's to show guys like you that regardless of what is in people's harbor, kicking happens only because somebody is inactive or just doesn't help the alliance out. Anyhow, in my honest opinion they should have been kicked a long, long time ago.

The list Repent provided is accurate. Half of the red you see on the list are internal takeovers. As you see, those cities are also being taken by us. I grant you the conquest on Vhb, he is indeed active. Nonetheless, we tried very hard to take it back, as you'll probably know.

If it weren't for the inactives you have taken those numbers would be very different and in favor of LD.

On the side, we've got a CS in NGleslie right now. Oh yes, also in some Myrm. And your attempted take over of an active LD member ended abruptly in a beautiful snipe made by Marcofin. Those numbers will keep on rising in LD favor, no matter how you twist and turn it.

why am i always the one talking BS or not telling the whole story??? can anyone tell me???

to say slam nation is extremely innactive is a LIE, another LD LIE that we are all becoming used too.

LD are the experts at using grepostats and grepointel to there advantage. but other alliance can use it too and anyone who thinks i am liar can go and check grepostats to see that .................................

SLAM NATION IS ACTIVE AND HAS BUILT HIS CITIES AND ATTACKED OUR SEIGES SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO LIE TO ME AND OTHERS. and i already said JT DTMT was beaten in to innactivity, i cleared one of his harbor with my bireme. killed some LS and a CS, thats overkill i would quit if someone did that to me let alone cleared all of my LS factories and in earlier threads nod conceded that this was the reason for DTMTs going into VM so it doesnt matter if he is innactive he quit because I MADE HIM QUIT.

a beautiful snipe by marco dont make me laugh LOLOLOL a beautiful snipe is me killing 3 of your CSs at once and the next day killing forsetis CS and the 59LS with it. to the loss of about 9 of my LS lol now you have showed me you are a njub JT calling a feeble snipe with massive windows beautiful lol i guess susan boyle is beautiful to you aswell

not to mention MARCO was afraid and called on lots and lots of spells so please be quiet when you talk about "a beautiful snipe" i put no effort into CSing him because i cleared him of every unit. hahaha a beautiful snipe lololololol "HELP HELP...GIVE ME SPELLS" lololol

DeletedUser

why am i always the one talking BS or not telling the whole story??? can anyone tell me???

Yes please, enlighten us. I am also extremely curious.

to say slam nation is extremely innactive is a LIE, another LD LIE that we are all becoming used too.

LD are the experts at using grepostats and grepointel to there advantage. but other alliance can use it too and anyone who thinks i am liar can go and check grepostats to see that .................................

SLAM NATION IS ACTIVE AND HAS BUILT HIS CITIES AND ATTACKED OUR SEIGES SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO LIE TO ME AND OTHERS. and i already said JT DTMT was beaten in to innactivity, i cleared one of his harbor with my bireme. killed some LS and a CS, thats overkill i would quit if someone did that to me let alone cleared all of my LS factories and in earlier threads nod conceded that this was the reason for DTMTs going into VM so it doesnt matter if he is innactive he quit because I MADE HIM QUIT.

Go check the thread 'Milestones Monthly Stats'. It's explained there, I have added a picture, I don't feel like repeating myself. Once again it is your information that is invalid. Once again you lie as he did not attack anyone. I seriously question the fact if your information is valid and true. Apparently not. Now I question your right to call me a liar, as I have not knowingly done so in all my posts. I always double check my information, I would suggest the same to you.

You certainly have a high opinion of yourself, don't you Matty? Let me tell you something, most people don't share that opinion. Let me try and explain, again.. Indeed, a reason for him not continuing Grepolis is rage VM'ing. You however were probably not that reason. Once again you know nothing and once again you jump at conclusions. There is a wide range of different possibilities for DTMT not continuing Grepolis.

