SS Poor Show! or Good play?

DeletedUser

I'm the player who sent it to you.

You played with them on your previous world and that is why you are on the do not invite list.

DeletedUser

Omg played with who? And which server? Get your facts right! Go back aynd read our conversation again, to stir things up haha you're funny, anyways since you said you recruit good players...like zbar 25k BP and 18 cities, youre a great recruiter lmao!

DeletedUser

Omg played with who? And which server? Get your facts right! Go back aynd read our conversation again, to stir things up haha you're funny, anyways since you said you recruit good players...like zbar 25k BP and 18 cities, youre a great recruiter lmao!

Regardless of his bp totals Zbar is a good player. You played in Rhethymnos with them.

DeletedUser

Regardless of his bp totals Zbar is a good player. You played in Rhethymnos with them.
of course because building sim cities is the key play in grepo. In rhethymnos they werent playing with me, so i had no contact with them except one.

DeletedUser

of course because building sim cities is the key play in grepo. In rhethymnos they werent playing with me, so i had no contact with them except one.

Well according to your leaders at the time you 'accidently' spawned the wrong direction.

Regardless of how many times Zbar may have got cp from non victory procession methods their is only 5 players in your alliance with higher bp than him. Does this make all those players terrible as well? Or by your logic, is he a worse player because he has more cities and more points then them.

DeletedUser

Well according to your leaders at the time you 'accidently' spawned the wrong direction.

Regardless of how many times Zbar may have got cp from non victory procession methods their is only 5 players in your alliance with higher bp than him. Does this make all those players terrible as well? Or by your logic, is he a worse player because he has more cities and more points then them.
What others say about me isnt my problem, believe what you want...Next time you judge on BP, go with BP per city and see the real picture.

DeletedUser

Just ask Grepolis to remove other forms of cp gain and your method of calculation would be valid.

Til then its not.

DeletedUser

I simply said stats dont lie but, I guess you know better and i know nothing about good gaming, sorry to judge you, how dare I !!!

DeletedUser30111

"Lol, don't lie wvil, you were on the do not invite list "
do you want a screen shot of " let me know when you want to join" ?, how dare you to say im a lair! Ill embarrass you here if you wish.

wvil, so serious, it's ok.
When we started fighting CT we made a deal between our 3 alliances that we would not recruit from players that had joined CT day 1 (what i saw as founding players) This is why many players were refused an invite. I had assumed you were one of them, but I respect you for not taking the easy route, like I respect luckjackm for not taking the easy route.
What you guys aren't saying is that we have the most enemies in this world, we have the most dbp in this world (showing we are in fact fighting) and we are the only top alliance without an academy. So your arguments are sort of pointless.

DeletedUser

I wasnt with CT from day one ...serious? no im not, im just having fun with you guys, my point was why say you didnt do something when you did? You wont go to jail admitting it, i mean i have conversations why deny it...btw CT had the most enemies ;) kinda sad i wasnt rimmed more after first attempt!

DeletedUser30111

CT had the most enemies? Laughable! CT had 3 enemies, besides the ones we killed for them.

And like deus said before, we sent out some mails to members to stir things up, but it wasn't until a while later that we actually tried to recruit anyone, and you wouldn't have gotten an invite.

Also: wvil420 Joined 2013-08-05 (i.e. day 1) 22:26:20 1,063

DeletedUser

fair enough i thought i joined the next day while i was with RR. On other things you all just deny deny deny, no way to even talk further and take all the credit - " the ones killed for them".

DeletedUser3303

So by your reasoning RR recruits don't count. CT we were dominating, they had the jump on us and didn't take a single city, and we took 8 in a day = dominating (this early on). So what you're really saying is, you have a problem with 1 player we've recruited :D

You even realize what you wrote before this, you said you dominated RR before recruiting, i was just pointing out the facts, that you did not in till your recruited the top members.
As for CT having the jump on you, you know that's rubbish cos 1/3 of the coalition against you, was on your side and would have told you whats going down.
as for really saying i have a problem with you recruiting 1 member, once again, you been reading any of my messages, i dont have a problem with you recruiting RR's top guys and then claiming victory, then you and your allies doing same to CT and claiming victory and i dont even have a problem with you recruiting some of SL members, i have a problem cos you guys are well out in front with a alliance with the no2 alliance making your point total combined to almost 4 mill, and your still trying to recruit any good enemy players, it seems to me, that SS have brought the grepo game with loads of gold and now they have gone and brought the walk through guide.

you want your alliance to be none as a great alliance, win the world, don't recruit it

DeletedUser30111

Luckjack, I'm not gonna debate with you if you're just going to repeat yourself over and over again

DeletedUser17561

Luk - you are an excellent player but this whole line of argument is absurd:

SS becomes a pariah because they recruit good players

YET:

SL started this world by trying to pact their way to getting good players. Actually getting all players it seemed. Who joins a 40 member alliance limit world and does this? Talk about trying to end-run the system...

AND THEN:

When the SL strategy was an evident failure they collapsed their federation from 3 to 2 alliances - THEREBY TAKING GOOD PLAYERS INTO THEIR ALLIANCE - THE VERY ACTION THEY ARE NOW WHINING ABOUT.

This is just one big merry-go-round of illogic.

And finally, SL will say "yes, we are in fact as guilty as SS, but you recruit enemies while take allies"

That is because EVERYONE is your ally - you only have one enemy and no one from your enemy wants to join you. Why would they? You have only 2 players worth even worrying about. You are way underpowered to have picked the fight with SS - and by throwing in your hand with RD early on that is exactly what SL did and SL knew it when they did it.

Stop griping about this and just live with the situation Sakuk et all created. You have no one to blame for this dumpster fire but your leadership.

I was not recruited out of SL by SS - I had left SL (the leadership dysfunction would take about 5 pages to adequately describe - and the guy who posted this topic knows it) and was just going to fight until rimmed.