Riddles

DeletedUser

Going to add a new riddle to my old one.A man hijacks an aeroplane transporting both passengers(8 of them) and valuable cargo. After taking the cargo, the man demands nine parachutes, puts one of them on, and jumps, leaving the other eight behind. Why did he want eight?
Mr. Black, Mr. Gray, and Mr. White are fighting in a truel. They each get a gun and take turns shooting at each other until only one person is left. Mr. Black, who hits his shot 1/3 of the time, gets to shoot first. Mr. Gray, who hits his shot 2/3 of the time, gets to shoot next, assuming he is still alive. Mr. White, who hits his shot all the time, shoots next, assuming he is also alive. The cycle repeats. If you are Mr. Black, where should you shoot first for the highest chance of survival?
Answer yet?

DeletedUser

What do you mean by "Why did he want eight"? "Eight" of what, or is that the trick?

DeletedUser

Just thinking out loud here :p

I gotta go hit the hay now, here's a riddle for you fo the mean time.

How far can a tiger run into a forest

DeletedUser

Okay then until he falls into a poachers spike pit trap and dies instantly? :p

DeletedUser

Going to add a new riddle to my old one.A man hijacks an aeroplane transporting both passengers(8 of them) and valuable cargo. After taking the cargo, the man demands nine parachutes, puts one of them on, and jumps, leaving the other eight behind. Why did he want eight?
Mr. Black, Mr. Gray, and Mr. White are fighting in a truel. They each get a gun and take turns shooting at each other until only one person is left. Mr. Black, who hits his shot 1/3 of the time, gets to shoot first. Mr. Gray, who hits his shot 2/3 of the time, gets next, assuming he is still alive. Mr. White, who hits his shot all the time, shoots next, assuming he is also alive. The cycle repeats. If you are Mr. Black, where should you shoot first for the highest chance of survival?
Answers yet?

DeletedUser

Shadis do you really expect that to be the answer to a riddle :rolleyes:

And I have theory about the Airplane one. He wanted eight extra parachutes or 9, whatever floats your boat, because the passengers would "think" he wants to save them as well... Otherwise they could have just given him a faulty parachutes...

That's all I can think of, if that's not right I give up :heh:

DeletedUser

... Otherwise they could have just given him a faulty parachutes...

That's all I can think of, if that's not right I give up :heh:
Closest you have got