Epic Reports

DeletedUser

lol i know, ive been slackin in Kos way to much lately :/ dont kick me please! ;)

DeletedUser27700

Mega Bump!
Surely there are some good reports out there by now. Anything interesting will work

DeletedUser

fyCAzUv.jpg

i have been told this happened in error...

DeletedUser19042

lol. You really need to tell me how that can happen in error?

DeletedUser40000

Just discovered this thread... I thought this one was quite funny too :D
Tractor3.png
Tractor2.png
Tractor1.png
Probably the weakest cs-attempt I ever saw... not what I'd expect from RELENTLESS

DeletedUser39931

I remember that CS attempt sent from 18 hrs away too.
If i was in RELENTLESS i would be embarrased if one of my alliance did that

DeletedUser39931

Who said we weren't?

Well i knew you would be upset by an attack like that mate. If that happened back in the days of DR on Zakros the player would of been kicked i guess RELENTLESS standards aren't that high.

DeletedUser27700

Ahaha, great :D

Was the player that got attacked showing inactive maybe?

DeletedUser39931

NO ICED i was the player being attacked
i also dropped another 3 RELENTLESS CS's this week to be honest i might let them take a city cos i feel like a bully.
But a word to the rest of you out there dont let RELENTLESS points ranking fool you they are weak almost like a noob alliance the only members there i give respect to are ROYAL66 (for a good land snipe well played) SAMG (we go way back never disrespect you) COOL AID(your trying your best with the scraps you were given) I would give some respect too EMRAINKO (but bottom line your a traitor only looking after number 1 where's the honour in that) and this last bit is for you Emrainko A COWARD DIES A THOUSAND DEATHS A SOLDIER DIES BUT ONCE.

DeletedUser39931

Just to say i do believe pizza goona follow me with yet on more EPIC RELENTLESS failure.
Please give it it up boyz you aint got the minerals

DeletedUser39931

We gonna change our name to RELENTLESS NOOB KILLA'S.

come on boyz a top 4 alliance can't land a CS in an alliance ranked 45th if the rest of you need more proof we got it, we been dropping Relentless CS's all week.

"wait for an edit"