Bold Predictions for Paros.

DeletedUser37948

not so ... talking smack is one thing, and MANY people do that ... lines like "I don't get jokes by players in an alliance not even Top 20 in ABP" is arrogance, not smack-talk ... what does somebody being in a smaller rim alliance have to do with their sense of humour? Nothing, and it is pure arrogance to announce you are "too good" to converse with other people based on their ranking. Thanks for coming out, though.....

sorry that is pure smack talk because if it was arogance no one would talk to you ;)

in case you did not notice that was a smack :p

DeletedUser5554

you know what they do talk some smack :) but they are not arrogant they are self assured there is a disinct diferance.

argongance in this istance would be based on a deluded sence of abilty , while stats would confirm that both players are very competant.
so if you were to say the talk rubbish or talk smack then that would be fine as we are all intitiled to an opinion. but saying they are arogant goes against the facts.

Weren't y'all just talking about how great you were for the past few weeks? Heck it went so far to Daizan's head that he insulted several forum goers for the sake of it. Not all of V2 is arrogant but unfortunately the head of the snake is. Unless that changes or the snake grows a new head. Acting like you're all that is in fact arrogant sorry. Lets quote some Tosh here. "If everyone says you suck. Then they're not haters they're right." This will pretty much sum up the view of V2 leadership for everyone outside of V2. Nobody minds you being good. They do mind people acting like they're the god of Grepolis because they have a good team. This is something i'd expect out of a noobish MRA led by a 12 year old. Not a composed set of experienced players.

Seems he is daizan's little lapdog. Seems to have picked up his bad habits, too (like talking about honour and integrity and yet being arrogant beyond belief). Ah well, I guess we peons have nothing to worry about, being beneath their notice - works for me.....

Hats if anything Daizan is Dark's lapdog. Lets be honest here when Dark posts something and we aren't debating it's generally funny and we can all to some degree enjoy it. When Daizan posts something it's talking up V2 and talking down everyone else. Daizan is the V2 poodle I'd elaborate on that but it would turn into a flame fest. I'll cap it off on the note that the biggest difference between Dark and Daizan is that one is rude, arrogant, and mean spirited. The other's name is Darkcaver who for the most part represents V2 the best out of any of the active posters in their alliance.

DeletedUser13240

Ahoy there,Mr. Poster o' the Month
Just wants ya to know that I takes great umberage with the attitude that yer showin' right now, from the words that ye been sayin' in the beginin' o' the forum.

Now I sees no reason fer folk to start gettin' verbally nasty to each other.
Some say it be just a game n' aye that be true. However, there also be lots o' time n' energy inverstd. (not to mention a few folk with deep pockets, that ain't on our team, hehe)

So by resortin' to the verbage ye just posted I referr ye to this bit o' forun detritus:

Speaking of PnP's nobody has made any yet! :mad:

Also to an extent I agree trash talk makes the game what it is. However in all good fights there's an element of respect for those who fight well and continue to do so.

n' I don't seem to able to find that wee bit o' respect there in yer recent posts matey.

Mayhap I needs to get me spectacles adjusted.

yer friendly
unit
-

DeletedUser

i don't see anything wrong with his post.
he's just saying what he thinks and he's even backing up why he's saying it.
i think it's fair.

DeletedUser5554

you know what they do talk some smack :) but they are not arrogant they are self assured there is a disinct diferance.

argongance in this istance would be based on a deluded sence of abilty , while stats would confirm that both players are very competant.
so if you were to say the talk rubbish or talk smack then that would be fine as we are all intitiled to an opinion. but saying they are arogant goes against the facts.

Ahoy there,Mr. Poster o' the Month
Just wants ya to know that I takes great umberage with the attitude that yer showin' right now, from the words that ye been sayin' in the beginin' o' the forum.

Now I sees no reason fer folk to start gettin' verbally nasty to each other.
Some say it be just a game n' aye that be true. However, there also be lots o' time n' energy inverstd. (not to mention a few folk with deep pockets, that ain't on our team, hehe)

So by resortin' to the verbage ye just posted I referr ye to this bit o' forun detritus:

n' I don't seem to able to find that wee bit o' respect there in yer recent posts matey.

Mayhap I needs to get me spectacles adjusted.

yer friendly
unit
-

Respect is earned not given. And true trash talk makes the game. However constantly doing it is annoying. Especially to people undeserving of such trash talk. Banter is fun if the right people get hit. (Pact breakers, sketchy people, MRA's, and loud mouths) If you just trash talk new players (crixus) or alliances that weren't really even in any conflict with you. (Redwood Originals, Victores, Dark Trilogy, etc). That's not banter at that point that's being a tool. If you have a problem with that view i'm going to make the assumption its because your name belongs to such a group of people who commit these acts.

