Official Lindos Smack Talk Thread

DeletedUser38223

Have you noticed the player under siege hasn't sent attacks from his other cities? That's because he's in VM - hasn't logged in since yesterday evening.
That doesn`t change the fact that over 1500+ ls have been thrown at a single siege today , not to mention its 79 players vs 38 players:pro:

DeletedUser

Have you noticed the player under siege hasn't sent attacks from his other cities? That's because he's in VM - hasn't logged in since yesterday evening.
didn't notice until about an hour ago when we started getting the VM message

regardless, IMHO, blowing what is now well over 2K LS on a single 3.5K city isn't worth it :eek:

DeletedUser12571

Alas, that is what differs between our alliances; we don't like to lose any city, no matter the size.

EDIT: @tetrahydrocarbon420, I don't for a second believe this is solely your alliance. We've spied the city numerous times and, albeit you're turtles, not all of those biremes are yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

new BP rules... free BP's anyone's game... people completely unaligned are prepared to do things for BP nowadays... just think... what if half of those biremes were ffrom PM, soaking the free BP :p

DeletedUser

LOL yeah we believe those are only your alliance Biremes... ;) 1 city congrats u have done something with your life! You dont have to lie to kick it.

DeletedUser

all ours, our friend(s) wouldn't help us if we begged them...which we have :p

DeletedUser12571

all ours, our friend(s) wouldn't help us if we begged them...which we have :p

I'm still doubtful of that. However, you have taken the city so a 'well done' is in order.

Well done.

DeletedUser

new BP rules... free BP's anyone's game... people completely unaligned are prepared to do things for BP nowadays... just think... what if half of those biremes were ffrom PM, soaking the free BP :p
nah, I hear their downfall in other worlds they've played was trying to bust every siege that popped up ;)

DeletedUser

I'm still doubtful of that. However, you have taken the city so a 'well done' is in order.

Well done.

no way i can prove it to you of course but no reason for me to lie either...we will be rebuilding for a bit but I heard that birs go faster than LS :p

thanks for the well done but it was 1 city and besides, what kind of smack talk is that? :D

DeletedUser12571

The good news for other alliances is that our efforts are now focused upon your alliance alone.

DeletedUser

The good news for other alliances is that our efforts are now focused upon your alliance alone.
Does that mean we can do this again tomorrow? :heh:

OK, I'm done now, gotta go, usually don't even mess around on the externals but was bored and thought I'd check it out.

Anyhow, see you on the battlefield ;) care to give your in-game name? :p

DeletedUser12571

Does that mean we can do this again tomorrow? :heh:

OK, I'm done now, gotta go, usually don't even mess around on the externals but was bored and thought I'd check it out.

Anyhow, see you on the battlefield ;) care to give your in-game name? :p

I'll message you in-game.

well imo, i think letting the city go would make more strategic sense because you could have captured a city twice the size to replace it by only using a small percentage of your offenses wasted on this city, then hand it off to the person whose city was lost... when it comes down to it the decisions made were based on pride not strategy. so I would agree with you that it is where our alliances differ.

and i can honestly say that If another alliance was helping us i sure don`t know about it and neither did the leader I asked

Oh, yes, it was definitely based upon pride. Now that's out of the way and we've lost a city, we can adopt the strategic approach.

As for getting help, maybe you did, maybe you didn't. We're aware you have 2 Pacts so odds are you had help - not that it matters.

DeletedUser38223

darn you quoted me before i deleted it:p I decided it would be better to not throw rocks at the bees nest..