Wars of Paros

• Thread starter Crixus Undefeated Gaul
  • Start date

DeletedUser41456

im at work ...ill answer some of these points when i get home.

DeletedUser

DOD and losing that many cities is nothing to brag about. Allowing your new player to lose that many cities is nothing to brag about.
But now he can feed on your own V2 carrion as many of you do.

I used to like smash, a bit high stung but good to talk to. It is a shame that he chose to back stab at his former mates that had been nothing but good to him. Bent over backward to keep him happy in fact. That is a thing that can never be forgiven and one that should not inspire a lot of trust with his new mates.

You have him now,, enjoy him. Or just as likely, you will enjoy him as a meal one day soon. ;)

Victores, mmm, why do you really think he back-stabbed you guys? Smash was in Redwood, does it have anything to do with Victores, even if you are allies, it does nt concern Vic, does it? I dont get it :)

The bragging part is when it stings you, so does nt matter if he loses a bunch of city, remember what does nt make you weak makes you strong :)

Feeding like eating or feeding like taking 8 cities off Vic in a day? which one? oh I forgot you are also taking cities in other worlds with your spaceships, coz you aint got internal takeovers or people leaving :)

Of course we will enjoy, like we have enjoyed from the start of this server in any circumstances good or bad, the question is? are you enjoying? or better to say, Will you enjoy it... We'll see about that :)

Farewell :)

DeletedUser41456

he may have got a lot of dbp but is it worth losing 15 cities in 4 days?

Sacrifice that had to be made :)

It's to be expected, between VV and RO they have over 20million points in this side of the map. My god guys it's 4 months into the freaking game lol, and we had spent 3 months of it launching at v2. It's dumb get over it already and let's get some battles going before you bore half the world to death. That's why good players on all sides are leaving the server. It was fun at first but i'm here for the battle not the simming and pretending to be good at this cuz you (not you personally, in general) snuck in with a cs while the person had 200 incoming.

I'm happy where i'm at with chill people that know it's a game and battles are a part of it and i'm here to stay.

It could be a joke, that's 15 slots + whatever slots he got from the BP. Not to mention slowing down the attackers as they have to rebuild, leaving themselves open to a counter-attack.

Have enough now for over 50 cities (not joking lol) :). With 2 top 5 alliances wasting their time on me. Some funny attacks, some amazing timing by some players, i think if i had turtled before joining i'd have at least half of those cities still though but eh what are you going to do hahahah.

DOD and losing that many cities is nothing to brag about. Allowing your new player to lose that many cities is nothing to brag about.
But now he can feed on your own V2 carrion as many of you do.

Man aint nobody sweating it. Just a few cities, I'll rebuild quickly. It's just a small sacrifice, will be up and running in a month, aint a thang.

If all you have to say about an alliance is that they eat internals then you really don't have much to say cuz any good alliance takes care of inactive players. That's why tru has fewer players, and i'm sure you guys eat internals as well.

Also internals are funny thing, here they are not already claimed with the highest point cities already going to czar and bowsers (like in RO where MW already has him name on the biggest one, then uses the excuse "we can do more if we take the bigger cities than if smaller players take them" (good team work there buddy).

I used to like smash, a bit high stung but good to talk to.

I don't hold a grudge against you. You are just misinformed. It's all love man.

Let me guess,

Maccat and MW have told you that i used to play with a lot of V2 in ithaca under the name tmaxpower. That i was using RO to grow and then when the time was right bam! i join v2 and go off sailing into the sunlight lol...just a guess?

It is a shame that he chose to back stab at his former mates that had been nothing but good to him. Bent over backward to keep him happy in fact

This part is funny to me for many reasons.

Backstab..give me a break. While i was in there i gave that alliance 100%. I lead them in ABP/DBP/FBP and most of the time in points and if you add in VV other than zama i had the most in there as well. The nerve of this whole backstab and "harbor" and "gave me everything" thing you guys are spreading. Say what you want but if anyone built that thing up it was me. I didn't leave when it was down and out and broken. I left after it was built. I lead most of those attacks be real. I helped every single person in there that asked for it. Then these little noobs that i barely even knew were in the alliance start messaging me that garbage lol be real. Get a clue. If anything you should throw me a damn party for making your academy respectable.

Backstab would be if the alliance is dying and i leave. lol my god.

BTW nivlaco was not a spy, genius move there, good player though, thanks for sending him over here :).

That is a thing that can never be forgiven and one that should not inspire a lot of trust with his new mates.

I'm more than happy where i'm at and i'll be back for my cities. We are 4 months into this server, keep that in mind, a lot changes each month. You keep babysitting RO and acting like this is personal, that's on you.

:).

btw back to back to back defender of the day :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32254

Rationalize it anyway that makes you feel better about yourself, but it is what it is.

DeletedUser41456

Not rationalizing..just giving you facts...

You guys are happy launching at one alliance ..

i'm not.

Just stop pretending this is a backstab. This isn't a gang, good lord.

I play hard for whatever team i play for and from here on out it's going to be v2.

DeletedUser32254

Yep,, Rationalizing.

When you get tired of V2, maybe Bones will take you in.

DeletedUser32254

You have your perception of me...but let me ask you..

what takes more integrity...doing what you are doing....or doing what i did....if you are honest with yourself .......

