Epic Reports

DeletedUser39931

Clayton, you're carrying that team and you know it ;)

No S65AMG i took the time to pass on what i know the players left here a dedicated and just as good as me. Good luck to RELENTLESS when we start throwing CS's back.

DeletedUser

No S65AMG i took the time to pass on what i know the players left here a dedicated and just as good as me. Good luck to RELENTLESS when we start throwing CS's back.

We both know it takes more than an explanation to understand how to successfully defend yourself against a CS. Explain all you want, there's no doubt in potential, but experience has a big part to play in that. We have trigger happy players that are just trying to pick up a city, just wait until we get ourselves organized and work as a team. Not talking Relent up, but we do have a numbers advantage, if we can get in sync, you'll have to go back to the drawing board.

We know we have cleaned out the scrubs, just have to take it up a notch is all. Aside from yourself of course :p

DeletedUser40000

It's about time you get yourself organized :p I must say I really expected those cs-attempts on Clayton a bit more powerful, especially because he is indeed carrying our team, I'll admit that. With your number advantage it shouldn't be taking you this much effort to conquer a city even from our best player. Unless you just like throwing away cs's. The only organized attack I can give you credit for is the one on burn's Absinthia, and it failed even though he wasn't even online at the time so he couldn't spike or snipe.

DeletedUser

It's about time you get yourself organized :p I must say I really expected those cs-attempts on Clayton a bit more powerful, especially because he is indeed carrying our team, I'll admit that. With your number advantage it shouldn't be taking you this much effort to conquer a city even from our best player. Unless you just like throwing away cs's. The only organized attack I can give you credit for is the one on burn's Absinthia, and it failed even though he wasn't even online at the time so he couldn't spike or snipe.

We're in 4th abp, too busy being organized :p. Be careful what you wish for ;)

DeletedUser

We're in 4th abp, too busy being organized :p. Be careful what you wish for ;)

Hahaha don't talk rubbish, RELENTLESS only go after inactives or weak alliances. I'd love to see you coming up against a decent alliance and not the noobs you go after.

DeletedUser40000

Hahaha don't talk rubbish, RELENTLESS only go after inactives or weak alliances. I'd love to see you coming up against a decent alliance and not the noobs you go after.
Haha, how will they do that if they can't even handle the noobs :p

DeletedUser

That's more like it, I feel bad for those slingers for having to trust their lives to 7 LS.. Could just be that mistakes happen.
*Tells LS army to stand down*

DeletedUser

Haha, how will they do that if they can't even handle the noobs :p

seems that without clayton, you guys are going down hill fast. as I said, he was carrying you. BTW, we can handle you guys just fine, still haven't lost a city to you people, and we're waiting.....

DeletedUser40000

seems that without clayton, you guys are going down hill fast. as I said, he was carrying you. BTW, we can handle you guys just fine, still haven't lost a city to you people, and we're waiting.....
As I admitted as well.
But really I don't think it would have made a difference whether he left or not. We had several other members quitting too. If they hadn't we might have been able to keep you from our island just a little while longer, but I've known it would most likely end this way for us for a long time. We've been going downhill slowly for 2 months, and yeah, it may seem to go faster suddenly as we just kicked half of our members and you have started taking cities on our island. Luckily you can handle us, you should be ashamed if you couldn't :p . But I think you can't really prove yourself as an alliance until you start fighting alliances your own size. I do believe that would be interesting, because apart from those reports, several of you have shown skill and I think the cs's some of you have been throwing around were more about not caring than not knowing.

But what's your role in this S AMG? You seem to be just the mouth of Relentless but if I believe Clayton you have a lot more potential than you've shown so far on Kos. You're not the one carrying your alliance though, are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But what's your role in this S AMG? You seem to be just the mouth of Relentless but if I believe Clayton you have a lot more potential than you've shown so far on Kos. You're not the one carrying your alliance though, are you?

Oh come on now, you trying to go personal with this? If anyone is a mouth, it's you, your name is Pizza!. And just because I'm not growing, that doesn't mean I'm not showing my potential, I have other obligations and Grepo is on the bottom of that list.

Congrats on 5 cities with 10k points too btw, that's one way to stay out of the crosshairs for a while.

When were you guys going to launch a CS on us again BTW? It's been a couple months, just wondering you if you guys gave up or not..

DeletedUser40000

Lol, you don't get it.
I'm not taking this world serious, never really did. Just testing my survival techniques in here. If I want to I have other options you know. Laugh at my 5 tiny cities if you want, I expect nothing different. Yes, I'm a mouth, but I still have more DBP and even ABP than you have. If you're calling me a coward because I keep my cities small to stay out of the crosshairs, just look at my and my alliance's DBP and you see that I don't really have another choice if we ever want to be able to launch another cs :p . I'm not just going to build nice big cities without troops just to give to your alliance ;)
We all have other obligations as well, we don't have the time to be online non-stop. You are not dealing with 10 highly active and experienced gold-users here, just some average rim-players. No, we're not giving up, but if you do your math you will get why we are not really in a position to launch a cs to you with any chance of holding the siege.

DeletedUser

Why don't you just calm down there lady, quote me when I called you a coward. You wanna get lippy I can do so in return, and I will because this thing called a troll, well, it's rather entertaining to be honest.

But seriously, if you aren't taking this server seriously, why would you be running your mouth in the forums? Just curious...

DBP just means you're getting attacked constantly and not doing enough of it yourself. I don't do a thing and it clearly shows, never mentioned stats player vs player. You're getting rather defensive when it's all in vein, go ahead and keep getting mad though and let me tell ya something. Clayton stuck around as long as he did because he saw potential, I haven't talked to him since he left but I'm willing to bet it's because it wasn't worth it, if you guys were to actually sit back and try, it would be cake to take and hold a city. But I guess without the know-how you will never actually accomplish that.

Obviously we all have other obligations, congrats on pointing out the obvious genius. I know what we're dealing with here but you should go back to eating your pizza rather than writing checks your butt can't cash ;)

WWOOOO DBP!!! IM SOOO AWESOME!!

lol, I have none because you guys don't attack me, it's that simple.. YOU do the math..

Best part is, you black out all your defending troops, yet you could simply just not have them shown in the report period LOL. You're becoming quite the turtle there pizza-boy