Official Lindos Smack Talk Thread

DeletedUser27700

How about we get back to smack talking each other about Lindos things now?

DeletedUser

Lol im going to smack talk myself, i failed twice at taking a half inactive city :p Extreme noobness at its peak.

DeletedUser38828

If we are smack talking ourselves now,

I lost 400 Slingers to a ghost town..

DeletedUser20415

Andy made PG clearing an inactive city that had 100 biremes then after the birems turn out to be ours (facepalm)

DeletedUser

Turtles are all over the place.
TortoisePGPM_zps1c914b58.jpg

DeletedUser12571

I expected more from Blunt. Not even trying to break the siege.

DeletedUser

why waste LS on a guy that never uttered a single word on the alliance forum since day 1, including since the siege started?

besides, you guys are keeping us plenty busy elsewhere :p

DeletedUser

why waste LS on a guy that never uttered a single word on the alliance forum since day 1, including since the siege started?
That, my friend, is a perfectly sound reason for not using military assets.

DeletedUser12571

besides, you guys are keeping us plenty busy elsewhere :p

Why have him in your alliance?

DeletedUser

One thing that makes grepolis exciting is the excuses people come up with. The best thing is every alliance does it. You get such a range of them.

DeletedUser

lol not making excuses just stating facts, guy somehow snuck through our original cuts but is gone now

also, even had he been an active player, you have to play smart...an example would be the 1500+ and rising LS that someone has thrown against a single siege today :p

DeletedUser12571

Have you noticed the player under siege hasn't sent attacks from his other cities? That's because he's in VM - hasn't logged in since yesterday evening.