Trash Talking

DeletedUser41523

Well we had it starting until someone broke script!!!:p

I got some. Where do all these terrible alliance names come from?

Eviction Notice? That was awesome first time. Still pretty cool the second time. But there's been at least 20 of those things now. Time to stop it.

The League of Legions??? These names get less and less original each time.

Anonymous? Sorry guys its Grepolis not the Federal Government. There go its not nearly as BA to use that title.

Kallistei?...Okay Kallistei is actually pretty original... But come on the rest of the people who made this list!

DeletedUser

Were still bashing gold??? Lol I've only turned on the admin at this point but I still think its odd to insult the thing that makes the game run. :p

Well, you know how it goes, doing it gives you an edge of smartness, specifically a bonus of +1 to your intelligence modifier and +3 to your wisdom modifier.

I'm trying to start some roasting here... :3

I'll have some pork please!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exactly! Thank you Smilodon!

Enough of the spamming though :D I don't want Jori mad at me.

DeletedUser

This doesn't look like spam to me, we are trash talking each other, there's no out of place conversation here.

....Except for this last post, that is, which doesn't involve trash talking but rather boring thoughts.

DeletedUser

I suppose....but shouldn't Thebes trash talk be trash talk related to Thebes? I don't think I'll even join this world..

DeletedUser41523

Do we really have anything to trash talk just yet??

Bad alliance names.

Condemned has an academy which in low cap isn't even dumb.

Kallistei looks like it botched it start if that concerns anyone.

But nobody has done anything significantly bad yet or said anything dumb. I think seeing as how most of us know of each other we have a sense of respect. Haha I had somewhat anticipated some total dilweed coming on the forums and talking smack. I guess we have Link of Time but does anyone really consider it worth it?

DeletedUser

What do you mean we have Link of Time? What does he have to do with anything??

DeletedUser21770

Read it carefully. He's implying Link of Time is a dilweed.

DeletedUser

Bad alliance names.

But nobody has done anything significantly bad yet or said anything dumb. I think seeing as how most of us know of each other we have a sense of respect. Haha I had somewhat anticipated some total dilweed coming on the forums and talking smack. I guess we have Link of Time but does anyone really consider it worth it?

I like pink ponies with rainbow hair.

There, now you have material to work with....

DeletedUser

Bad alliance names.

Give me a few days an a couple glasses of scotch. Im a sure thing to say something dumb.