If you want some respect try not making yourselves look more like an alliance and less like a tool shed.

DeletedUser20492

I'll cap it off on the note that the biggest difference between Dark and Daizan is that one is rude, arrogant, and mean spirited. The other's name is Darkcaver who for the most part represents V2 the best out of any of the active posters in their alliance.

Now that I can go along with ... although for dark to be as intelligent as he seems to be and still be sticking up for dai kinda says dai has him on a leash of some sort ... makes him the lapdog in that scenario

DeletedUser37948

Weren't y'all just talking about how great you were for the past few weeks? Heck it went so far to Daizan's head that he insulted several forum goers for the sake of it. Not all of V2 is arrogant but unfortunately the head of the snake is. Unless that changes or the snake grows a new head. Acting like you're all that is in fact arrogant sorry. Lets quote some Tosh here. "If everyone says you suck. Then they're not haters they're right." This will pretty much sum up the view of V2 leadership for everyone outside of V2. Nobody minds you being good. They do mind people acting like they're the god of Grepolis because they have a good team. This is something i'd expect out of a noobish MRA led by a 12 year old. Not a composed set of experienced players.

Part of the reason we have done so well is our leadership team and we have and still are doing well, you all keep saying arrogance but maybe you should just use another word because its so not fitting.
if you said D is rude or somthing similar then you are intitled to your opinion but both D's stats and the alliances stats say that we are skilled
well im not going to repeat my previous arguments as they were not flawed the first time i posted them and they are not now.
i find the constant use of the word arrogance inapropreate and unjust.

also in most civilised countrys we have some form of goverment we vote they do the rest vertualy no country is a true democracy were all things are done by referendum ie: every desition is put to a vote by the whole population.

why is that the case?

because just because all the sheep think jumping off a cliff is a good idea the sheperd knows its not.

so dont even give the argument that because everyone thinks it it must be right as all the democracies in the world would have to disagree

edit: maybe better analergeys would be everyone used to think the world was flat or everyone thought slavery was ok
those ideas were widely held as true and exceptable and are now considerd by the masses as untrue and unexceptable
so just because the masses think somthing to be corrrect it does not make it so and history proves my point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

Okay this has just gotten sad.

Arrogance.PNG

Here Zero I saw you needed a clear definition of the word arrogance to see why its fitting so there you go :). If you want to go back track some of the posts you'll clearly see examples of such details. A lot of people in V2, Daizan included, are some of the most arrogant people I've ever dealt with this is coming from 6 years of track and wrestling and 3 years of Grepolis.

So sum it up. Yes arrogance is the right word case closed bud.

DeletedUser37948

Okay this has just gotten sad.

View attachment 8723

Here Zero I saw you needed a clear definition of the word arrogance to see why its fitting so there you go :). If you want to go back track some of the posts you'll clearly see examples of such details. A lot of people in V2, Daizan included, are some of the most arrogant people I've ever dealt with this is coming from 6 years of track and wrestling and 3 years of Grepolis.

So sum it up. Yes arrogance is the right word case closed bud.

lolz the definition you posted proves my point the key factor to arogance is that its not based on fact . stats are facts and our stats and diazans prove its not arrogance.

so cherry on the top end of the day case closed

DeletedUser

Okay, so we've deliberated the definition of arrogance. Good job. Now, back to Paros alliances, please! :D

DeletedUser5554

To keep this alliance related I missed a bold prediction here apparently Redwood Originals likes to break pact. Didn't see that one coming honestly...Okay kinda did but its not fair because I was the one speaking to Maccat so I had insider knowledge. ;)

Victores is also lobbed into that mix because those alliances are considered one and the same.

DeletedUser

Zero Point said:
if you said D is rude or somthing similar then you are intitled to your opinion but both D's stats and the alliances stats say that we are skilled
Just cos someones skilled doesn't mean they can't be rude. Back on topic I think CH will hold out against Venom for longer than everyone expects.

DeletedUser

They are defending well just a matter of grinding them down really but they are being attacked on all sides so think that will make it easier not even sure if we will be the ones to finish it

DeletedUser5554

I'll say what I've always said about it. It's going to come down to who can out last who. V2 has the skill so CH has to have the endurance and coordination to at least survive.

DeletedUser30636

im not talking about that... im talking about the superbowl :p

DeletedUser5554

The Superbowl is off topic though really.

But quit being a Brady fan boy. ;)

DeletedUser30636

psh i have pictures of him all over my wall!!!... but back on topic,

howa bout them PaS guys? :p