Wars of Paros

• Thread starter Crixus Undefeated Gaul
  • Start date

DeletedUser39031

I personally dont like FS, I put the points into Mathematics and Cryptography, Bireme is god :)
I get FS by cutting chariots out. Quick building when all your birs/defs gone. I do agree Biremes are spectacular

DeletedUser

For some players like me, diplomacy is essential to my style of play. I wouldn't rule it out so quickly. Your style of play may be different, but that doesn't mean that the other guys isn't alright also.

People playing the way they want to play and having fun should be encouraged, not have people like you who think that everyone has to play the same way saying how stupid it is to research different researches.

Like here:

I could tell you how stupid you are for researching cryptography, but I can appreciate that you play differently than I do.

I never used the word 'Stupid' nor did I call anyone 'Stupid', it was my opinion

Playing differently is another story, for example some people use biremes to snipe some go with Land units (Regardless of wall thing), some players balance their offence and defense and some not, this is called diffremnt playing style

But, there are some things that are obvious even if you go around Grepolis forums and ask the top players of different worlds, for example attacking with bireme is one of them

Now, I dont know if you were around old Grepolis or not, but Democracy was essential for farming villages at that time, coz you had to attack the villages to get resources not like now that you order, each time the mood would go down, so democracy was good. But it is useless now.

So you see, it is a mistake whether you wanna call it playing style or not, instead of getting offended, think about the reason why some one is saying something

But hey Awesomeness, you are in Black Legion, I can not expect more, you guys like to insult and brag about what you dont have :)

DeletedUser

We call em how we see em, if your going to act that way then don't get all upset when you get called names. I mean seriously, stupid is the nicest insult you can use :)

DeletedUser

I rarely post, and Venom is my alliance's enemy.

However, I have to give kudos to Venom's incredible survival act. They faced insurmontable odds, determined opposition, and continual swarming. Yet they survived, and now prosper due to teamwork & discipline.

Im proud to be a member of Black Legion, and proud of many of my alliance brothers. I felt that V2 deserved some recognition all the same.

DeletedUser

We call em how we see em, if your going to act that way then don't get all upset when you get called names. I mean seriously, stupid is the nicest insult you can use :)

Yo, if you insult one more time, I'll bombard you with what you deserve in you personality traits in real life, so dont take it to the next level, and Zip your Mouth if you dont know how to talk.

I'd like to think this is the last time you go over your head and open your mouth like this, we are here to smack talk not to insult others.

So either get out of here and never come back or learn how to talk :)

If you need a dictionary on how to smack talk on External, ask Pushty, they have in their Archives for people like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

Is it just me or have V2 and BL switched places on these forums?? :p

DeletedUser

Quit the personal insults, they're off topic and just pathetic.

Now, grumpy Pushty out of the way... will V2 reclaim their fabled points/ABP rank one?

DeletedUser8345

they wont
they will be attacked by rank 1 rank 3 and 5 and they will have to dissolve all three alliances single handedly which isnt practically possible unless you have all active players like bowzers and czar666

DeletedUser8345

i think SmashinOnEm made a horrible mistake by joining venom
he has surely gained a lot of dbp but losing 15 cities in the span of 4 days isnt a joke

DeletedUser15581

smashin was prepared to lose that. That is the reason he didn't get too much support there too. We didn't want to have cities so far from our core. he got defender of the day for 17th and 18th august. Look at the BP he got from all those attacks ! simply amazing.

now he'll quietly settle in our core, slowly get stronger than ever :)

DeletedUser8345

he may have got a lot of dbp but is it worth losing 15 cities in 4 days?

DeletedUser15581

He thinks moving to Venom is worth losing 15 cities (and a few more), for some reasons he and rest of RO leadership know better :)

Those losses will be replaced... and be replaced by a lot more, though a bit slowly

DeletedUser

I guess we will reclaim them, but all in good time, besides we are not stingy or jealous to stop others at any cost to claim whatever milestone they can gain :)

A one sided world is a dead world :)

DeletedUser340

i think SmashinOnEm made a horrible mistake by joining venom
he has surely gained a lot of dbp but losing 15 cities in the span of 4 days isnt a joke

It could be a joke, that's 15 slots + whatever slots he got from the BP. Not to mention slowing down the attackers as they have to rebuild, leaving themselves open to a counter-attack.

DeletedUser32254

smashin was prepared to lose that. That is the reason he didn't get too much support there too. We didn't want to have cities so far from our core. he got defender of the day for 17th and 18th august. Look at the BP he got from all those attacks ! simply amazing.

now he'll quietly settle in our core, slowly get stronger than ever :)

DOD and losing that many cities is nothing to brag about. Allowing your new player to lose that many cities is nothing to brag about.
But now he can feed on your own V2 carrion as many of you do.

I used to like smash, a bit high stung but good to talk to. It is a shame that he chose to back stab at his former mates that had been nothing but good to him. Bent over backward to keep him happy in fact. That is a thing that can never be forgiven and one that should not inspire a lot of trust with his new mates.

You have him now,, enjoy him. Or just as likely, you will enjoy him as a meal one day soon. ;)