Riddles

DeletedUser

My turn

Tyrone's dad has three children, once is named June and one is named July. What is the name of the third child?

DeletedUser

Going to add a new riddle to my old one.A man hijacks an aeroplane transporting both passengers(8 of them) and valuable cargo. After taking the cargo, the man demands nine parachutes, puts one of them on, and jumps, leaving the other eight behind. Why did he want eight?
Mr. Black, Mr. Gray, and Mr. White are fighting in a truel. They each get a gun and take turns shooting at each other until only one person is left. Mr. Black, who hits his shot 1/3 of the time, gets to shoot first. Mr. Gray, who hits his shot 2/3 of the time, gets to shoot next, assuming he is still alive. Mr. White, who hits his shot all the time, shoots next, assuming he is also alive. The cycle repeats. If you are Mr. Black, where should you shoot first for the highest chance of survival?

DeletedUser

Head!!! You should shoot at their head for a better chance of survival!

DeletedUser

Still no. I wonder how long it is going to take for someone to search on a search engine for mine.

DeletedUser

I give up.
My turn:
Mary's father has 5 daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth?