Official Lindos Smack Talk Thread

DeletedUser

LoA sucked long before you joined them :p mind you BC sucked too :p

DeletedUser20415

yes they both suck ... but I admire the hard working of exploro in making something of BC, he end up training a lot of good players ... that went out of BC after ... so it was more like an academy farm for other alliances

DeletedUser20415

I had to find out that LoA suck too late :rolleyes:

when they decided to jump on reapers noobs in O85 rather than giving PB some very hard hits in O54 ...

DeletedUser

You were lucky with that one, had either of TA or LoA not attacked reapers, they wouldnt have decided to concede, which may have lost you the war with PB.

DeletedUser20415

is this kad saying jokes day ??????

reapers were 99.9% noobs and 0.1% experienced ... we took those experienced in TVG thought :p

DeletedUser

you know yourself, that the longer you spent trying to pacify the rim, the stronger PB's position would get.

DeletedUser20415

good point ... I spent too much time ... u guys made me problems ... too much inactive to defend

DeletedUser

I doubt LoA's reasons were anything like that. I don't think they had the tricks "up there".

Also Aphi bend and co only joined TA because I told them I was on the road to leaving the game. Had I planned on staying you wouldn't have managed to recruit the ocean below reapers, and LoA would never have troubled reapers alone.

DeletedUser

Naji you are useless, im one good clear away from passing you in ABP rankings, and Kad is miles past you..... :p I think its time you stopped searching for us and started to play properly again.....

DeletedUser20415

yeah killing noobs in o63 ... is very very hard ... for u and kad ... did they attack u guys with swords or not yet ? or did they defend with slings or they stacked a city with level 1 wall ?

DeletedUser11965

Naji you are useless, im one good clear away from passing you in ABP rankings, and Kad is miles past you..... :p I think its time you stopped searching for us and started to play properly again.....

I agreed :)

DeletedUser

Naji, they have all been in the core before. Besides you started in the rim in corinth??

DeletedUser

and would have been rimmed by the further out rim if he hadn't invoked his allies to help his 350 member alliance deal with us...

najifail.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

and would have been rimmed by the further out rim if he hadn't invoked his allies to help his 350 member alliance deal with us...

najifail.png

buwahahhahahahahh .... official nominee for joke of the year ... I am the only one that deal with u ... you had the all the reapers noobs building birems and stacking your cities ... me ? I had 350 INactive city to defend from your guys .... but I must admit King E helped me big time in that

the only city u could take from me, is a city right in the middle of your core ... and with 7 cities of you on the island ... seriously who could have 7 cities on the same island ???

DeletedUser27793

*lu1z* naji why dont u be away from forums :D
Those who need to understand i guess they understood :p

U r caught Kad and i guess the other one is jono
ain't i right? :D
U guys dint hide well enough ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

U r caught Kad and i guess the other one is jono
ain't i right? :D
U guys dint hide well enough ;)
Don't be ridiculous. Jono never hid. He mentioned several times in the forums who he was. Eat this. And get out of your cave yourself, granitethecrab.

DeletedUser38652

Don't be ridiculous. Jono never hid. He mentioned several times in the forums who he was. Eat this. And get out of your cave yourself, granitethecrab.

If u read very slowly u will see his location is at the next door to your right.

DeletedUser

Lol well i hid from the majority of people, but told quite a few friends who i was :p And then we gave up caring, and posted our walls and Fhibner figured out who we were of that ;) Yea.... Look out your window, im that guy sitting in the tree :eek: