Milestones the tower of Rizina

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

its ok you are doing me a favor cleaning off the dead weight ...last i heard you just got thrashed yourself buddy ..either way you can whine and say this an that but espn has this show its called numbers never lie buddy...and they are telling a real truth right now about us...im not saying we can sustain it, but its a wonderful start my friend-p.t.

DeletedUser

oh and to thro some numbers at you, we are now a full 1000 ABP ahead of hardcore pwn :pro:

DeletedUser14707

its ok you are doing me a favor cleaning off the dead weight ...last i heard you just got thrashed yourself buddy ..either way you can whine and say this an that but espn has this show its called numbers never lie buddy...and they are telling a real truth right now about us...im not saying we can sustain it, but its a wonderful start my friend-p.t.

Really? Didnt seen that trashing back in my reports.

Maybe you should post that report here couse im really wondering what happend :eek:

I must say immortals are doing better than i expected, they are not doing extremely good but just a bit better.
Said that. Your amazing ABP stat really is sick. 0 bp, way to go champ.

DeletedUser

Leave him dizak no need to prove anything here. Back to the battlefield.

DeletedUser

lol im not a fighter, im a lover ...really attacking guys who are offline really scary stuff pal..im here i dont have any troops , please feel free to farm me buddy lmao-p.t.

DeletedUser

why not ? cant we have peace? cant we all just get along???:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol shark....now of all the people here you should know me better than that....you were my main man,you watched me get these guys in line , considering the challenges i had to work with, i am very pleased that we have had such a strong showing today...and i have not even joined the party...you went your own road, but...im disappointed to see that comment from you buddy -p.t:heh:

DeletedUser

and to update that its almost 2000 points...and best of all? hardcore pwn has been trying to mass recruit my players all day lol!!!!! that mra .... :cool:

DeletedUser

I see John D. Spreckels has a second city too (he seems to be the only one other than Great Britain). Not sure if his was a conquer but it is under 2K (1602 points at the moment).

DeletedUser14707

lol im not a fighter, im a lover ...really attacking guys who are offline really scary stuff pal..im here i dont have any troops , please feel free to farm me buddy lmao-p.t.

I need farms, maybe you dont. At least not all guys i attacked where offline. And the things i say is true, but still not seen any report of my troops being whiped. False claims.

DeletedUser

you might be right on the whipped thing thought i saw it as far as farming me as i said i got no troops whatsoever~~~ im all about sunshine and bunnies and ice cream and roses...and i love the carebears..best show ever...if you want some , come get some but other than that one statement he rest is all true buddy and have hardcore pwns forum and skype posts to prove it its to early to put folks on blast but i will -p.t.

DeletedUser

lol shark....now of all the people here you should know me better than that....you were my main man,you watched me get these guys in line , considering the challenges i had to work with, i am very pleased that we have had such a strong showing today...and i have not even joined the party...you went your own road, but...im disappointed to see that comment from you buddy -p.t:heh:

I know you yes, for that I said you I would want you to be the founder, not that fat simmer, that is doing nothing for the alliance. I am just saying the fact, when you said "we are ahead from Hardcore PwN 1000 ABP" don't you think you should be ahead much more? It says that alliance is full of simmers and noobs of course.

DeletedUser

lol well considering , that not everyone lives in the same part of the world , considering not everyone is out of bp , considering we have " noobs" "simmers" etc then yes im surprised ..considering i stepped down we have new leadership, double surprised i wish we were ahead much more, but i ca live with a strong first day, shows we have the stuff to improve,something you and i disagreed upon i know..i guess for me now , its more about proving that with people willing to help and listen a large alliance , with a mix of rookies and vets can prosper and win...hardcore pwn is going to be a good testing ground for it though -p.t.

DeletedUser

John D. Spreckles has taken the first town

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.