v 1.12 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

if no one plays zeta I cant picture them implimenting this in future worlds... why keep a world killer? so like I said if you dont like it dont play it. if you dont care about it then go for it.

well i will definately play zeta for 1 reason only, like i said my judgement on the revolt system isn't fixed, i might like it. i might not.
who eles is deffinately not gonna try the new revolt system out? or who is?

DeletedUser

again your blowing it out of proportion.

alternative graphix cost mucho bucks. I worked on another site where they changed graphix and contracted out for the job and it still cost them huge bucks. They would have to match the graphix to what already exists or create totally new ones. not cost effective unless every person buys premium in the game to offset the costs of graphix and staff wages. Its not about them listening to you as a player its about the cost of the work in competition of existing costs.

I dont think it would take 1000 votes for them to look at it as if you look at the previous options they chose they got good responses..

basically what it sounds like to me is people are upset because they feel they are unlistened to because they feel since they play the game the deserve to be listened to. Thats not how it works. You play this game as you would play say final fantasy or command and conquer (just names I pulled) and then contacting the developer and saying.. hey I think the character or units I play should have this extra option. You honestly think they would go... oh hey yah lets spend the next week working on it with a team of staff so we can please this one option.

they have to weigh whats good for the many over what makes you happy as a single.

sure they were and still are planning on putting it on FUTURE WORLDS not all currant. The currant worlds they cant make a huge change like this. people complained and now they are looking at future worlds and this as its for the many instead of the single. get people behind ideas in the ideas section like they got behind this and maybe things would be implimented. but dont think because you play the game you deserve them to listen to every single idea out there. its a business not a personal favor studio

Aicy

Strategos
Yet we still have an ideas section even though they won't listen to us?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I didnt say they WONT listen to you.. I said they wont listen to every single post as they judge whats best for the many. they have to weigh it.

I said dont play it if you dont like the revolt system bad enough to complain like this over it. not dont play at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come on remorce, if they don't listen to us a ideas section should be removed. Or make it like the competition section where you have to ask to post a thread and get it approved. I am going to persuade ryan and dobby to delay the draft until a future world. This dramatic change is going to ruin zeta.

I said dont play it if you dont like the revolt system bad enough to whine like 2 year olds over it. not dont play at all.

How can we not play it, speed 3, team dobby and ryan, best players from all worlds

DeletedUser5

No-one has said that the Ideas forum doesn't get listened to, as this is not the case.

On all of the ideas, where we have said they've been issued to the developers, this is the case. Our Community Manager passes the ideas to the Product Manager, who then discusses the ideas with the developers if she feels that they would merit being implemented. Every idea that we put forward is read, and a decision is made. This decision might mean that the idea is implemented in the very near future, at some point in the distant future, or not at all.

You have to remember as well, that we are not the only community of Grepolis. In fact, we only make up a small part of the overall player base. There are well over 1 million people playing Grepolis worldwide, and we have (according to GrepoStats) 261,269 players in our community. An idea that gets suggested in another community, the German Community for example, which is far larger than ours, might get implemented over one that is suggested by our community.

The developers cannot listen to just one player base, and make decisions based off of that.

You have to realise as well, that the developers will not make a decision that will jeopardize the future of Grepolis. Innogames are in this to make money, they are a business, and they will not choose to lose money by making a wrong decision.

The Revolt system will be implemented on future worlds, but that does not mean to say that it will definitely be implemented on ALL future worlds. I cannot say either way whether it will or not, but it is not a definite 'yes'.

DeletedUser

We have 76,000 more players then Germany and are the biggest grepolis community. Check http://www.grepo-world.com/statistic.php?view=statistic_land for more info. You mods know it's wrong so why argue against us?

Put a vote in the ideas, discussions forums. If we get 30x more against then for you alert the devs or alert the devs anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5

My mistake, I hadn't looked at stats from other worlds, I just assumed that the german server was larger. You are correct on that front, providing that Grepo World is correct with its statistics.

I don't actually have an opinion on the matter, it does not bother me if this change comes in.

DeletedUser

Hi ac04, you said this

it does not bother me

If you did say this please leave our argument or get some sense and contact the devs

Yours sincerely
Tyroncs

DeletedUser

As long as they do not upgrade the old worlds with this, then i am willing to try it on zeta before i actually make a judgement. I just think that they will cause a world of trouble for themselves if they do try to upgrade the old worlds; too many people used to the old system.

DeletedUser5

Tyroncs, tell me. Have you tried the new system out? If so, where have you tried it?

DeletedUser

Come on, just by looking at the revolt system we know it sucks. For those who have tried it know it sucks. I am only angry because they choose to do it on zeta, the to-be best world

DeletedUser5

Come on, just by looking at the revolt system we know it sucks. For those who have tried it know it sucks. I am only angry because they choose to do it on zeta, the to-be best world

So let me get this right...

You have not tried the revolt system. You do not fully understand how it works. Yet you still fight against it? You are taking other players words for what is, and what isn't. Do you see the flaw in your argument?

Until you have tried the new system, stop fighting it, as you have no idea what you are talking about.

You cannot say that it is going to ruin Zeta, as once again you have not tried the system. This might be the making of Zeta, but until you have tried it yourself, you have absolutely no say in whether the system is good or not.

DeletedUser

tyroncs :eek: all those arguments and you haven't even tried it? I say join us on world zeta!

And it would never be a good idea to skip world zeta and go for another one with team ryan - dobby because the longer it takes untill it starts the less interested the players would become.

DeletedUser

lol they arnt taking this off zeta. as such I dont see the point of trying to get them to take it off.

I guarantee this will be on zeta. grousing wont change the fact. I might just join it.. in fact I bet alot of the staff will join it :p muhwhaha

DeletedUser

So i have a question, who exactly suggested this? or did the devs think this up themselves? Because I'm pretty sure that no one on the english forum has suggested it with this outrage over the change, and the similar horror players on the german forum (i checked, using google translate) are experiencing seems to indicate they did not think it up.

and if one of the other languages wanted it, then surely it should be launched there first, and not on our servers.