Bold Predictions for Paros.

DeletedUser39031

Not really a world war if everyone is just gaining up on one alliance. That's just more beating down a good alliance as a group because you couldn't hang. Unless someone like DP suddenly pronounces its friendship with V2 then this won't be much of a world war just everyone gaining up on one alliance.

Truculence is not involved in pacts with anyone of these alliances.

DeletedUser5554

There's still a significant amount of top 12 alliances gaining up on one alliance. Tru would need to jump in to be considered part of a world war. But I wouldn't advise jumping right into a world war yet.

DeletedUser

Not really a world war if everyone is just gaining up on one alliance. That's just more beating down a good alliance as a group because you couldn't hang. Unless someone like DP suddenly pronounces its friendship with V2 then this won't be much of a world war just everyone gaining up on one alliance.
So it s a world war, like World WarII, Gremany against the world (we are not Nazi though, they wanted it, we gave it to them), 2/3rd of the world involved, it s a world war :)

DeletedUser39031

So it s a world war, like World WarII, Gremany against the world (we are not Nazi though, they wanted it, we gave it to them), 2/3rd of the world involved, it s a world war :)

Germany had allies, hence why it isn't a WW

DeletedUser

Germany had allies, hence why it isn't a WW
Its allies were practically useless Italy did nt do anything spectacular, Japan was too far away to attack anything more like on defense mode. So technically it was all Germany.

So it s a world war here as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

Chaos Hunters- Their fate really determines on their ability to communicate, rally, and fight effectively. A win or V2 or not they will always face these challenges and don't seem to be the strongest in the top 12. I have a few alliances over them actually. This doesn't mean they're terrible or hopeless but I don't seem them being around for the long haul. They're either going to be eaten by someone or have a internal revolt I think. Here's where it gets interesting. I don't think V2 will be the team to finish them off.

LOL you really should check stats, we finished them off already... only reason they haven't disbanded already is coz they are in denial tell themselves we are taking their inactives without seeing who is making these players submit.

2uyi2ys.png

It helps that they have the top player on the server but his attacks cant do much when they don't have enough to offense to run an op.

DeletedUser5554

I have checked their stats. If they get their inactives under wraps themselves then you never know what could happen. They trail but if they hang in there they could survive or turn the situation. Ever watch a folk style wrestling match? I've seen people get their butt kicked all season and then come back to beat out the guy who kept beating them and end their season.

Also I've seen it happen in Grepolis. Someone starts hot and withers away. The point I made wasn't in a lack of V2 talent it was in a lack of V2 commitment you guys seem to intern players often also. Its going to come down to who can keep more and put their internal conquests to better use. The difference between CH and V2 though is that losing a player doesn't exactly hurt them in the short term. They aren't fighting the world. It hurts V2 more in the short term because of the fact that seemingly everyone wants V2 gone. So as you lose players you'll feel the pressure more. Unless you make a friend to take the pressure off.

That being said I don't think CH is holding up down the line. But if i'd hurry up and beat them and absorb their better players quickly. Just my .02 though take it as you will.

DeletedUser

So as you lose players you'll feel the pressure more.

*whispering*
I think most of Venom 2.0 are freaky about that, we like pressure

pros in Venom 2.0 pressure
cons in Venom 2.0 sleeping>>>we still do not get that concept

DeletedUser14167

ive heard that the chaos hunters, do this "sleep" thing too much

DeletedUser20492

aah know this word, sleep is when someone leaves a banana skin on the floor, you walk over it causing you to lose balance and fall. no?

more when someone leaves a banana skin on the floor, you walk over it and go VVVMMMMM! and fall ;)

DeletedUser5061

more when someone leaves a banana skin on the floor, you walk over it and go VVVMMMMM! and fall ;)

I am sorry I don't get jokes made by people in alliances not even top 20 ABP, must be the elitist in me.

DeletedUser5554

I am sorry I don't get jokes made by people in alliances not even top 20 ABP, must be the elitist in me.

A real elitist wouldn't even associate with a post by someone not even in the top 20. You just put the tool in toolbox on this one is all. :)

DeletedUser

I seriously think that this world will go the way of Lamia and split into 2 coalitions.
1 coalition for the Top 10-15 alliances and one for
Top 1-9 alliances.

DeletedUser5554

I seriously think that this world will go the way of Lamia and split into 2 coalitions.
1 coalition for the Top 10-15 alliances and one for
Top 1-9 alliances.

How lopsided would that be???? I think we're going to do this US Civil war style. North VS South.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Heh, LoD would crush you all then! lolz

How lopsided would that bad???? I think we're going to do this US Civil war style. North VS South.
Then LoD would crush you all! :p

Argh, my computer is so laggy...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Isn't LoD an MRA who lost a fight to V2 already? I see a few of them limping along in my ocean. :)

DeletedUser39031

How lopsided would that be???? I think we're going to do this US Civil war style. North VS South.

Doubt it, it'll probably be like Xi with the original Venom. The Axis of Freedom (TNK/SHIELD/Survivors/TNKA) versus the Axis of Evil(PV).

Proud to say I was part of TNK