Bold Predictions for Paros.

DeletedUser38224

That's one bold prediction :D

Isn't LoD an MRA who lost a fight to V2 already? I see a few of them limping along in my ocean. :)

I think that's LotD ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Crossed wires here me thinks :D

LoD = League of Delos
LotD = Legion of the Damned

No need to thank me, i'm here all week :p

DeletedUser

Thanks Wandle :p Didn't even know the first one existed in all honesty all these letters confuse me. :(

DeletedUser39031

Doubt it, it'll probably be like Xi with the original Venom. The Axis of Freedom (TNK/SHIELD/Survivors/TNKA) versus the Axis of Evil(PV).

Proud to say I was part of TNK

Sorry if I offended any Southern alliances with my post, didn't think people get this easily offended. :p

Would of sent you a PM but I don't know who you are?

P.S. I don't see how I claimed TNK did all the work???

DeletedUser

someone help me out here as I haven't been paying attention?

is this darkcaver daizan's lapdog?

is it daizan?

multiple-personalities?

DeletedUser20492

Seems he is daizan's little lapdog. Seems to have picked up his bad habits, too (like talking about honour and integrity and yet being arrogant beyond belief). Ah well, I guess we peons have nothing to worry about, being beneath their notice - works for me.....

DeletedUser

someone help me out here as I haven't been paying attention?

is this darkcaver daizan's lapdog?

is it daizan?

multiple-personalities?

hatsnboots said:
Seems he is daizan's little lapdog. Seems to have picked up his bad habits, too (like talking about honour and integrity and yet being arrogant beyond belief). Ah well, I guess we peons have nothing to worry about, being beneath their notice - works for me.....

More like a wild Husky, will rip your throat, leave the rest for the vultures (your kind), all in good time :)

DeletedUser37948

you know what they do talk some smack :) but they are not arrogant they are self assured there is a disinct diferance.

argongance in this istance would be based on a deluded sence of abilty , while stats would confirm that both players are very competant.
so if you were to say the talk rubbish or talk smack then that would be fine as we are all intitiled to an opinion. but saying they are arogant goes against the facts.

DeletedUser20492

not so ... talking smack is one thing, and MANY people do that ... lines like "I don't get jokes by players in an alliance not even Top 20 in ABP" is arrogance, not smack-talk ... what does somebody being in a smaller rim alliance have to do with their sense of humour? Nothing, and it is pure arrogance to announce you are "too good" to converse with other people based on their ranking. Thanks for coming out, though.....

DeletedUser

No, I am saying...

LODLqZd.png

DeletedUser38652

I seriously think that this world will go the way of Lamia and split into 2 coalitions.
1 coalition for the Top 10-15 alliances and one for
Top 1-9 alliances.

In Lamia it is #1 vs #2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 and 14(us)