Riddles

DeletedUser

and for the other one I have a wild guess :p

It would be best to shoot at neither of them and have them go it out themselves.

DeletedUser

ooh :p

Ohh the answer to the riddle is the ground? I'm right right :D I better be :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well played kitty, well played :D

My turn since you obviously can't get my tiger riddles :p

Suppose there is only one barber shop in your town, and it employs two barbers. One of the barbers has a nice, neatly trimmed head of hair. The other's hair is a complete mess. Which of the two barbers should you go to and why?

DeletedUser

The messy hair one coz he cut the other barbers hair and then he refused to cut his. Right?

DeletedUser

Right answer wrong reason. Since there are only 2 barbers in the town then you would assume they would cut each others hair. With that said the barber with messy hair would be the better choice.

DeletedUser

Shadis do you really expect that to be the answer to a riddle :rolleyes:

And I have theory about the Airplane one. He wanted eight extra parachutes or 9, whatever floats your boat, because the passengers would "think" he wants to save them as well... Otherwise they could have just given him a faulty parachutes...

That's all I can think of, if that's not right I give up :heh:
Hey it could be an answer to a riddle, there are a lot of riddles.

DeletedUser6156

My turn

Tyrone's dad has three children, once is named June and one is named July. What is the name of the third child?

Is it May?

I give up.
My turn:
Mary's father has 5 daughters: 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono. What is the name of the fifth?

You have got to be kidding me.

a tiger can run halfway into a forest

If you throw me from the window,
I will leave a grieving wife.
Bring me back, but in the door, and
You'll see someone giving life!

What am I?

DeletedUser

wow that one took some time, until I realised I must think outside the box :p

You are the letter "n" ;)

DeletedUser18132

It's not a statement. You asked that question before in this thread. :p

DeletedUser

What is special about the following sequence of numbers?

8 5 4 9 1 7 6 10 3 2 0

DeletedUser

How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? (Throwing that in with ninjas)