EDIT: Let me just help you out here and add the picture :)
SlamNation inactive.png

DeletedUser

a beautiful snipe by marco dont make me laugh LOLOLOL a beautiful snipe is me killing 3 of your CSs at once and the next day killing forsetis CS and the 59LS with it. to the loss of about 9 of my LS lol now you have showed me you are a njub JT calling a feeble snipe with massive windows beautiful lol i guess susan boyle is beautiful to you aswell

not to mention MARCO was afraid and called on lots and lots of spells so please be quiet when you talk about "a beautiful snipe" i put no effort into CSing him because i cleared him of every unit. hahaha a beautiful snipe lololololol "HELP HELP...GIVE ME SPELLS" lololol

Research has proven that most of the time that people say 'lol' they actually aren't laughing. I sincerely doubt that you were laughing when you saw that your CS got sniped.

On to Susan Boyle, yes, when she sings she does so quite beautifully. I have not in anyway shown that I am a 'njub' as you call it. Judging by your posts it is extremely hard to think the same about you. Let me, for added persuasion of course, make an idiot of myself and say 'lolololol' a few times after each sentence. lolololol.

I can tell you that Marco handled the situation like an expert. And the snipe was made beautifully, if you like it or not. The time was exactly right, the returning had to be calculated, troops had to be out of the city before clearing attacks arrived, etc.. Not to mention that he only had 12 minutes when he came online to respond to your incoming CS. No 'njub' could have done that.

FYI, asking for spells is certainly not a sign of fear. It's just plain smart. It also happens when you're in a good alliance, you know you can count on your mates to help you out with spells, inter alia. Isn't that what people do in Aurora? Have you ever thought of the possibility of hiding troops in a different city? I guess not, you're too impulsive.

If I were as much an idiot as you are I would also come up with one of your many arguments stating that putting someone under siege or clearing their cities when they were offline is a sign of cowardice. You cleared him and sent a CS at him when he was offline. Me being the idiot I am, I am going to call you a coward now and add lololol for some added persuasion. Coward! Lololol.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i put no effort into CSing him because i cleared him of every unit.

Comes to mind, that's all the more reason for this attack to should have been successful. Even with 0% effort, an open city should have been the easiest job in the world. Makes no sense, what did you send along with your CS? Even with a few spells, if your theory is correct, such a snipe should have been hard to make. Unless the initial attack was plain bad of course.

DeletedUser

Comes to mind, that's all the more reason for this attack to should have been successful. Even with 0% effort, an open city should have been the easiest job in the world. Makes no sense, what did you send along with your CS? Even with a few spells, if your theory is correct, such a snipe should have been hard to make. Unless the initial attack was plain bad of course.

i sent plenty with the CS :D i missed my CS by a few seconds slowed down with a slow tranny, so then on the second attempt i just thought i would just get the attack off as marco will not have any units to snipe with anyway.

17chariots appear and 60-70 slings(lets say he pinched 24 from farmvilles) i estimate another 20 patroness cast. so there ya go, i was half assing it.

BTW when i cleared his city of LS and slingers and got a few VPs out of it i then farmed it and used the resources i farmed with to replace the reosurces used when i queued CS with call of ocean.

i think i have done enough work in delos now to not be implied to be a njub or done something njub, a few hours ago i cleared an LD harbor of LS. ive been doing that for weeks now. without gold

DeletedUser

Talking about not responding to all points made:rolleyes: Seriously? You complain about that in a different thread and now you do it yourself. I find you incredible sometimes, not meant in any good way.

And again, you keep on getting bad luck, don't you? I recall you claiming that we took your city just because your defensive snipe time frames got messed up. Keeps on happening to you, doesn't it? I doubt those facts as well, be it just because you said it. Your numbers never make any sense.

That takes me to the following point: Thank you for making us laugh about something :D You actually made LD lol in RL, not just use it over excessively on a screen. Your numbers never make any sense, just take a look at your profile. Seriously? 1k gold? Aren't you pulling it a bit there? And that for a member that has hardly ever used gold to speed up troop queues, only for Administrator, Captain and the like.

And yes, you have done enough in Delos, a bit too much if I might add. Especially posting on the Delos externals. Me being me and you being you, I doubt what you say about clearing harbors is entirely true. I'm not saying it could not have happened, you might have gotten lucky once in a while (although hearing you whine, I doubt you feel you ever get lucky), I just doubt it. Especially if, as you claim, that happens on a daily basis. You see, you don't use any gold and you'll suffer losses often enough, you just can't rebuild that fast. Want to know how I know? I also happen to not use any gold and I also happen to have a few LS hanging around some places most of the time. If you use them all the time you'll lose too many too quick. Once again you blow your numbers up. That or you secretly do use gold. Not that that's a problem or anything, please be my guest, use gold. Nobody cares.

BTW when i cleared his city of LS and slingers and got a few VPs out of it i then farmed it and used the resources i farmed with to replace the reosurces used when i queued CS with call of ocean.
Completely irrelevant. And yes, that's what people usually do with empty cities, they farm it. You did so until Marco put a stop to that when he came online. Now you have quit farming him, I know that for a fact.

DeletedUser

529013_502124163163152_140418416_n_zpsbe2f857c.jpg

DeletedUser

i think i have done enough work in delos now to not be implied to be a njub or done something njub, a few hours ago i cleared an LD harbor of LS. ive been doing that for weeks now. without gold

Man, lot's of things come to mind when I reread things.

What I categorize as 'njub' actions:
Attacking with defensive units. (Especially biremes)

The very action you so pride yourself in is in fact something a 'njub' would have done.

DeletedUser8467

Just thought id add my 2 cents in here :).

CSing inactives still counts towards the overal count. Altho not a challenge to be done, the postion and extra town are what really matters. Even CSing a small 1K town is a win if its in the right spot. Location location :).

Also CSing others when there asleep.... a good tactic for a quick and easy CS. Im guessing thats why the sieges now take 24hrs instead of 12hrs. So at least they still get a fighting chance.

If you were to actually set your alarm to wake you up at say 12 midnight just so you could wake up and CS somone whilst there asleep, well i guess that would be a bit cowardly. But if there asleep when your awake (normal time), then Meh, theres not much one can do about that.

And.......ppl still attack with Biremes :eek:. ?

DeletedUser

Yup. Granted it was some time ago, but Matty keeps on reminding us of his 'impressive' feat. He got lucky and got a CS guarded by LS out of the deal, but even then..

I agree with you on the fact that CS'ing inactives should be listed in the statistics. It does not, however, give a "fair" representation of how things are going.
and this is the fairest representation of what is happening in the "core war"
That statement is untrue, as taking 5 cities from inactives certainly does not give a fair representation of how things are going. I figured it needed some clarification, so clarification was provided.

Other than that, yes, LD lost these cities under LD name and should thus be stated in the stats. The background story was missing though, now it's in place:)

Who is the MRA now!!!! very large cities taken!!

Moving on to your next point Daveio, agreed too. I have tried to explain to Matty that size really does not matter, I hope he realizes that. Follow this:

[POST=702724]Size explanation[/POST]

for my explanation if you wish to see it.

DeletedUser8467

Yer i know this......but isnt there the possibility that they made this speed to be a bit fairer on those that arnt insomniacs and to allow more time to react when one wakes up to find a CS in there harbour? Instead of waking up to find a CS in there with only an hr or 2 to try break it?

That is more what i was meaning. I should of elaberated a bit more. But didnt think anyone would pick at a small bit of missed info.

DeletedUser

I was just explaining rather than picking.

And yes,I agree that would be the reason,which is why I put up with the slow speed of this world.

DeletedUser8467

Its all good. And yer im the same. Altho it takes longer to play, it allows us to have a life also. So i enjoy the slower worlds to the speed worlds.

DeletedUser

I remember seeing you around before Daveio.

Ive only ever played 3 worlds,Alpha,Kappa (Twice) and Delphi,although I did play Calydon before getting rimmed about 2 months into it.

Have you ever played these worlds?