v 1.12 Discussion Thread

Aicy

Strategos
Shame, now Team Ryan is going to suuuuuckk! ;)

G'luck in Alpha, and maybe in odd chance you change your mind see you in Zeta. Obviously I'm still going to play Zeta, as I know pretty much no one in Team Ryan nor Dobby are noobs so this new update won't favor each side in anyway. Also with this it will also give us the incentive to attack each other more than other low point people.

Inno are being fairly stupid though, I'm not really angry at the new system but at how they are ignoring the player ideas which are perfectly valid and working on silly things like this.

P.s I liked your Dan Brown touch. :)

DeletedUser2795

I guess I'll welcome you to the Darwin Awards. Read:

Yep, that is the quote that made me think of my original post :), if you said some thing more like:
"After seeing this idea in action wherever you saw it, I hate it", or whatever.

DeletedUser

Shame, now Team Ryan is going to suuuuuckk! ;)

G'luck in Alpha, and maybe in odd chance you change your mind see you in Zeta. Obviously I'm still going to play Zeta, as I know pretty much no one in Team Ryan nor Dobby are noobs so this new update won't favor each side in anyway. Also with this it will also give us the incentive to attack each other more than other low point people.

Inno are being fairly stupid though, I'm not really angry at the new system but at how they are ignoring the player ideas which are perfectly valid and working on silly things like this.

P.s I liked your Dan Brown touch. :)

I think you're forgetting Team dobby's hidden weapon.... me! :p

in regards to your second paragraph i agree completely.

DeletedUser

how are you a... how is you a secet wepond?
if you are... THEN SO AM I!
cause i iz somhow better than you :p
but ye, i like that letter :D

DeletedUser

*slaps daegus for being off topic*

*on topic*

I believe the tickets complaining about it being hard for newcomers far outweighs the perfectly good ideas given in the forums.

Unfortunately enough.

DeletedUser441

Darksunx u don't have to quit grepolis there will be some new worlds with the normal conqest setting.

Join my group if you hate the new conqest system!!

DeletedUser

exactly if you like what darksunx say join daniel group
p.s i got and have figured a way so that the person you wanna conquer cannot rebuild at all!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the team ryan - team dobby thing is an excellent opportunity to see how this revolt system really works out when 2 dedicated teams are fighting against each other. I also can't believe there are 'I hate the new revolt system' groups already when it hasn't been implemented on any real server yet. Sure some players might have tested it already but:
1)the experience is still different from a real fight in a real world like in team ryan - dobby.
2) Most people who join those groups or agree with it probably just read the announcement and thought: hey this is something new, it may make things more difficult for me because I don't know anything about it -> I totally hate it and I never asked for it...

... I think we should be happy they want to bring some variety in the game! That it isn't the same old stuff every world again. And if you really want to determine if the revolt system is worth it I think staying away from world zeta and the ryan-dobby teams is the worst thing you could possibly do!

DeletedUser

I think the team ryan - team dobby thing is an excellent opportunity to see how this revolt system really works out when 2 dedicated teams are fighting against each other. I also can't believe there are 'I hate the new revolt system' groups already when it hasn't been implemented on any real server yet. Sure some players might have tested it already but:
1)the experience is still different from a real fight in a real world like in team ryan - dobby.
2) Most people who join those groups or agree with it probably just read the announcement and thought: hey this is something new, it may make things more difficult for me because I don't know anything about it -> I totally hate it and I never asked for it...

... I think we should be happy they want to bring some variety in the game! That it isn't the same old stuff every world again. And if you really want to determine if the revolt system is worth it I think staying away from world zeta and the ryan-dobby teams is the worst thing you could possibly do!

How much did Inno pay you to post that? Roflmfao!!!!!!

We've tested it. It sucks. Read more posts.

DeletedUser441

Even if you haven't tested it you would know this will just make defence way more easier and conqering a LOT harder and longer. We don't need to test it to know its bad.

Aicy

Strategos
For God's sake Daegus... stop repeating what everybody else is saying.

You're just spamming, not contributing anything more to the thread.

DeletedUser

How much did Inno pay you to post that? Roflmfao!!!!!!

We've tested it. It sucks. Read more posts.

If they would actually paying me to post stuff like this I would have posted a lot more about it :) For now I'm just gonna stick to this 1 post and have fun in world zeta :)

DeletedUser

I dont know what the problem with this is. everyones crying like 2 year olds who dont want to eat their vegies. its being implimented in world Zeta.. not the other worlds.. if you dont like it instead of moaning about it like my mrs whines about me doing housework dont play zeta.. if inno has a small play count in zeta you honestly think they would impliment this in other worlds?

its coming for zeta wether anyone likes it or not but cmon... you dont like it dont play that world. If you dont play it they dont make money off that world... they dont make money they dont use revolt system. I dont know why thats such a hard concept to grasp.

DeletedUser

if no one plays zeta I cant picture them implimenting this in future worlds... why keep a world killer? so like I said if you dont like it dont play it. if you dont care about it then go for it.

DeletedUser

I dont know what the problem with this is. everyones crying like 2 year olds who dont want to eat their vegies. its being implimented in world Zeta.. not the other worlds.. if you dont like it instead of moaning about it like my mrs whines about me doing housework dont play zeta.. if inno has a small play count in zeta you honestly think they would impliment this in other worlds?

its coming for zeta wether anyone likes it or not but cmon... you dont like it dont play that world. If you dont play it they dont make money off that world... they dont make money they dont use revolt system. I dont know why thats such a hard concept to grasp.

i understand your points. You are seeing backlash like this for several reasons however.

1. world zeta- this was slated to be one of the best worlds ever, or at least most hyped. Team ryan and dobby did thier drafts, other alliances like predators annonced thier intent, rumors of speed 3 flying around then bam revolt. Now some players from draft wont even play.

2. Idea thread- I honestly feel that it should be removed. Really i do for innogames own sake. Right now all it does it show the players that innogames doesnt care about them. Threads of import languish in idea subforum garnering over 100 responses and almost 10000 views but have not been moved to discussions yet, Votes that take forever, and not to mention a moderator saying we would need more than 1000 votes to get the developers to listen to anything when even the most basic ideas that everyone agrees on (like say optional attack graphics) only garners 100 votes.

3. developers- I doubt they even listen to anything going on here or even bother to playtest thier game. I also honestly feel that this game while a great concept was rushed out of production. To add to this new game features like revolt were added without even any expanation. It was like. "oh btw next update we are changing how conquer works entirely". Now claims were made that this was playtested in the grepolis beta test server.... of course the players there didnt even know how this system worked and in thier public forums when a player asked about how to conquer using revolt he was reffered to a thread in this forum. T.T thats extensive playtesting for ya.

Honestly tho this backlash you are getting from revolt is just the combined frustration of most players for innogames treating em like crap. Revolt was just the sraw that broke the camels back, at least imo.

Lets also be honest with ourselves and admit that you were all set to implement this idea on all worlds and only the intense backlash stayed your hand and made it from zeta onward.

DeletedUser

They said ALL future worlds. We would like to play on other worlds with varied settings but not the Revolt system.

Nobody here asked for this. We've asked for a lot of other, simpler things and they won't even give us those. Instead, we got a system on future worlds that will make this game a turtle fest.