is it just me?

DeletedUser

ur alliance theme music should be shook ones by mobb deep!!! every time apples saves ur behinds,, that song should start playing,,, you're scared to death you're scared to look,, you shook.. every time you ask them for help, you scared to death, you scared to look, you shook, every time they bail you out of a siedge, scared to death you scared to lokk, you shook,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Edaken keep talking trash and Ill make sure if THE UNSULLIED step near our alliance you shall be our new targets. You talk so much trash with nothing accomplished all of your conquests are pretty much internals.

Anyways, enjoy your rim, learn a bit more about the game before you trash good players.

DeletedUser

Edaken keep talking trash and Ill make sure if THE UNSULLIED step near our alliance you shall be our new targets. You talk so much trash with nothing accomplished all of your conquests are pretty much internals.

Anyways, enjoy your rim, learn a bit more about the game before you trash good players.

play with this guy in another world, can gurantee even if hes smaller than you and you go 1v1 with him more 9/10 times, he will still beat you..... just wait till hes bigger and ill guess heel show you what he can acomplish lol (no taking it away from ed hes a very good player)

i guess youll just have to wait for him to prove it to you, but aserius, i wouldnt go choosing more fights

DeletedUser13405

I will say that edaken is a terrific player, much respect for his ability. Some of his mates OTOH...

DeletedUser

Choosing more fights? Think I cant handle it? :)

Apologies, but do you believe this is my first account lol? You have no clue of my abilities. Using 0 gold and not on 24/7 Im not that bad :D

DeletedUser

Wow, dude's gone off his rocker...

- Pacting well: part of the game
- Recruiting well: part of the game
- Developing players: part of the game
- Building more troops than the other guy: part of the game
- Having more cities than the other guy: part of the game
- Coordinating across alliances: part of the game

Grepo is a team game, grasshopper.

DeletedUser

Choosing more fights? Think I cant handle it? :)

Apologies, but do you believe this is my first account lol? You have no clue of my abilities. Using 0 gold and not on 24/7 Im not that bad :D

not saying you are a bad player, but fighting The Cypranos, then saying your going to fight LOD, which no doubt means fighting A team too, and now wanting to fight The unsillied ?

for 18 players you would do well lol

DeletedUser

We fought LoD in 055 when sw0rd betrayed us! GOOD! Point 1 for kyle
We are fighting the cypranos! You don't get a point
The unsullied have 1 decent player, Ive only skimmed their alliance. Maybe 2 good ones. I have done 0 research because they are of no interest to me. I was just saying if he wants to pick fights, come take some cities in 055. 5 points Aserius

The Score is: 5-1

DeletedUser

1) my ABP is higher than yours, 1 point for kyle
2) do some research youll see they have a fair few good players from juktas, 1 point kyle
3) your maths didnt add up cos you never said you got any points, another point kyle

to be fair i just think i win

DeletedUser

thanks kyle, and thanks for the respect.. im not even the best player in my alliance,, unfortunately half my alliance is stuck in juktas mode,, and the other half is learning... with more and more players fully committed and starting to do good. my people are active, and we will grow. you guys cant imagine how bad i used to suck. and now i don't.. we are teaching the newer players, and they are picking up the nuances. the fact is, i challenged controlled burn to a alliance vs alliance war,, they are not willing to accept. so they shook,,they scared, is what it is.. they need apples to survive. no worries, we will keep on will grow a little slower but grow we will... of what i've seen,, there is no doubt in my mind.. and to aserius,, why would you stick yourself into business that isn't yours? did i address you? no!, do i need your opinion,,no! so keep it where it belongs, and that is to yourself

DeletedUser

1) my ABP is higher than yours, 1 point for kyle
2) do some research youll see they have a fair few good players from juktas, 1 point kyle
3) your maths didnt add up cos you never said you got any points, another point kyle

to be fair i just think i win

1. Lol you enjoy your rim, in 055 or for example right now the cypranos. Facing 2000-3000 dlu + level 25 wall and tower, your ratio isnt great :p Id love to hit a sling nuke, but not much around these parts.
2. Good for them :D Tell them to come here :D
3. I said 5 points aserius because you didn't read so i got extra.

And to aserius,, why would you stick yourself into business that isn't yours? did i address you? no!, do i need your opinion,,no! so keep it where it belongs, and that is to yourself

Gotham is my friend, :)
And you posted on externals bragging to another alliance about fighting you 2 oceans away. Please edaken, I've looked at grepo stats. They've conquered 21 of your cities :) you have conquered 4? Juktas must be crazy busy.

