Trash Talking

DeletedUser19042

Even though this is the 'trash talking' thread..keep the 'trash' related to Thebes-world. Everything else will be considered as spam.

DeletedUser10984

I am the greatest and all you noobs will fall to my troops :p

DeletedUser20492

Back to trash talk..
What's wrong with him?

which one? Smilodon, well, the list is long (like thinking an alliance with an academy before BP ends isn't dumb). RL - basically, he's SM's brother, and has been in a couple of worlds with me now - that's enough for anyone.....

DeletedUser41523

which one? Smilodon, well, the list is long (like thinking an alliance with an academy before BP ends isn't dumb). RL - basically, he's SM's brother, and has been in a couple of worlds with me now - that's enough for anyone.....

In a 35 cap world a subordinate alliance can be very helpful if used right. Its like any other aspect of the game. If its organized it can work. However I don't advise adding another.

Link i'd say you won't have any cities soon but...Well honestly I doubt you'll make it that far to the point where you're worth conquering.

DeletedUser

I was referring to this.

No, sj demanded revolt I cant use thebes
That and I can't find an alliance called League of Legions. I believe there was one, but not anymore..
Edit: Never mind, found it. I guess he has 2 premades?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

2rzrvhi.png

There ya go buddy. :)

DeletedUser20492

In a 35 cap world a subordinate alliance can be very helpful if used right. Its like any other aspect of the game. If its organized it can work. However I don't advise adding another.

No. Brother alliances planned to be such before BP ends is not such a bad idea. Having an Academy, which by definition is a place designed to train newbs into non-n00bs is foolish, as one never knows who knows what until the real fun starts.

DeletedUser41523

No. Brother alliances planned to be such before BP ends is not such a bad idea. Having an Academy, which by definition is a place designed to train newbs into non-n00bs is foolish, as one never knows who knows what until the real fun starts.

They did plan it. Zeus said he had a few players who applied late but were still good. So he made a brother alliance. Hence why they both landed in O54. Even if I've seen the little brother/academy thing work before. And on MRA sized scales if I recall right. It's the organization not the size that matters. Even some old Gamma players used to admit that if the MRA's ever actually bothered to organized and fight back that they would be in serious trouble.

Also I could probably leave DT and create an academy alliance and it would be alright. Maybe even a top 5 alliance. Personally i'd rather have a few too many players early than too few players later on. Made that mistake before as a leader where we just didn't have the depth and things became problematic.

DeletedUser13405

They did plan it. Zeus said he had a few players who applied late but were still good. So he made a brother alliance. Hence why they both landed in O54. Even if I've seen the little brother/academy thing work before. And on MRA sized scales if I recall right. It's the organization not the size that matters. Even some old Gamma players used to admit that if the MRA's ever actually bothered to organized and fight back that they would be in serious trouble.

Also I could probably leave DT and create an academy alliance and it would be alright. Maybe even a top 5 alliance. Personally i'd rather have a few too many players early than too few players later on. Made that mistake before as a leader where we just didn't have the depth and things became problematic.

An MRA did fight back once...the greatest one ever. The Hogs of Destiny on Alpha. And they were effective till running the whole thing got to be too much for the founder.

DeletedUser

Trash Talk By Repent

Garbage is a major form of environment pollution.
Each person produces about 2 kilos of trash a day.
Do you know where all your garbage goes?

The recent Manila flood is a wake up call by Mother Earth and is telling us that garbage is a by-product of overpopulation.

What we can do now is to stop being a litter junkie and start recycling.

DeletedUser

Oh,my bad.
Wrong kind of trash talk.
Guess I shoulda read the thread before posting.

DeletedUser21770

Seeing a bit of trash talk and a few big-headed comments on a variety of threads here which is great compared to the last few worlds.

But who wants to bet that at least 80% of the people who've posted will be forced to eat their own words and/or end up rimmed? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Seeing a bit of trash talk and a few big-headed comments on a variety of threads here which is great compared to the last few words.

But who wants to bet that at least 80% of the people who've posted will be forced to eat their own words and/or end up rimmed? :p
I would bet for the contrary. 20% ;)

As I know a lot of people, including me, who have been on the forums for ages and never had to 'eat their own words'

DeletedUser41523

So nobody bothered to help our little loud mouthed friend :(