I just calls 'em like I sees 'em.

Integrity? Give me a break...

Little point in going round and round about this,, but if you feel you must, continue to spin it anyway that makes you feel better.

Have nice day!

DeletedUser8345

smashin may have made a nice decision but most of the people would not sacrifice soo many cities
but venom players need to dedicate a lot of time to snipe the attacks which most cannot thus they have more internals than victores
and victores and RO dont have internals because everyone can sim but not everyone can defend very well

DeletedUser41456

@Vorrian: No one is spinning anything. I've consistently said the same thing. You just have your own little assumptions because of your relationship with RO and what was told to you. You also have a crazy definition for the word backstabber. Given the way i left and the state of affairs, lol it's ridiculous.

@Devilmahir: You're right about that. Although if this was an "funner" world, then big alliances would be fighting each other 1 v 2 ..3 v4 5 v6 and such and those that are simming in RO/VV and other alliances of that size would get internalized quicker, but we all have fears of losing our pretty cities so why get our hands dirty with those kinds of Odds, right Vorrian? lol

Even with all that i gotta admit it's fun over here in v2 and looking forward to my comeback :).

DeletedUser15581

I know Vorrian you have no reason to trust me. But Smashin was indeed our toughest opponent from RO. I have built bireme walls against him several times in cities he revolted. He was not doing any good to us till he was in RO. Took 4 cities from us and gained a lot of ABP (highest of RO till he was there) Although all the time we had a good and friendly chat... no insults, nothing demeaning.

He just wanted more action and RO refused to fight anyone but us, so he thought he would move over to a place which already has a lot of action. No one should see that as backstabbing. If you are working in a firm, but your voice is not heard, you just don't like working at that place, so you decide to switch jobs, your previous employer doesn't say you are a backstabber, do they?

DeletedUser32254

I know Vorrian you have no reason to trust me. But Smashin was indeed our toughest opponent from RO. I have built bireme walls against him several times in cities he revolted. He was not doing any good to us till he was in RO. Took 4 cities from us and gained a lot of ABP (highest of RO till he was there) Although all the time we had a good and friendly chat... no insults, nothing demeaning.

He just wanted more action and RO refused to fight anyone but us, so he thought he would move over to a place which already has a lot of action. No one should see that as backstabbing. If you are working in a firm, but your voice is not heard, you just don't like working at that place, so you decide to switch jobs, your previous employer doesn't say you are a backstabber, do they?

Actually, I have heard that in RL. And there is a reason that "non-competes" exist.
But this is a war game not an employer If you are fighting with an army, and you switch sides in the middle of a war,, what do they call it?

Me, I think fighting V2 is plenty of action. If you and smash do not think so,, Well, what can I say about that?
Perhaps I have a higher opinion of V2's skills than you two do? I don't know, you gentlemen tell me.

Anywho, as I said this is a circular argument. It will go nowhere and there is little new that can be said. The simple facts are out there, grepo players may judge for themselves.

DeletedUser8345

i remember smashin
he tried to take one of my city but we sniped it
he had placed his attacks to perfection
took me and my mates quite some planning to snipe it

he was an attacking machine but you need to be in the best alliance to be the best and he has dont just that
now he would fortify in some ocean and build 50 cities around each other and around alliance mates with the amount of dbp he has
and RO is like the child of victores
whatever victores says it does

DeletedUser15581

Actually, I have heard that in RL. And there is a reason that "non-competes" exist.
But this is a war game not an employer If you are fighting with an army, and you switch sides in the middle of a war,, what do they call it?

Me, I think fighting V2 is plenty of action. If you and smash do not think so,, Well, what can I say about that?
Perhaps I have a higher opinion of V2's skills than you two do? I don't know, you gentlemen tell me.

Anywho, as I said this is a circular argument. It will go nowhere and there is little new that can be said. The simple facts are out there, grepo players may judge for themselves.

it is subjective... as you say, it is a war "game". and people do switch sides in games... like those in football clubs. It is not like he is deserting his country here. It is just a team in a game he is changing.

and well... before we recruited players in 56 recently, we have been too far from most of RO, that is why he felt there is a lack of action, nothing to do with skills.

DeletedUser

This is so funny to read lol
You Vorrian call SmashinOnEm backstabber?! Unbelievable.

First my friend there would be no RO as you see it if there wasn`t for him.
Second RO is on Vic side and both at war with Venom 2.0 ,which is still under a lot of pressure from other directions not like RO, which members are living an easy life and in all this utopia situation that is in RO/Vic territory he left you, because he is men of action and you call him a backstabber because of that? We have been abandoned good sir by some of our members when we where experiencing perhaps the biggest pressure and carnage at this early stage of the world maybe in grepo history, some quit some turned the sides, that my good sir is been abandoned and in some situations (will not mention names) we were back stabbed.
Third Smash could have spied for us or something like that, but he never done that! You believe me or not on that I do not care we here know the truth.

And do not worry about Smash lost cities, he ll be back soon enough :)

DeletedUser

There is a difference between back-stabbing and back biting :)

Smash will be back, biting, so cant tell you not to worry, on the other hand, worry a lot, be stressed out:)

DeletedUser39031

Truculence 10 vs Phoenix 0

All because they invited witchking63

DeletedUser15581

They didn't just invite witchking... he has the founder rights ! :D