DeletedUser

thanks kyle, and thanks for the respect.. im not even the best player in my alliance,, unfortunately half my alliance is stuck in juktas mode,, and the other half is learning... with more and more players fully committed and starting to do good. my people are active, and we will grow. you guys cant imagine how bad i used to suck. and now i don't.. we are teaching the newer players, and they are picking up the nuances. the fact is, i challenged controlled burn to a alliance vs alliance war,, they are not willing to accept. so they shook,,they scared, is what it is.. they need apples to survive. no worries, we will keep on will grow a little slower but grow we will... of what i've seen,, there is no doubt in my mind.. and to aserius,, why would you stick yourself into business that isn't yours? did i address you? no!, do i need your opinion,,no! so keep it where it belongs, and that is to yourself

Remember when we asked you guys to join us? and you said no... Then we started to trade attacks? Wasn't that CB vs You?
remember when you attacked ESA cities in o52? Brought them into this. You aren't their main focus and RR Isnt doing anything beyond grabbing BP they are to far to consider a conquest. We CB grabbed 20 count it 20 cities, ESA has grabbed 10! Do you see the difference in the number? You have taken 5, yes only 5 you have nothing to back up your swagger, if I could quote my status from BETA would I seem better? I can't pull my Beta stats as they don't exist anymore but I wasn't a slouch.

All we have to base things on is grepostats, where you guys look like trash.

YOUare a solid player, YOU have skill YOUR alliance is grabage.

Now YOUR alliance should stop being turtles and come get some,
Use your allies in The River and Order of Chaos to help you.

DeletedUser

I like to hit random when starting, gives me abit of a surpirse to where i start, and i started where i did.
so i make do with what i got... rim or not

but we wont be rim for that long as where heading towards some "elites" so will be fun ;)

DeletedUser

We have not proven ourselves to be elite. But our members individually have.
Patri4
Fadiga
Lord Leif
Our alliance is full of great players. Which is why we are at a count of 18 members.

DeletedUser

Remember when we asked you guys to join us? and you said no... Then we started to trade attacks? Wasn't that CB vs You?
remember when you attacked ESA cities in o52? Brought them into this. You aren't their main focus and RR Isnt doing anything beyond grabbing BP they are to far to consider a conquest. We CB grabbed 20 count it 20 cities, ESA has grabbed 10! Do you see the difference in the number? You have taken 5, yes only 5 you have nothing to back up your swagger, if I could quote my status from BETA would I seem better? I can't pull my Beta stats as they don't exist anymore but I wasn't a slouch.

All we have to base things on is grepostats, where you guys look like trash.

YOUare a solid player, YOU have skill YOUR alliance is grabage.

Now YOUR alliance should stop being turtles and come get some,
Use your allies in The River and Order of Chaos to help you.

like i said,, im not even the best player on my team... just u guys wait.. its coming

DeletedUser

I started playing Grepo on Juktas, same as Edaken. We were enemies at the time and my friend almost rimmed him. Edaken was left with a tiny city in ocean 67, but he continued playing and now he has 84 cities. He might not be as skilled as say The Mogul, but he is persistent, I'll give him that. It's a rare quality nowadays since 99% of forum warriors can't play a world for more than 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

not to say its a speed 1 world too, and has morale, so the building sucks and you have to go after players of = stature...

unlike thebes, its just a free for all

DeletedUser41523

Is it just me or did this thread derail somewhere along the way?

Edaken- You're complaining about pacts and allies. My advice is maybe know your enemy better before picking a fight and certainly don't trash players over the forums when you can't beat them. Unless your goal is to be beaten or be put in the death zone. As for Juktas you're only as good as your current world. Same with your alliance. Skill can only carry you so far in certain conditions. Research your enemies more. I play US Omicron and I assumed way too much based on EN. Turned out 3 of the top 5 alliances were one and the same and intended on merging end game all of which had the experience of a decent alliance. Also turned out that worlds are more dead in some areas and I ended up in a wasted ocean that was quickly out of conquerable towns. I have 12-13 slots and 9 cities.

I can attest that Lord Leif is a good player. Played with him in Ithica and he was very competent. Fadiga also seems to be pretty solid. Nobody is elite though. Lets name off all the top alliances that started and were hailed as elite and then slowly or quickly died down in our heads. Lets think about the former tops that are struggling for relevancy now. I never consider anyone elite but that's just me.

DeletedUser

Personally I hate the core of this world. I think they decided to each make a pact which made it a trickle down effect. If you want to compete now you need allies. That started because of the core. If you want to chill on the rim you do not need allies. That being said I do not think you can debate that the top 5 alliances are "elite" As far as I know they all started at the beginning and are still around. That should be enough said. Starting on the rim is different then the core. It takes a special alliance to start in the core and do it on their own. That type of alliance is not here. The Core alliances are definitely tested and very good. Do I think they are unbeatable? No not at all. But they started a precedence that has to be followed. Pick an alliance and pact with them no ONE alliance is beating any of the core alliances on their own. Numbers just don't match up in a 35 alliance cap world.

DeletedUser

I started playing Grepo on Juktas, same as Edaken. We were enemies at the time and my friend almost rimmed him. Edaken was left with a tiny city in ocean 67, but he continued playing and now he has 84 cities. He might not be as skilled as say The Mogul, but he is persistent, I'll give him that. It's a rare quality nowadays since 99% of forum warriors can't play a world for more than 2 weeks.

i had 91,, but world wonders ruined the game,, and other than logging in i dont play juktas anymore.. i just wanna play, and fight, also im the #1 fighter and defender,, and do not use gold for troops, just premiums

Last edited by a moderator: