Trash Talking

DeletedUser41523

Joris...How did you change the maker of the thread? Or did he start it first? Ahhh i'm so lost!!! D:

Anyways this confused me but it works. :)

DeletedUser

No problem Joris. :D

That being said...

Personally he somewhat is harassing if you call him out...To the point where if this was RL I actually would get a restraining order. So far he's followed me around like a lost puppy to say something stupid. As for his rep well that's what you get when you do stupid things like say make a thread about mods joining worlds early in order to cheat and get ahead. Or just spamming the forums in general. Personally I think he's just a troll.

Anyone know where hes starting ;P

DeletedUser41523

He wants to fight me so I guess i'll send him a link to my island. :)

DeletedUser19042

Joris...How did you change the maker of the thread? Or did he start it first? Ahhh i'm so lost!!! D:

Anyways this confused me but it works. :)

Coz his post was before yours. But I edited the first post, so it was your post that comes first. Under his name though. ;)

DeletedUser41523

Yay I still get credit...For something I guess I didn't originally do haha. Oh well we have a trash talk thread up! :D

DeletedUser

I think my form of Trashtalk is much better... herald the newspaper!

DeletedUser22940

All your alliance leaders smell like moldy cheese and sweaty feet

DeletedUser41523

Well I like long romantic walks on the beaches! Yeah top that scrubs!

DeletedUser

erm erm... i like to... erm troll these forums and make PnPs? ahahah

DeletedUser41523

Okay we seriously need enemies...Or at least that one prick to show up from the MRA's....

DeletedUser

Does trash talking Inno count? :p

If so, does anyone else find it amusing that after all these years, they still can't get this forum time to sync with the server(world) time?

DeletedUser41523

Does trash talking Inno count? :p

If so, does anyone else find it amusing that after all these years, they still can't get this forum time to sync with the server(world) time?

I find it odd that a few years ago if I joined a world late and was lucky to get in O65 if I went SE. I'm still in O-55 and I joined late.

DeletedUser

I'll trash talk. ;)

I think that without gold [user]AmmonJerro[/user] would be the next [user]mrpenguin244[/user]. He'd be pathetic, to say the least.

DeletedUser41523

I'll trash talk. ;)

I think that without gold [user]AmmonJerro[/user] would be the next [user]mrpenguin244[/user]. He'd be pathetic, to say the least.

Were still bashing gold??? Lol I've only turned on the admin at this point but I still think its odd to insult the thing that makes the game run. :p